RPN's Havoc and Genera Epistane/Epidrol, Any Good?

Pumping Iron

Awards
These products; Havoc and Epistane/Epidrol are supposed to be some good new supplements. What do you guys think? So few supplements actually work. The reality is that you could get a lot of dirty bulk real easy off of a $7 bottle of Creatine Monohydrate and 10,000 Calories per day. What the hell is in Havoc/Epistane? I'm taking a ****load of these and it might be doing something. Maybe not. Ever since the prohormone ban, there's been a flood of bull**** on the shelf for test boosters, so it's really hard to tell if the new stuff is any good either. Havoc appears to be O.K. I don't see anything amazing. I don't think I'll be gaining 20 lbs of pure muscle mass. Can these supplements hold a candle to taking real gear or what? I want to be Ronnie Coleman in a week, I will accept no substitute. Could you put that on the back of a box in great detail with scientific evidence stating double blind placebo trials proving that I will become Ronnie Coleman? That would really put my mind at rest when I kick down the duckets. Just add a bunch of confusing ingredients + a bit of creatine powder.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much EPI are you taking daily?

(Havoc - EPISTANE - EPIDROL all are the same thing)

Pumping Iron

Awards

A lot, about 2 1/2 times the recommended max dosage. I have noticed some strength gains recently and I feel like my muscles are more pumped. I'm eating a ****load and am still hungry, and am pretty big for 227 today. I have gotten in the 240's with just creatine and lots of food, so it's nothing amazing. I'm coming off of a 3 week crash diet getting high off of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. I swear that stuff was almost better than coke at first. I went from 237-241 to 216 in 3 weeks. A lot was muscle, but kept some by taking protein even though very low food intake. I was on the verge of getting ripped, but small. I would get ripped around 195-200.

I can eat gainers now and it feels like it just goes right into me... Still hungry.

So maybe good ****? I do feel stronger. It wasn't working at first, but now it seems to be doing something.

Sure it's not as good as real steroids, or even the old Androstene... But it's OK, I guess.

I guess soon I should try a real stack of gear, huh?

I have been lifting for a long time and I know my plateaus. I will plateau at about 405 bench, 550 Squat/Deadlift for maxes. And my muscle size, even though I can put on a bunch of dirty, sloppy looking bulk, it doesn't really increase my muscle size. Creatine can give you some sloppy size increases, but it doesn't look nice. And it goes away instantly after you quit taking it. Well, slowly actually over a 2 mo period, but most goes away in a week or two. I actually hold 15 lbs of water weight personally on creatine over time.

On real juice, I bet I'd be doing 550 bench for reps, 650 squat for reps and 700 deadlift reps. Right? heheheh, maybe.

Axis Labs Representative? What do they sell?

Pumping Iron

Awards

Omg that protein you sell has 5g of Creatine per serving? Isn't 6g per day supposed to be the max you should take? I guess I've taken much, MUCH more than that... :) It's gooooood.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Omg that protein you sell has 5g of Creatine per serving? Isn't 6g per day supposed to be the max you should take? I guess I've taken much, MUCH more than that... :) It's gooooood.
I sense douchebaggery.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumping Iron - what do you plan for your post cycle therapy?
He is just someone who has nothing better to do than post garbarge on a BB forum. But in case i am wrong keep doing what your are doing now and you can expect this

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is just someone who has nothing better to do than post garbarge on a BB forum. But in case i am wrong keep doing what your are doing now and you can expect this

HAHAHA that is really really oddly close to the image of this guy I had in my head HAHAHA!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not even going to reply to this childish irresponsible thread. Would a MOD please close this.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Pumping Iron - what do you plan for your post cycle therapy?
Matt I must give you an applause for your patience...

Giving someone like this your time takes some serious restraining if you ask me...

I was almost ready to write my wicked smart ass response back until I saw how mature you handled things. Axis Lab sure made a great pick. :thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he needs advice...

Everyone is so quick to judge...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That made my day bro!

Matt I must give you an applause for your patience...

Giving someone like this your time takes some serious restraining if you ask me...

I was almost ready to write my wicked smart ass response back until I saw how mature you handled things. Axis Lab sure made a great pick. :thumbsup:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
These products; Havoc and Epistane/Epidrol are supposed to be some good new supplements. What do you guys think? So few supplements actually work. The reality is that you could get a lot of dirty bulk real easy off of a $7 bottle of Creatine Monohydrate and 10,000 Calories per day. What the hell is in Havoc/Epistane? I'm taking a ****load of these and it might be doing something. Maybe not. Ever since the prohormone ban, there's been a flood of bull**** on the shelf for test boosters, so it's really hard to tell if the new stuff is any good either. Havoc appears to be O.K. I don't see anything amazing. I don't think I'll be gaining 20 lbs of pure muscle mass. Can these supplements hold a candle to taking real gear or what? I want to be Ronnie Coleman in a week, I will accept no substitute. Could you put that on the back of a box in great detail with scientific evidence stating double blind placebo trials proving that I will become Ronnie Coleman? That would really put my mind at rest when I kick down the duckets. Just add a bunch of confusing ingredients + a bit of creatine powder.
The only way you can become Ronnie Coleman in a week is by eating him. Taking the amount of what you're taking without knowing whats in it means you will start dying... now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That made my day bro!
No problem bro. Just saying like it is :)

I do think he needs some help in reguards to his more is better belief. More is not better.

I do and also HIGHLY recommend that you change your tone of voice pump. That type of attitude on a formum,gym,life,job you name it will get you fired and labelled as a douchebag. If you need something feel free to ask. Watch the way you present yourself. A paragraph, a few sentences, that is all people need to make a first impression. A bad first impression either at a job or on a forum will get you no where in life.

We are here to help if you have any questions... but PLEASE change that attitude of yours. Do yourself a favor. Matt may be patient and kind but some of us don't have enough patients for douchebags. That is all I have to say. Im not trying to bash you, just trying to help you adjust your attitude for the best.

Good Luck

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only way you can become Ronnie Coleman in a week is by eating him. Taking the amount of what you're taking without knowing whats in it means you will start dying... now.
He is just using an analogy - meaning he wants to get HUGE fast by any means...

Secondly, we ALL are dying, now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Secondly, we ALL are dying, now.
I have to agree with you on that. But overdosing could lead to an earlier grave. We are all dying slowly... but overdosing like a dee deee dee will get you in the coffin sooner :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumping Iron i would be more than happy to answer any serious questions you have about havoc. There is no magic supplement or pill that's going to add tons of lean mass in a short amount of time without a very solid nutrition and weight training program backed behind it.

When you start off a post saying how you don't know what havoc is and you're taking a sh*tload of it, you can understand why that would be viewed by many as foolish and very concerning.

Again i would be happy to help you out in what i can. Havoc is a great product at producing quality lean mass gains with proper diet and training.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Pumping Iron i would be more than happy to answer any serious questions you have about havoc. There is no magic supplement or pill that's going to add tons of lean mass in a short amount of time without a very solid nutrition and weight training program backed behind it.

When you start off a post saying how you don't know what havoc is and you're taking a sh*tload of it, you can understand why that would be viewed by many as foolish and very concerning.

Again i would be happy to help you out in what i can. Havoc is a great product at producing quality lean mass gains with proper diet and training.
I beg to differ, I noticed a HUGE difference in mass with Aspire 36. Somewhere around the 30 minute mark.

Great stuff.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:I just ran a Havoc cycle in October and i can attest that it is a very good product after pct i kept about 7lbs of solid lean gains and kept all my strength gains. If used correctly this can be a safe compound also with proper supports supps on cycle and a good pct i think you would be pleased with it.

If you do have questions please feel free to ask there are plenty of people willing to help if your willing to listen:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ, I noticed a HUGE difference in mass with Aspire 36. Somewhere around the 30 minute mark.

Great stuff.
:lol: That may be the one exception to the rule.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:I just ran a Havoc cycle in October and i can attest that it is a very good product after post cycle therapy i kept about 7lbs of solid lean gains and kept all my strength gains. If used correctly this can be a safe compound also with proper supports supps on cycle and a good post cycle therapy i think you would be pleased with it.

If you do have questions please feel free to ask there are plenty of people willing to help if your willing to listen:thumbsup:
I agree post cycle was a breeze with havoc with easily maintainable lean mass gains if done correctly. This was one of the few compounds i've used where i did keep the strength gains even after post cycle therapy.

illfoo

Awards
Maybe it's just me, but this is definitely a joke. Seems to be a parody of the huge amounts of threads that have been started like this lately.

I know I LOLed.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am SOOOOO tired of these f*cking troll posts!! I wish we could have a minimum IQ reqiurement. I think we should add that to the rules. You must have an IQ above 70 before you start a thread or post a reply. BTW, below 70 is considered mental retardation. I think I need an AM break. I can't take the freakin stupidity of these assh*les. If I here one more person call epistane a f*cking supplement I'm reaching for my glock!!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am SOOOOO tired of these f*cking troll posts!! I wish we could have a minimum IQ reqiurement. I think we should add that to the rules. You must have an IQ above 70 before you start a thread or post a reply. BTW, below 70 is considered mental retardation. I think I need an AM break. I can't take the freakin stupidity of these assh*les. If I here one more person call epistane a f*cking supplement I'm reaching for my glock!!!
I know the feeling. What is bad is when you hear brain cells popping while you are reading these posts. All you want to do is stop, but you can't. Please do not resort to violence. :twisted::nono:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Relaxe my friend... grab a cup of Coffee.
I do agree with you that sometimes certain post can be a bit on the, "WTF?," side - but we all need to remain calm.

AM break? Maybe just ignore the post that bother you. I like AM with you here - you add value and opinion.

No matter how much we evolve, there will be some that we be left behind... but lets try to understand before we crucify them. If they can't take advice, /unsub. It's that easy...

Hey bro, isn't your girl pregnant? How's that going?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I love these threads, they add comedy to an otherwise slow morning!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Epitiostanol is a supplement no?

It helps me see in the dark, reduce sensitivity in my third nipple and gives me hugerer, well you know, um hardness!!! :O

It's right there alongside my multi n fish oil,

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
isn't it clear to you all that the only way to look like Ronnie Coleman is to take TONS and TONS of BSN supplements?

I'd personally rather look like Jay Cutler, so i down Muscle tech and Muscle Asylum Project by the canister! :head:

So what if i have no money, I'm getting JACKED THE F UP!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you that sometimes certain post can be a bit on the, "WTF?," side - but we all need to remain calm.

AM break? Maybe just ignore the post that bother you. I like AM with you here - you add value and opinion.

No matter how much we evolve, there will be some that we be left behind... but lets try to understand before we crucify them. If they can't take advice, /unsub. It's that easy...

I liked your old Ava better Matt.:chick:

Pumping Iron

Awards
It's kinda interesting that all I had to do is post something that borderlined on questioning the genuinity of a ph supple...roid.... and I get this much speculation/conjecture as to my intentions (why would you care?). 240 Views and 33 Responses to what was really a fairly unoffensive (wasn't mean to be offensive) and simple few questions. Sure there was an off-the-cuff jackassy ludicrous reference to Ronnie Coleman, but after he sponsors BSN's line of overpriced bull****, can't I at least jab him once? It's interesting; the lost art of keeping a secret. For the truth, you'll have to read between the lines. Honestly I don't give a ****... I'll just find my own juice supplier and then I'll be 325 at 4% bodyfat... Then you'll all fear me! But you'll probably outrun me, too. Wonder what it's like on the treadmill at 300+... Man it sucks bad enough at high 200's. Go ahead and read into this really deeply and misconstrue everything I say and respond with some extremely overagressive hateful unnecssary responses. I would really groooooove on that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Don't worry about it Pumping Iron...

You have a good one bro.

And Good Luck to you.

Pumping Iron

Awards
Ha-Ha! Don't worry about it Pumping Iron...

You have a good one bro.

And Good Luck to you.
Man, what's up with all those hot *****es you post as your Avatar? The closer the features to one another, the more the T of the features is considered 'cute'. 'Cute as a button'. Interesting that we are nothing more than a higher order of animals. Intelligent, yes, but still hard wired with instincts. I remember when I used to buy coke and other illegal street drugs. What would happen sometimes when my dealer turned user, or when they already were but I didn't realize it; is that they'd sell me something that was 50% cut or just a complete fake in order to purchase the genuine article for themselves. Pretty sneaky, huh? I bore them no ill will, and understood that they probably needed the drug very badly, so I was accepting enough to just not buy from them anymore. And I let it go at that.

What about a pulsing cycle of marijuana? What would the adverse effects of such a program/regimen entail? This is serious, I need 96 responses. Thanks. "Don't be hatin'!" Hatin' is slang terminology made famous by Jamie Kennedy. It is in and of itself, unequivocably and unquestionably, quantitatively and qualitatively undeniably the shizzle, my nizzle.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Man, what's up with all those hot *****es you post as your Avatar? The closer the features to one another, the more the T of the features is considered 'cute'. 'Cute as a button'. Interesting that we are nothing more than a higher order of animals. Intelligent, yes, but still hard wired with instincts. I remember when I used to buy coke and other illegal street drugs. What would happen sometimes when my dealer turned user, or when they already were but I didn't realize it; is that they'd sell me something that was 50% cut or just a complete fake in order to purchase the genuine article for themselves. Pretty sneaky, huh? I bore them no ill will, and understood that they probably needed the drug very badly, so I was accepting enough to just not buy from them anymore. And I let it go at that.

What about a pulsing cycle of marijuana? What would the adverse effects of such a program/regimen entail? This is serious, I need 96 responses. Thanks. "Don't be hatin'!" Hatin' is slang terminology made famous by Jamie Kennedy. It is in and of itself, unequivocably and unquestionably, quantitatively and qualitatively undeniably the shizzle, my nizzle.
umm...wow...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The last part was dope YO!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
isn't it clear to you all that the only way to look like Ronnie Coleman is to take TONS and TONS of BSN supplements?

I'd personally rather look like Jay Cutler, so i down Muscle tech and Muscle Asylum Project by the canister! :head:

So what if i have no money, I'm getting JACKED THE F UP!
I heard that coleman was taking a tub of NO ****** and a tub of Cell **** per day.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The first couple posts were annoying. But this is funny now. And I don't mean it in a mean way.

You have the gift of gab but I don't understand why you chose this forum to express it.

Pumping Iron

Awards
The first couple posts were annoying. But this is funny now. And I don't mean it in a mean way.

You have the gift of gab but I don't understand why you chose this forum to express it.

See guys? I have a fan!

Actually I don't know why the **** I keep coming ont this board.

Partly the fascination behind why people keep buying bull**** supplements that clearly don't work...

Partly because I myself have been guilty of being ****ed in the past, and every once in a while still believe in the hype. When I'm feeling like wasting money in the wishing well of false hopes and dreams that aren't illegal but don't work.

And Partly because the same formula still works because people are still ****ing hopelessly retarded and won't evolve.

But it's going to lose it's appeal real fast...

Funny though, my nuts are ****ing getting smaller... Maybe it's for real this time?

Could it be true? My very own case of testicular atrophy? It's too good to be true! Yes!

Even I can be nutless, hapless, hopeless

I wonder what happens if you take Superdrol, grind up half the bottle of pills and through the process of reduction remove the base and smoke freebase Superdrol in a pulsing cycle

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha well, while I am being entertained, I don't agree that these PHs don't work. It seems like people are getting real results, real quickly. If you are taking an epi product at the dosages you say you are, just be careful (I can't tell if you're joking about that).

Some supps don't "work" though, I will agree with you on that. Or that they do "work" but not at the level that people are setting their expectations.

But I'm liking these ideas you're coming up with though. Please log your Superdrol freebase cycle! hahahha We need a new roid monkey around here.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See guys? I have a fan!

Actually I don't know why the **** I keep coming ont this board.

Partly the fascination behind why people keep buying bull**** supplements that clearly don't work...

Partly because I myself have been guilty of being ****ed in the past, and every once in a while still believe in the hype. When I'm feeling like wasting money in the wishing well of false hopes and dreams that aren't illegal but don't work.

And Partly because the same formula still works because people are still ****ing hopelessly retarded and won't evolve.

But it's going to lose it's appeal real fast...

Funny though, my nuts are ****ing getting smaller... Maybe it's for real this time?

Could it be true? My very own case of testicular atrophy? It's too good to be true! Yes!

Even I can be nutless, hapless, hopeless

I wonder what happens if you take Superdrol, grind up half the bottle of pills and through the process of reduction remove the base and smoke freebase Superdrol in a pulsing cycle

Pointless rant that is all this is really it is not even funny anymore if you want real gear go ahead and get it but just because the Havoc does not work for you(and there is a reason for that)you don't need to come here and bash it because they do work if done with proper diet, training and support supps. So go ahead and get your gear and go to sleep and dream of that 325lbs and 4% bf:toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know PI it was all in good fun. I hope I didn't offend in any way.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn,

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Hey man, your right, work just has me super stressed and I took it out on our newby friend here. Anyway, the ol' lady is doing well. No morning sickness, and everything so far is good. We go in January to get an ultrasound. I'm pretty excited. :woohoo: Thanks for asking my friend. I'm not taking an AM break, I love it here. Just seen too many people f*ck themselves up w/ juice man, a lot of my friends who use have serious health probs from cycling irresponsibly. But hey, what can you do?, live and let live I guess. Anyway, good lookin out bro.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:thumbsup:I just ran a Havoc cycle in October and i can attest that it is a very good product after post cycle therapy i kept about 7lbs of solid lean gains and kept all my strength gains. If used correctly this can be a safe compound also with proper supports supps on cycle and a good post cycle therapy i think you would be pleased with it.

What dosage did you use and for how many weeks?
I was think of 30mg for week1 and then 40mg for weeks 2-4?