Sostonol 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
they did give you help, you ignored them. They were helping by telling you to stop taking this, as it will more than likely eat your liver. ~Hope you got some pct sorted, your gonna need it if you gained 20lbs in two weeks.....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
arite, i already posted a similar thread and everyone that responded told me useless shyt, so im gonna try this again, im 19years old, im more than halfway through the cycle and have gone from 175 to 195lbs with amazing great power gains, is there anything else i should be taking while taking sostonol 250.....in the last thread all i got was negative bull**** and no help, some guy even said by the time i hit halfway i'd be ****ting red bc of my age, obviously thats not the case, so if anyone has anything intelligent to say2help, please do so, so far no side effects other than 2 pimples, they're gone now
You gotta be kidding me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Things that are not useless but you may think they are:

1.) Your too young to use steroids.

2.) You should be running cycle support.

3.) You should have a planned pct.

If you don't know what any of this is, you better get real familiar with the search function. And don't come back until you're 21.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Serbian, the reason that people don't help you is because it's against the forum rules to give steriod/PH/PS advice to anyone that is under 21.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
like lilp said, get real used to the search function, you need to figure out some quality PCT asap as well as cycle support. next, if your not going to listen to what some of the most experienced ph/ps users on AM have to say, when your the one that asked in the first place, why would they listen and be inclined to help you the second time around. and if you are going to cycle a ph at 19 dont pick the most toxic one one on the market!

Reaper, your avatar.................................sexy.......kinda..................................ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.