Helppppp Mee Guysss .................................................. .............

Ramo machine

Awards
Helppppp Mee Guysss .................................................. ..............

hey guys since i started a year ago at 17 years old i grew to 104 kilos from 88 ,i been training as i said for a year and 3 months .

i have put on size but i have strectch marks around my chest and arms , im freaking out ????

does anyone know why pleasee....

azr101

azr101

Awards
First of all, don't freak out you didn't do anything wrong. As a matter of fact the stretch marks are likely a sign that you're doing it right! I have one on each pec and I can remember the summer it happened was the best gains I ever made.
Now, always remember, the first step to making something better is to first of all DON'T make it worse! You can try topical vitamin E or cocoa butter to give your skin some elasticity so the marks don't get worse, if you want to get really serious you can try Strivectin D. There's even a post on here about stretchmarks and how to treat, try the search...

illfoo

Awards
I've had good results with cocoa butter on scars, I imagine it would work ok on stretch marks. The only thing I had a problem with was being consistent with applying it.

I believe it's RPN that has Java Lather something or the other product which is supposed to be good for stretch marks. Might want to check it out.

Ramo machine

Awards
ok thanks guyss , im trying this pregnant women cream and bio oil , but there hasnt been any results, im very inconsistent

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guyss , im trying this pregnant women cream and bio oil , but there hasnt been any results, im very inconsistent
Consistency would be the first step to improvement. Cocoa butter does not seem to help heal, but it seems to prevent it somewhat. Strivectin SD leaves the skin kind of dry, because it is more of a medication than a moisturizer. Something like this would be best before you go to bed. Hope that helps ya.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One theory is that they develop when the skin is stretched to the point of breaking down, due to a dramatic increase in the size of tissue. This stretching of the skin is similar to elastic losing its elasticity. The actual stretch marks develop in the middle, elastic layer of the skin, called the dermis. It is made up of fibers called collagen that allow your skin to stretch and then shrink back into shape. If this layer of skin is continuously stretched over a long period of time, the elasticity breaks down and the skin tries to remedy the problem by increasing the amount of collagen in the over stretched area. This is what then creates the scars in the dermis which show through to the epidermis (top layer of the skin).

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin E and cocoa butter. And if you fake tan don't do it till its gone.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
i have stretch marks on my chest near my arms and biceps...i like them!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I think you should ave turned down the sex change!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
dustinr334 Anabolics 12
Markusrulezzz General Chat 3
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 12