Saying Good-Bye...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm saying good-bye to all other flavors of X-Tend, except for Orange!

I'm sure you guys are aware of the tremendous deal that NP has going on - - - - - > Xtend Twin Pack + FREE Orange By: Scivation

I ordered the deal, 2 grapes with a free orange. I received my oreder in less than 24 hours and opened the orange as soon as I got it. WOW - Per-freakin'-fection!

As soon as I tasted it, I ordered 2 larges'. My X-tend stock is massive! Ahhhhh, I'm sipping on the orange flavored now...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
catchy title.

I though you were leaving...

I would have asked for your axis supply supplements :lol:

I must try some orange xtend :)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
You think orange is good? You wait till you try delicious green tea flavoured xtend.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Scivation really has the taste thing. All the flavours are very awesome.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Scivation really has the taste thing. All the flavours are very awesome.
im still debating if I should buy this...

75 bucks for 2 large and 1 small container is a serious deal.

I don't exactly NEED it yet though... sigh what to do :(

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
man....really you guys like the orange....*bleh* i think its pretty nasty...i will be stickin to the watermelon. i ordered the same deal but 2 watermelon+free orange. regardless if i like the orange or not 2 large extend for 75 is a massive deal, one i could not pass up.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Any flavour makes me happy. I have yet to try the orange and the apple.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Any flavour makes me happy. I have yet to try the orange and the apple.
apple is tasty.

It's more on the sour side but the sour tingle is just right.

Im hoping orange is better than apple.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't like Lemonade at first, but it grew on me...

CD, you should try to work something out with BigAsian - He does not like his Orange...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atleast you don't live up here in Canada cellar :)

And I can't wait to try orange, I definitely like citrus flavours. Watermelon was so so, but I love lemonade. I can't seem to sip my Xtend fast enough but my bulk BCAA's just don't get downed nearly as fast :blink:

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
how long will this last?

also when and how much do you take??????

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not too long...

Usage is user dependent, really.

You might want to look in to it rather quickly, because it's selling out - FAST!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love the grape. I'm anxious to try the orange kind.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Atleast you don't live up here in Canada cellar :)

And I can't wait to try orange, I definitely like citrus flavours. Watermelon was so so, but I love lemonade. I can't seem to sip my Xtend fast enough but my bulk BCAA's just don't get downed nearly as fast :blink:
Yep, I'm always afraid to get stuff from the US these days. Looks like the agencies are doing Christmas shopping in our packages :wtf:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Very good. My fav so far. But I'd use it only in the summer, because it really is sweet, asp. if you use like 4-6 scoops in a workout.
I think that if lemonade is really sweet it would be beneficial for during a workout. If 4-6 scoops is enough to flavor half a gallon of water then Im all over it. I liked the apple, flavor was great but it wasnt really strong. I killed 6 scoops easily in half a gallon to get the flavor out. 4 scoops made the drink a bit watery. Guess I HAVE to pick up xtend now :(

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lemonade is stronger - so you don't have to use as much to reach desired taste.
Orange, on the other hand, I find that more is better! Almost comparable to Tang, but better!

I'm looking forward to when Scivation makes a Berry Blast Fruit Punch... MMMMMMMM, sounds good!

I think that if lemonade is really sweet it would be beneficial for during a workout. If 4-6 scoops is enough to flavor half a gallon of water then Im all over it. I liked the apple, flavor was great but it wasnt really strong. I killed 6 scoops easily in half a gallon to get the flavor out. 4 scoops made the drink a bit watery. Guess I HAVE to pick up xtend now :(

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Scivations Vasoxplode. Remember when they had the sale on the Clumpy ones. I bought a few and they are awesome. I guess I'll have to get in on this deal too.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Does the lemonade Xtend taste exactly like the lemonade in VasoXplode ?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Lemonade is stronger - so you don't have to use as much to reach desired taste.
Orange, on the other hand, I find that more is better! Almost comparable to Tang, but better!

I'm looking forward to when Scivation makes a Berry Blast Fruit Punch... MMMMMMMM, sounds good!
word.

Cant wait to try some more xtend.

Im actually glad I picked up a job. As a college student living at home, I dont really have any expenses to pay off. I can spend the money freely. Food,supplements, and other stuff that Ive been meaning to buy.

The only thing that kind of bugs me about a new job is the fact that I wont be able to eat as often. It will also mean ill have to get up earlier to get my meals in. How do you guys deal with work when your trying to bulk up? I think it's going to be a bit difficult trying to get in 5 meals now considering that Im working in a pharmacy. Great learning experience but the food aspect is going to slow down my bulk a lot.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Shaker cups full of protein and bcaa's cellar, thats how I live at work..and school....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
word.

Im actually glad I picked up a job. As a college student living at home, I dont really have any expenses to pay off. I can spend the money freely. Food,supplements, and other stuff that Ive been meaning to buy.

The only thing that kind of bugs me about a new job is the fact that I wont be able to eat as often. It will also mean ill have to get up earlier to get my meals in. How do you guys deal with work when your trying to bulk up? I think it's going to be a bit difficult trying to get in 5 meals now considering that Im working in a pharmacy. Great learning experience but the food aspect is going to slow down my bulk a lot.
Make my lunch in the morning, takes bout an hour. Got 2 UP ghakes, and my lunch which is usually 2 cup brown rice, and half a pack of lean ground meat (lamb, pork, whatever) and 1 tbsp butter in the rice.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Shaker cups full of protein and bcaa's cellar, thats how I live at work..and school....
I just ordered myself a big order from ATW.

Supplements come after food. With that said, I hope ATW can get my 10 pounds of cinnamon bun and chocolatemint here FAST!

Cant wait!

I guess Ill have to order from nutraplanet to get some shaker cups and xtend as well :)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
word.

I work 7-5, and I workout during lunch 11:30-1:00, so I feel you. I just bring a big bag full of food in tupperware containers. Make it in bulk during the weekend and eat it over the week. I bring enough for a meal at 9, shake + banana after workout, lunch at 2:00 and another meal at 4:00 before I leave. You can do it, you just have to own a king's ransom worth of shakers and tupperware and have the desire to cook a lot of food at one time. Thats what works for me. This way I get 3 quality meals in during work and three outside of work.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy HELL! NP just added APPLE to the X-Tend line up!

In/OUT of my cart and on the way to processing!