- 12-20-2007, 07:58 PM
- 12-20-2007, 08:02 PMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
IGF-2 taken pre-bed will help with sleep, so you may want to try that first if you already have it or have already ordered it, and see how it works. If it doesn't help enough, somnidren is a great product, and would add overall to the stack. it would also mean you only take 2 doses of IGF-2 a day, so the bottle would last longer. I think somnidren will be a staple for me, I'm just about to open my second container.
- 12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.50 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2007, 12:22 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 198Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 85Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:34 AM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:32 PM