retain2 vs x-lean

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I`m not a chemist but is there a big difference between the ingredients of these 2 supps?
IBE claims that their product is antiinflammatory as well , what is the antiinflammatory ingredient? Studies to backup these claim?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I`m not a chemist but is there a big difference between the ingredients of these 2 supps?
1) The difference lies in the subtle metabolic pathways the blends follow. Some compounds are directly or indirectly available in both blends.

2) Basically, Retain 2 contains Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol) - also known as beta AET -, Relora, and 7-Keto-DHEA.

3) Lean Xtreme contains 5-AT, also known as Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol), 7-OH (7-hydroxy-DHEA), Green Tea (EGCG), and Forskolin.

4) 7-hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH) can be metabolized into 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA and 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA. These DHEA metabolites neither convert into estrogens nor androgens, but can interconvert between themselves and another DHEA metabolite, 7-oxo-DHEA.

5) Lean Xtreme contains 7-hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH) that can be metabolized into 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA/7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA/7-oxo-DHEA. Furthermore, the 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA can be metabolized into 7-Keto-DHEA (contained in Retain 2).

6) On its own, Retain 2 contains 7-Keto-DHEA, a metabolite of 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA, but not the full spectrum of DHEA metabolites as in Lean Xtreme.

7) Retain 2 contains Relora, a patented cortisol-management formula that can introduce more synergy into the Retain 2 blend.

8) Lean Xtreme contains Green Tea Extract and Forskolin, potent agents in cAMP-/norepinephrine modulation, lipolysis, nutrient partitioning, body composition, appetite modulation, thyroid/dopamine/testosterone enhancement, and so on.

In sum, both products have similarities, yet I would subjectively prefer Lean Xtreme for the additional DHEA metabolites and the additional cumulative impact of Green Tea and Forskolin. A subjective statement, no doubt.

IBE claims that their product is antiinflammatory as well , what is the antiinflammatory ingredient? Studies to backup these claim?
Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol) and Androstenediol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol) are both metabolites of the native steroid hormone, DHEA, and are known to, amongst others, support immune response, counteract stress-triggered immuno-suppression, and deliver significant anti-inflammatory benefits. Androstenetriol, available in both Lean Xtreme and Retain 2, is considerably more potent than Androstenediol in this regard.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
1) The difference lies in the subtle metabolic pathways the blends follow. Some compounds are directly or indirectly available in both blends.

2) Basically, Retain 2 contains Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol) - also known as beta AET -, Relora, and 7-Keto-DHEA.

3) Lean Xtreme contains 5-AT, also known as Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol), 7-OH (7-hydroxy-DHEA), Green Tea (EGCG), and Forskolin.

4) 7-hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH) can be metabolized into 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA and 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA. These DHEA metabolites neither convert into estrogens nor androgens, but can interconvert between themselves and another DHEA metabolite, 7-oxo-DHEA.

5) Lean Xtreme contains 7-hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH) that can be metabolized into 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA/7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA/7-oxo-DHEA. Furthermore, the 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA can be metabolized into 7-Keto-DHEA (contained in Retain 2).

6) On its own, Retain 2 contains 7-Keto-DHEA, a metabolite of 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA, but not the full spectrum of DHEA metabolites as in Lean Xtreme.

7) Retain 2 contains Relora, a patented cortisol-management formula that can introduce more synergy into the Retain 2 blend.

8) Lean Xtreme contains Green Tea Extract and Forskolin, potent agents in cAMP-/norepinephrine modulation, lipolysis, nutrient partitioning, body composition, appetite modulation, thyroid/dopamine/testosterone enhancement, and so on.

In sum, both products have similarities, yet I would subjectively prefer Lean Xtreme for the additional DHEA metabolites and the additional cumulative impact of Green Tea and Forskolin. A subjective statement, no doubt.

Androstenetriol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 7 beta, 17 beta-triol) and Androstenediol (androst-5-ene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol) are both metabolites of the native steroid hormone, DHEA, and are known to, amongst others, support immune response, counteract stress-triggered immuno-suppression, and deliver significant anti-inflammatory benefits. Androstenetriol, available in both Lean Xtreme and Retain 2, is considerably more potent than Androstenediol in this regard.
Thanks bro , good answer , just one thing I was talking of IBE x-lean and not lean extreme from designer but I suppose the answer is the same .
Thanks and reps

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro , good answer , just one thing I was talking of IBE x-lean and not lean extreme from designer but I suppose the answer is the same .
Thanks and reps
Sorry, I have a certain preference towards Lean Xtreme :D If I were to compare Retain 2 versus X-Lean, though, I probably would choose Retain 2. Both contain the key ingredient, Androstenedriol, and Androstenedriol can metabolize into 7-hydroxy-DHEA (which can further metabolize into 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA). So, both blends have this property, with X-Lean having a higher potential here, due to the explicit inclusion of 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA. Still, the 7-keto-DHEA (in Retain 2) makes Retain 2 somewhat more balanced versus X-Lean, although the 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA (in X-Lean) can also metabolize 7-keto directly. The Relora in Retain 2 then makes the final difference, giving the product an overall cortisol management advantage, in my opinion.