New Year, New Cut Season "What You Taking"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I don't like blasting T3 i've done 100mcg and ya you DO lose fat but the risk of muscle loss increases, your appetite goes up huge, but you become lethargic and your workouts are ****. So i just want my metabolism up a little higher than normal, as it is i have low thyroid levels so this 30mcg may not seem like much to most but it normalizes my metabolism.
    chaps, I have an unopened, new bottle of T3 (IBE formula). I was curious as to what you think about using it in small amounts (say 30-50mcg / day). I think i am going to do the following stack here in the next few weeks:

    DRIVE or IGF-2 or BLUE UP ( havent decided yet)
    PFULL
    CLOUT
    CISSUS
    MVP
    BA
    XTEND
    T3 (?????)


    thanks in advance
    msucurt

    thanks


  2. I would go with either DRIVE or IGF-2 ...

    I would lean more towards drive... but you can't go wrong either way
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    What kind of results did you see in a week?
    Good energy, reduced appetite, and without negative effects on my VO2. The addition of 11-OH-Y makes LR a much cleaner formula, IMO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Good energy, reduced appetite, and without negative effects on my VO2. The addition of 11-OH-Y makes LR a much cleaner formula, IMO.
    x2....
  5. thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Good energy, reduced appetite, and without negative effects on my VO2. The addition of 11-OH-Y makes LR a much cleaner formula, IMO.
    Thanks for the reply. I have been considering it myself.
    •   
       


  6. Ordering my LR and DCP today... and maybe Somnidren-Gh

    I like sleep products ,because i found them i was on real meds for sleep

    ***I like lipo PM and Abyss***but thinking of trying something new...
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    somnidren is pretty sweet. I ordered it the day it became available. its a nice formulation. not that the others you mentioned aren't, but mst has done a few specific little details that really help. I can get by with around 3/4 a dose too, so a 24 serving bottle actually lasts well over a month for me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. I will be doing a cut starting in April of next year.

    Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Extreme/Anabolic Pump

    That is as far as I have gotten so far. I might add a couple more we will see.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post
    Ordering my LR and DCP today... and maybe Somnidren-Gh

    I like sleep products ,because i found them i was on real meds for sleep

    ***I like lipo PM and Abyss***but thinking of trying something new...
    Apologies for the delay.. DCP is back up for purchase again.. get it before somebody else does, you've been warned!
    DCP (180 caps) By: RPN

  10. Finally i can get some DCP in my life...

    I know the people at NP are blowing up with orders..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    DCP 12 caps
    CLA 10 caps
    T3 30mcg
    Napalm 3 squirts twice daily+Clen+Capascin cream
    Leviathan Reloaded
    Somnidren GH
    Anabolic Pump
    PowerFull

    I'm currently doing this stack now and the Napalm+clen+cap is working incredibly well, i did napalm+ cap for about a week while waiting for my clen and noticed my core trimming down, then since adding the clen it's REALLY kicked up the effectiveness
    Aren't you keeping a journal on your Napalm use? Have you updated it in a while??

    Basically, as for me, I'm just going to be taking a bath in Napalm, twice per day.

    Also, maybe trying out the beta of our new stimulant.

  12. Yeah I wanted to try Napalm, ive never tried a topical before.. but i heard it better for lower bf.. i'm still around 20

  13. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    chaps, I have an unopened, new bottle of T3 (IBE formula). I was curious as to what you think about using it in small amounts (say 30-50mcg / day). I think i am going to do the following stack here in the next few weeks:

    DRIVE or IGF-2 or BLUE UP ( havent decided yet)
    PFULL
    CLOUT
    CISSUS
    MVP
    BA
    XTEND
    T3 (?????)


    thanks in advance
    msucurt

    thanks
    30-50mcg would be fine, but if your not on a cycle i'd atleast have a supplement in their to suppress cortisol like retain 2. 30-50mcg is a really good dose as it will help you lose but you won't feel like ****, i'd rather be on T3 longer at a lower dose then blasting it, it's more effective longterm that way i find.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Aren't you keeping a journal on your Napalm use? Have you updated it in a while??

    Basically, as for me, I'm just going to be taking a bath in Napalm, twice per day.

    Also, maybe trying out the beta of our new stimulant.
    No i'm not keeping a journal i just mentioend that i'd let everyone know how i'm doing, i look to have lost 1/2 inch or so off my obliques, and that's with me still having water retention, i'm REALLY impressed. Oh and for those afraid of the capascin cream, just use it on the second application before bed,i find it's fine if your not too active, but the minute u break a sweat with that stuff on ohhhhhh look out.

  15. chaps, u using bolic from usplabs?

  16. I've seen a lot of the DCP & Leviathan Reloaded in there!
    Are those two of the better supps to take for cutting? I was just going to run the EC stack & probably throw in some Green Tea powder from Nutra.

    Quick question:

    when should I take the EC? about 20 min before my morning (4am) cardio, or right after it?

    I'll basically be doing push ups, sit ups, & cardio. I'll probably throw in some BCAA's in too.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    No i'm not keeping a journal i just mentioend that i'd let everyone know how i'm doing, i look to have lost 1/2 inch or so off my obliques, and that's with me still having water retention, i'm REALLY impressed. Oh and for those afraid of the capascin cream, just use it on the second application before bed,i find it's fine if your not too active, but the minute u break a sweat with that stuff on ohhhhhh look out.
    After about a week, I got used to it. I haven't used the cap cream in a while and am kinda disappointed when I don't get that burn while training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    I've seen a lot of the DCP & Leviathan Reloaded in there!
    Are those two of the better supps to take for cutting? I was just going to run the EC stack & probably throw in some Green Tea powder from Nutra.

    Quick question:

    when should I take the EC? about 20 min before my morning (4am) cardio, or right after it?

    I'll basically be doing push ups, sit ups, & cardio. I'll probably throw in some BCAA's in too.
    ephedra like an hour before working out always helps me lift more. But I pay the price the next day ...oooooh...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    I've seen a lot of the DCP & Leviathan Reloaded in there!
    Are those two of the better supps to take for cutting? I was just going to run the EC stack & probably throw in some Green Tea powder from Nutra.

    Quick question:

    when should I take the EC? about 20 min before my morning (4am) cardio, or right after it?

    I'll basically be doing push ups, sit ups, & cardio. I'll probably throw in some BCAA's in too.
    As far as a fatburner its pretty much the popular opinion that Leviathan is the top dawg right now. DCP is an awesome non-stim that compliments Leviathan perfectly for a fat-loss stack.

  20. Stim X with some RPM
    Bulk Yohimbine Hcl made into 4mg caps
    Forskolin 20% starting 30mg and working my way up to prevents sides.
    Bulk Salbutiame
    L-Tyrosine
    Green Tea
    5- Htp

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    As far as a fatburner its pretty much the popular opinion that Leviathan is the top dawg right now. DCP is an awesome non-stim that compliments Leviathan perfectly for a fat-loss stack.
    thanks! 'ppreciate it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    No i'm not keeping a journal i just mentioend that i'd let everyone know how i'm doing, i look to have lost 1/2 inch or so off my obliques, and that's with me still having water retention, i'm REALLY impressed. Oh and for those afraid of the capascin cream, just use it on the second application before bed,i find it's fine if your not too active, but the minute u break a sweat with that stuff on ohhhhhh look out.
    Very nice.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    chaps, u using bolic from usplabs?
    No i haven't recieved my package of goodies yet, i know it's been sent so when it arrives if it's got some Bolic in it i'll throw it into the mix

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    30-50mcg would be fine, but if your not on a cycle i'd atleast have a supplement in their to suppress cortisol like retain 2. 30-50mcg is a really good dose as it will help you lose but you won't feel like ****, i'd rather be on T3 longer at a lower dose then blasting it, it's more effective longterm that way i find.
    thanks chaps. I am seriously thinking of going about 30-50mcg along with the following stack....

    IGF-2
    MAN CLOUT
    PFULL
    T3

    XTEND
    BA
    ULTRA PEPTIDE

  25. Missed out on the Bolic.. looks good ... waiting to see what people say about it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Our new company looking for feedback and what you want
    By vendettageoff in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 01:02 PM
  2. **New Year, New You! Try the entire HEALTH SERIES LINE!**
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 02:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 06:21 AM
  4. New Year Recomp - Cut
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
  5. New Year, New Deals!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Log in
Log in