Fish oil.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When supplementing with this, should I be taking 3,6, and 9? Or just 3? What is optimal?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You talking grams, pills or times a day?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was talking more along the lines of pill form. I think I am going to order 2 of these and take the recommended dosage. More efficient dosing times would be helpful though. Thanks guys.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
gotta give us more insight then that. when all else fails just follow the instructions on the bottle

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the amount per pill?
Sorry about that. Busy at work and forgot to post the link...but I cannot post link to product...hrmmm...

Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) 1IU, Fish Oil 1000mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120mg.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Enteric Coating (Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid).

Allergen Warning: Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 per serving three times a day. I also take flax seed oil the same amount the same way.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
two to three times what I take. I am also running a superdrol cycle right now and superdrol loves this kind of fat.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I do 20-25 grams of fish oil a day. I use liquid,much easier to dose.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Times so far. up about 12lbs plan on keeping 9. currently 6'2" and 230lbs.
I'm not so sure about choking down liquid either! I too am getting some odorless caps. Nice stats there.

Currently I am about 212 @ 14.5% bf. 6' tall. I was thinking about running the Epi and then doing a recomp. In my avatar I was about 193...11% bf lol.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I don't suppose your taking ON's Fish Oil softgels? The concentration of EPA and DHA are the same i think

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't suppose your taking ON's Fish Oil softgels? The concentration of EPA and DHA are the same i think
Well that is what I was going to order. Do you know if it is decent? I do not know too much about fish oils.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I usually go with NOW ultra omega-3: 500 EPA / 250 DHA, enteric coated and I never get the fish burps, 3 a day with meals. Also, I found a buy one get one free Rite Aid brand fish oils that's similar in EPA/DHA to the ON's. 500 gel caps in each bottle, so $25 for 1000 caps! :jaw:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually go with NOW ultra omega-3: 500 EPA / 250 DHA, enteric coated and I never get the fish burps, 3 a day with meals. Also, I found a buy one get one free Rite Aid brand fish oils that's similar in EPA/DHA to the ON's. 500 gel caps in each bottle, so $25 for 1000 caps! :jaw:
That is an awesome deal! I will have to check that out!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
:dump:I love mega-dosing fish oil. I feel great, and one of the main things that I've noticed is that I stop bruising, which I haven't seen anyone else mention. My job is pretty physical, and it beats you up a lot. When I'm doing 20-30 grams a day, I stop bruising, but if I get below 10, I do. I use Biotest's Flameout, and a generic for the majority of it. Got to take it with food, taking it without tends to cause some interesting bathroom expiriences.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19