Help - New to supplements

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Help - New to supplements

Hey, everyone I love this site (been skulking around for a week now). Need some help/advice. I just started getting back into lifting again after a knee injury and want to turn up the heat this time. Started using some supplements BSN stuff and it sort of worked am switching to Raganok for pre-workout what should I be taking the rest of the day? Need to lose a little weight but not a ton and would like to add some more lean muscle. Thanks for any advice in advance.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Drive is really good for a recomp like that, there are a lot of logs on it showing gain of lean mass while loss of fat
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.29%

Drive is pretty good and Leviathan and Incarnate is pretty good.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Go with Drive.. of course after you research for yourself for a while
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Try Drive. For the ultimate results, add IGF-2!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%

If your starting to get back into it again your endurance is going to be pretty stringent so take some Muscle-tech Gakic, IDS 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and SciAvation Dialene 4 for your metabolism. Do this cycle for a month while you research for a good pro-hormone stack to take after you give your receptors a rest for 2 weeks. Stay away from the bigger name companies they just want you to buy more and use more. And I know I have contradicted myself by saying using Muscletech Gakic but the stuff really does work. And dont forget to start eating 6 meals a day.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Quote Originally Posted by hcso37 View Post
    If your starting to get back into it again your endurance is going to be pretty stringent so take some Muscle-tech Gakic, IDS 17 Hydroxy-Mesterone and SciAvation Dialene 4 for your metabolism. Do this cycle for a month while you research for a good pro-hormone stack to take after you give your receptors a rest for 2 weeks. Stay away from the bigger name companies they just want you to buy more and use more. And I know I have contradicted myself by saying using Muscletech Gakic but the stuff really does work. And dont forget to start eating 6 meals a day.
    ....No........ .... .. ...

Ragnarok covers a lot of your basics: creatine, pre-workout energy, etc. Maybe add some fish oil and a multi-vitamin and some whey protein to get you back in the saddle.

Drive seems to be a hit. That would be a perfect addition to the Ragnarok and you'd see some nice, safe gains with that.
    Last edited by MESSPLAY; 12-26-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    ....No........ .... .. ...

Ragnarok covers a lot of your basics: creatine, pre-workout energy, etc. Maybe add some fish oil and a multi-vitamin and some whey protein to get you back in the saddle.

Drive seems to be a hit. That would be a perfect addition to the Ragnarok and you'd see some nice, safe gains with that.
    That would probably be a good supplement if the "combat creatine" wouldnt get you bloated after taking a break from training. You might as well take some Nutricor Methyl-EFX if you starting to train again the synepherine will keep the creatine from bloating you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help, new to supplements
    By CRS13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:37 AM
  2. New to supplements.. Help??
    By dk6995 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:21 AM
  3. new to supplements need help bulking up
    By bigmike89 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2