Help - New to supplements

Dbrock1046

Awards
Hey, everyone I love this site (been skulking around for a week now). Need some help/advice. I just started getting back into lifting again after a knee injury and want to turn up the heat this time. Started using some supplements BSN stuff and it sort of worked am switching to Raganok for pre-workout what should I be taking the rest of the day? Need to lose a little weight but not a ton and would like to add some more lean muscle. Thanks for any advice in advance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive is really good for a recomp like that, there are a lot of logs on it showing gain of lean mass while loss of fat

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Drive is pretty good and Leviathan and Incarnate is pretty good.

StephenCurry

StephenCurry

Awards
Go with Drive.. of course after you research for yourself for a while

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try Drive. For the ultimate results, add IGF-2!

hcso37

Awards
If your starting to get back into it again your endurance is going to be pretty stringent so take some Muscle-tech Gakic, IDS 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and SciAvation Dialene 4 for your metabolism. Do this cycle for a month while you research for a good pro-hormone stack to take after you give your receptors a rest for 2 weeks. Stay away from the bigger name companies they just want you to buy more and use more. And I know I have contradicted myself by saying using Muscletech Gakic but the stuff really does work. And dont forget to start eating 6 meals a day.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
If your starting to get back into it again your endurance is going to be pretty stringent so take some Muscle-tech Gakic, IDS 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and SciAvation Dialene 4 for your metabolism. Do this cycle for a month while you research for a good pro-hormone stack to take after you give your receptors a rest for 2 weeks. Stay away from the bigger name companies they just want you to buy more and use more. And I know I have contradicted myself by saying using Muscletech Gakic but the stuff really does work. And dont forget to start eating 6 meals a day.
....No........ .... .. ...

Ragnarok covers a lot of your basics: creatine, pre-workout energy, etc. Maybe add some fish oil and a multi-vitamin and some whey protein to get you back in the saddle.

Drive seems to be a hit. That would be a perfect addition to the Ragnarok and you'd see some nice, safe gains with that.

Last edited:

hcso37

Awards
....No........ .... .. ...

Ragnarok covers a lot of your basics: creatine, pre-workout energy, etc. Maybe add some fish oil and a multi-vitamin and some whey protein to get you back in the saddle.

Drive seems to be a hit. That would be a perfect addition to the Ragnarok and you'd see some nice, safe gains with that.
That would probably be a good supplement if the "combat creatine" wouldnt get you bloated after taking a break from training. You might as well take some Nutricor Methyl-EFX if you starting to train again the synepherine will keep the creatine from bloating you.