Somnidren GH?

montoyasnjs

Awards
Im about to start a stack of rpm,drive,igf,and neo. Well i have trouble sleeping and from what i have read somnidren sounds like a good product. so my question is can i use somnidren while im on my stack and will it actually benefit the stack that im taking???

thanks for any feedback

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 taken pre-bed will help with sleep, so you may want to try that first if you already have it or have already ordered it, and see how it works. If it doesn't help enough, somnidren is a great product, and would add overall to the stack. it would also mean you only take 2 doses of IGF-2 a day, so the bottle would last longer. I think somnidren will be a staple for me, I'm just about to open my second container.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 taken pre-bed will help with sleep, so you may want to try that first if you already have it or have already ordered it, and see how it works. If it doesn't help enough, somnidren is a great product, and would add overall to the stack. it would also mean you only take 2 doses of IGF-2 a day, so the bottle would last longer. I think somnidren will be a staple for me, I'm just about to open my second container.
I hear ya bro i am getting my next container thanks to the Matt and the fine people at MST it is also gonna be a must have for me:thumbsup: