New Year, New Cut Season "What You Taking"

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Well a lot people start to cut at the first of the year. There have been plenty of new and exciting supplements. What stack supplements are you think of trying for the New Year or cut season? :bb3:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting Monday (hopefully), I will be using:
6 caps Burn3D
50mg bulk Forskolin
6 caps Activate Extreme
Napalm

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive gotta few things coming not sure how I am going to stack them, or what im going to stack..lol

ive got
-unlimited Leviathan Reloaded
-Retain 2 coming
-Napalm coming
- RPN's new topical coming (pumped to try it!)
+ some other goodies....but like I mentioned before, if any of it gets here Ill be very happy - damn customs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP (4 caps a day)
Bulk TTA 2g a day
and will be adding over time
drive
additional forslean
napalm

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the cuts, boys. I'm all about the winter bulk.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Summer here.. but I'm just keeping things simple. Been dropping weight just taking these

Green tea
Calcium
DCP - switching to Red Acid soon for a bit because I've been on DCP for a while
Fish oil
Gut Health
Multi
Xtend/Wraath

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Summer here.. but I'm just keeping things simple. Been dropping weight just taking these

Green tea
Calcium
DCP - switching to Red Acid soon for a bit because I've been on DCP for a while
Fish oil
Gut Health
Multi
Xtend/Wraath
asianbabe, I saw somewhere else that you are on a cyclic diet. Do you take the gut health every day or just during carb ups? I ask because I don't have any digestion problems during the low carb portion of the week but this product seems like something that could really be useful during a carb up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
asianbabe, I saw somewhere else that you are on a cyclic diet. Do you take the gut health every day or just during carb ups? I ask because I don't have any digestion problems during the low carb portion of the week but this product seems like something that could really be useful during a carb up.
Probiotics should be used daily for best results.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I take it everyday - first thing in the morning. It is useful during high carb days to help minimise bloat, but ideally you should be using it over an extended period, as it also helps with nutrient absorption (especially for people on a high protein diet), and a lot of users have noted fewer gassy problems as well.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I was wanting to start with DCP/Leviathan Reloaded.. When ever NP gets it back in.

*** I been itching to get my hands on the reloaded***

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wanting to start with DCP/Leviathan Reloaded.. When ever NP gets it back in.

*** I been itching to get my hands on the reloaded***
LR is much cleaner than the original. I had about a weeks worth of samples and really liked it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I won't be cutting this soon, I'm competing in Nov. this year, so I'll have to wait, but Leviathian and DCP might def. be in Sept!

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I'm going to finsih these stimerex tabs. Go probaly 2-4 weeks without (I dont want to mess up job apps!! :eek: ) but I'm hoping I can find something else through advice here that will take the place of Ephedrine for a month or so.

Other than that, the basics like green tea, zinc, L Carnitine, Biotin, and basic stuff like fiber tabs to control my appetite.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to finsih these stimerex tabs. Go probaly 2-4 weeks without (I dont want to mess up job apps!! :eek: ) but I'm hoping I can find something else through advice here that will take the place of Ephedrine for a month or so.

Other than that, the basics like green tea, zinc, L Carnitine, Biotin, and basic stuff like fiber tabs to control my appetite.
Are you feeling burnt out if so you need to try RESET AD
but if not I would you try Leviathan or RPM

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Are you feeling burnt out if so you need to try RESET AD
but if not I would you try Leviathan or RPM
Actually these are rockin' and I'm a bit nervous about stopping them :twisted:

I definitely need some of that Reset stuff for my supply, but I have samples of both Lev. and RPM on the way. I want to try one of those for a while :) .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cut? not really, but i'll be running:

Jungle Warfare
Drive
RPM
Neovar
Napalm
Somnidren-GH

Synicus

Awards
I'm in 3rd wk Post Cycle from Havoc but....

Xfactor @ 1500mg
Drive 6 caps
Rpn 4 caps
Retain 2 3 caps
Butea Superba 3 caps
IGF-2 9 caps
Segeline 10mg
Green Tea 800mg
Mura Puama 1g
Alpha gpc choline 1g

After xfactor will start....

Thyrotabs
Dialene 4
Sesamin/sesathin
Cla

had alot of this stuff lying around....

nelix

Awards
  • Established
DCP 2 caps 3 times a day, 3 caps pre workout
CLA 2 caps 3 times a day, 2 caps pre workout
Forsalean(30mg) 3 times a day (another 30mg pre workout)
Now Foods Cortisol Support (Relora and Reishi Mushroom)
Xtend and Vasocharge (All flavours of both!)
Primordial tea-3 and Dermatherm (order is not final yet, but that's the plan)

I also have to be used:
300 60mg Gernamine Capsules
300 300mg Sulbutiamine Capsules
I will use these to wake the **** up, and I will do my best to stop taking stims over my vacation, there are basicly my ADD meds, they have much less side effects than adderal which stopped working long long ago. They also should cut some fat off me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DCP 12 caps
CLA 10 caps
T3 30mcg
Napalm 3 squirts twice daily+Clen+Capascin cream :)
Leviathan Reloaded
Somnidren GH
Anabolic Pump
PowerFull

I'm currently doing this stack now and the Napalm+clen+cap is working incredibly well, i did napalm+ cap for about a week while waiting for my clen and noticed my core trimming down, then since adding the clen it's REALLY kicked up the effectiveness

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now Im doing Alcar and choline everyday..tryosine on training days.

Decaffienated green tea(L-Theanine) Im on a gaining mass without unwanted bodyfat mode right now.

The beginning of January it is a three week cut. Just bought some Geramine (sp).

Than back to gaining musclemass without unwanted bodyfat , calories rise,after the three weeks of lower calorie.This method is very effective.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
After I finish my Swell log, I will try running a non-stim fat loss stack due to high blood pressure.
DCP
bulk Forslean
CLA
BCAA
Some topical like Napalm once I reach a desired bf%.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You see results with that much?
I don't like blasting T3 i've done 100mcg and ya you DO lose fat but the risk of muscle loss increases, your appetite goes up huge, but you become lethargic and your workouts are ****. So i just want my metabolism up a little higher than normal, as it is i have low thyroid levels so this 30mcg may not seem like much to most but it normalizes my metabolism.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like blasting T3 i've done 100mcg and ya you DO lose fat but the risk of muscle loss increases, your appetite goes up huge, but you become lethargic and your workouts are ****. So i just want my metabolism up a little higher than normal, as it is i have low thyroid levels so this 30mcg may not seem like much to most but it normalizes my metabolism.
true, androgen free I guess you don't want to go much more than that.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
There are some serious stacks going on here .. I like..

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
chaps, I have an unopened, new bottle of T3 (IBE formula). I was curious as to what you think about using it in small amounts (say 30-50mcg / day). I think i am going to do the following stack here in the next few weeks:

DRIVE or IGF-2 or BLUE UP ( havent decided yet)
PFULL
CLOUT
CISSUS
MVP
BA
XTEND
T3 (?????)

thanks in advance
msucurt

thanks

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I would go with either DRIVE or IGF-2 ...

I would lean more towards drive... but you can't go wrong either way

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks

Good energy, reduced appetite, and without negative effects on my VO2. The addition of 11-OH-Y makes LR a much cleaner formula, IMO.
Thanks for the reply. I have been considering it myself.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Ordering my LR and DCP today... and maybe Somnidren-Gh

I like sleep products ,because i found them i was on real meds for sleep

***I like lipo PM and Abyss***but thinking of trying something new...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somnidren is pretty sweet. I ordered it the day it became available. its a nice formulation. not that the others you mentioned aren't, but mst has done a few specific little details that really help. I can get by with around 3/4 a dose too, so a 24 serving bottle actually lasts well over a month for me

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a cut starting in April of next year.

Leviathan Reloaded/Lean Extreme/Anabolic Pump

That is as far as I have gotten so far. I might add a couple more we will see.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Ordering my LR and DCP today... and maybe Somnidren-Gh

I like sleep products ,because i found them i was on real meds for sleep

***I like lipo PM and Abyss***but thinking of trying something new...
Apologies for the delay.. DCP is back up for purchase again.. get it before somebody else does, you've been warned!
DCP (180 caps) By: RPN

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Finally i can get some DCP in my life...

I know the people at NP are blowing up with orders..

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP 12 caps
CLA 10 caps
T3 30mcg
Napalm 3 squirts twice daily+Clen+Capascin cream :)
Leviathan Reloaded
Somnidren GH
Anabolic Pump
PowerFull

I'm currently doing this stack now and the Napalm+clen+cap is working incredibly well, i did napalm+ cap for about a week while waiting for my clen and noticed my core trimming down, then since adding the clen it's REALLY kicked up the effectiveness
Aren't you keeping a journal on your Napalm use? Have you updated it in a while??

Basically, as for me, I'm just going to be taking a bath in Napalm, twice per day.

Also, maybe trying out the beta of our new stimulant.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wanted to try Napalm, ive never tried a topical before.. but i heard it better for lower bf.. i'm still around 20

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
chaps, I have an unopened, new bottle of T3 (IBE formula). I was curious as to what you think about using it in small amounts (say 30-50mcg / day). I think i am going to do the following stack here in the next few weeks:

DRIVE or IGF-2 or BLUE UP ( havent decided yet)
PFULL
CLOUT
CISSUS
MVP
BA
XTEND
T3 (?????)

thanks in advance
msucurt

thanks
30-50mcg would be fine, but if your not on a cycle i'd atleast have a supplement in their to suppress cortisol like retain 2. 30-50mcg is a really good dose as it will help you lose but you won't feel like ****, i'd rather be on T3 longer at a lower dose then blasting it, it's more effective longterm that way i find.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you keeping a journal on your Napalm use? Have you updated it in a while??

Basically, as for me, I'm just going to be taking a bath in Napalm, twice per day.

Also, maybe trying out the beta of our new stimulant.
No i'm not keeping a journal i just mentioend that i'd let everyone know how i'm doing, i look to have lost 1/2 inch or so off my obliques, and that's with me still having water retention, i'm REALLY impressed. Oh and for those afraid of the capascin cream, just use it on the second application before bed,i find it's fine if your not too active, but the minute u break a sweat with that stuff on ohhhhhh look out.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a lot of the DCP & Leviathan Reloaded in there!
Are those two of the better supps to take for cutting? I was just going to run the EC stack & probably throw in some Green Tea powder from Nutra.

Quick question:

when should I take the EC? about 20 min before my morning (4am) cardio, or right after it?

I'll basically be doing push ups, sit ups, & cardio. I'll probably throw in some BCAA's in too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No i'm not keeping a journal i just mentioend that i'd let everyone know how i'm doing, i look to have lost 1/2 inch or so off my obliques, and that's with me still having water retention, i'm REALLY impressed. Oh and for those afraid of the capascin cream, just use it on the second application before bed,i find it's fine if your not too active, but the minute u break a sweat with that stuff on ohhhhhh look out.
After about a week, I got used to it. I haven't used the cap cream in a while and am kinda disappointed when I don't get that burn while training.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Are those two of the better supps to take for cutting? I was just going to run the EC stack & probably throw in some Green Tea powder from Nutra.

Quick question:

when should I take the EC? about 20 min before my morning (4am) cardio, or right after it?

I'll basically be doing push ups, sit ups, & cardio. I'll probably throw in some BCAA's in too.
ephedra like an hour before working out always helps me lift more. But I pay the price the next day ...oooooh...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Quick question:

As far as a fatburner its pretty much the popular opinion that Leviathan is the top dawg right now. DCP is an awesome non-stim that compliments Leviathan perfectly for a fat-loss stack.

biomax

Awards
Stim X with some RPM
Bulk Yohimbine Hcl made into 4mg caps
Forskolin 20% starting 30mg and working my way up to prevents sides.
Bulk Salbutiame
L-Tyrosine
Green Tea
5- Htp