Drive/RPM plus what?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at doing a second Drive/RPM stack in two weeks and want to add a second supplement for added fat loss of my remaining stubborn fat. I don't want something loaded with too many stims. Would leviathan reloaded be overkill with the drive? I was also thinking about MST shred hardcore XS. Any products that you think would give added synergy and weight loss to the Drive/RPM stack is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Evan

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
leviathan might be overkill with RPM if you do both at the recommended dosages. 4 caps of RPM has 200mg of caffeine.

I believe leviathan reloaded has about 80 mg of caffeine per capsule... multiply that by 4 and you have 320mg of caffeine with the RPM. too much...

You could do RPM Drive and leviathan as a recomp stack. Adding in something like X-Factor might be good for a clean bulk or recomp.

you could always try standard dose of drive (6 caps)

1/2 dose of RPM

and 1/2 dose of Leviathan Reloaded

The Drive at full dose should get this stack kicking in high gear. The additional forskolin will help with your cut as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SesaThin or DCP would be a good addition. You could also use Napalm for spot reduction

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast responses. I did not realize the amount of caffeine in RPM. I have looked at Napalm but have never used a transdermal product before. I do use sesame oil on "cheat days." What do you think about the drive and leviathan reloaded and no rpm?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast responses. I did not realize the amount of caffeine in RPM. I have looked at Napalm but have never used a transdermal product before. I do use sesame oil on "cheat days." What do you think about the drive and leviathan reloaded and no rpm?
you could just throw in RPM in there for the extra boost in test. You could also do Drive and leviathan reloaded on full dosages. I would do 6 caps of drive with 4 caps of leviathan. Remember to split your caps into 2 dosages!

While I was on Drive I noticed that 6 caps (50mg of forskolin) had some nice recomp effects on me. I did not touch cardio once and it did WONDERS in terms of fat loss to be honest with you. Drive was not marketed as a fat loss supplement but forskolin has been known to help with fat loss. The addition with leviathan reloaded could give you some serious shedding of fat. Remember to adjust your calories and to hit the cardio however. Those are the most important aspects to cutting. It will help to optimize your results and goals.

Good Luck!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Some ideas!

You could add in some retain 2 and melting point to make yourself a killer cut stack. However, while I love IGF-2 for bulking purposes I would say that along with DRIVE and RPM that would be a great cutting stack as well...IGF-2 really helps with muscle hardness and definition by itself but stacked with Drive...well lets just say I'm bulking and I'm noticing these effects...so just imagine the kind of results you could get on a cut.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Above: Please refrain from declaring unknown amounts of ingredients in proprietary blends. (i.e. caffeine in RPM) This is where information begins to get skewed.

The number mentioned previously (50) was stated as approximate.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Rodja on the DCP and/or sesathin.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I like DCP but do run/bike 6 days a week and I am concerned about the cramps. How does dcp compare to other TTA products with cramps?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Above: Please refrain from declaring unknown amounts of ingredients in proprietary blends. (i.e. caffeine in RPM) This is where information begins to get skewed.

The number mentioned previously (50) was stated as approximate.
sorry bout that.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Rodja- SesaThin or DCP + Napalm for the trouble areas.