Sustain Question

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
Very interested in trying out some sustain...could anyone tell me if it would alter test/epi test ratios in a way that would cause you to fail an NCAA drug test...thankyou

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Very interested in trying out some sustain...could anyone tell me if it would alter test/epi test ratios in a way that would cause you to fail an NCAA drug test...thankyou
its just a protein powder, thats like asking if milk or chicken will affect such.

BTW good luck on finding some, if you can Ultra Peptide is a great replacement

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
its just a protein powder, thats like asking if milk or chicken will affect such.

BTW good luck on finding some, if you can Ultra Peptide is a great replacement
Pardon me if I'm way off but isn't he referring to dermacrine? Not sure what he's talking about when he says alter test/epi test ratios, but if hes referring to the steroids epi and test and worrying about dermacrine failing sounds like he might need to rethink taking the epi, and test. Just a suggestion.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pardon me if I'm way off but isn't he referring to dermacrine? Not sure what he's talking about when he says alter test/epi test ratios, but if hes referring to the steroids epi and test and worrying about dermacrine failing sounds like he might need to rethink taking the epi, and test. Just a suggestion.
No he means testosterone to epitestoserone levels. A rate higher than 6to1 will cause a failed drug test most people are within the 1to1 range or at most 3to1 I think.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
OH so there is now a product called sustain by some company?

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
No he means testosterone to epitestoserone levels. A rate higher than 6to1 will cause a failed drug test most people are within the 1to1 range or at most 3to1 I think.
yes this is exactly what i meant...but now if the ratio is any higher than 3 to 1 they have right to take blood, so i was just wondering if anyone knew if they altered theese levels in that way...thanks for the help

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that long ago, unsure about exactly when...but i just have to be careful, its def not worth loosing eligibility/scholarship money over.
I hear ya bro. What year are you? I was piss tested as a freshman and all the guys were amzed that I had been tested. I dont know if it was for recreational dugs or steroid metabolites or what.

I was clean and I'm pretty sure I'll never be tested again because sadly they test few and far between but then agian who knows.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
I hear ya bro. What year are you? I was piss tested as a freshman and all the guys were amzed that I had been tested. I dont know if it was for recreational dugs or steroid metabolites or what.

I was clean and I'm pretty sure I'll never be tested again because sadly they test few and far between but then agian who knows.
I wont give out the name of the school, but i can tell you that recently they have become pretty strict on doing many randoms throught the year.. ive been tested before also, but theres always that outside chance

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont give out the name of the school, but i can tell you that recently they have become pretty strict on doing many randoms throught the year.. ive been tested before also, but theres always that outside chance
O I wasn't asking the school just what year you were. From what I have noticed and who I have talked to the upper classmen who dont play much but think they should usually get tested. If you've been tested and are in with the coach even if your not a #1 guy, i'd assume your fine.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
O I wasn't asking the school just what year you were. From what I have noticed and who I have talked to the upper classmen who dont play much but think they should usually get tested. If you've been tested and are in with the coach even if your not a #1 guy, i'd assume your fine.
my bad i read your post wrong...im a junior right now, but yeah your theory does sound about right.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would mess with the epi-T/Test ratio because of the DHEA, but Sustain would not.

-Pp