My order came! woo!

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Anabolic muscle vanilla shake mix - this stuff has an enormous # of calories. well an 8oz serv. with one scoop and milk is about 360. 4 a day??
Organic virgin coconut oil 2lb jar
B complex
GABA 750mg
Xenadrine 8 hr NRG
Ester C 500's
sam-E 200mg's

what kinds of things do you do with coconut oil? And for the shake mix I wanted something tasty that would promote muscle building and hence metabolism and calorie burning.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic muscle vanilla shake mix - this stuff has an enormous # of calories. well an 8oz serv. with one scoop and milk is about 360. 4 a day??
Organic virgin coconut oil 2lb jar
B complex
GABA 750mg
Xenadrine 8 hr NRG
Ester C 500's
sam-E 200mg's

what kinds of things do you do with coconut oil? And for the shake mix I wanted something tasty that would promote muscle building and hence metabolism and calorie burning.

Vitamin Shoppe ? There is a Vitamin Shoppe store not too far from me that I go to if I need some things in a pinch, they have 'semi-reasonable' prices for retail stores, but nutraplanet is by far the cheapest to buy supplements.

for example

X-Factor

Vitamin Shoppe: ~$65.00
Nutraplanet: ~$45.00

Same product, different prices.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Vitamin Shoppe ? There is a Vitamin Shoppe store not too far from me that I go to if I need some things in a pinch, they have 'semi-reasonable' prices for retail stores, but nutraplanet is by far the cheapest to buy supplements.

for example

X-Factor

Vitamin Shoppe: ~$65.00
Nutraplanet: ~$45.00

Same product, different prices.
Thanks for the tip. We dont have any of those here, just that one, GNC and a few Vitamin World shops. But what you said there is a big difference, whoa.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. We dont have any of those here, just that one, GNC and a few Vitamin World shops. But what you said there is a big difference, whoa.
Yeah X-Factor is pretty expensive as it is, but retail stores use insane mark ups.

I gotta say though The Vitamin Shoppe is probably the CLOSEST thing to reasonable you can get when you go to a store.

Online is always cheaper, but it is a pain in the ass waiting for the stuff to come. Nutraplanet is pretty quick though. For me it takes about 2-3 days max.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
p.s.

Vitamin B-complex
Xenadrine 8 hr NRG
Ester-C (vitamin C)
Cocoanut oil

are all stuff that you can buy at most Wal-marts or grocery stores.

Nutraplanet

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
p.s.

Vitamin B-complex
Xenadrine 8 hr NRG
Ester-C (vitamin C)
Cocoanut oil

are all stuff that you can buy at most Wal-marts or grocery stores.

Nutraplanet
True but I wanted it all to come in one box, and figured I might as well get those too while I was ordering. I definitely need a lower price on that Sam-E.

Also, Ester C is VERY hard to find here, and when I do find it, its like one size or its not really Ester C, just plain C.

de49152

Awards
Coconut oil is awesome... I put a tablespoon into my glass and microwave until it melts. Then I put the gainer shake on top and mix... makes it super creamy and yummy!!

Dan

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Coconut oil is awesome... I put a tablespoon into my glass and microwave until it melts. Then I put the gainer shake on top and mix... makes it super creamy and yummy!!

Dan
It's so hot here in Australia, it's rare that I see it solid.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
I bought some coconut oil recently and eat it straight up with my meals. I'm looking for some good recipes to use it in for some Christmas goodies.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it.. I woke up drenched in sweat.. and I can't get back to sleep.. its 4am on a saturday :( I stupidly turned the air con on the lowest temperature and now I'm sniffling.. and still can't sleep. GRRRRR

Anyway, Nutraplanet is the best :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can also shake the jar, and the agitation will create enough heat to melt it.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
I believe you can get 10lb bags of ON whey cheaper at the vitamin shoppe than most places on the net. Or at least i do cause im friends witht the manager :)

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I use coconut oil for scrambling my eggs,stir fry,mixing into protein shakes,and..umm..personal uses that prob should'nt be mentioned on here!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i get price matches it vitamine shoppe. ive only used it for rpm as of yet, but i might buy my x factor there.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
idk about coconut oil, but i use coconut milk for making curry dishes.