f-u canada post

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
SO i am officially out of Gut health, and not happy about it. My stomach has never felt better since ive started gut health, bloat gone, etc.....

I ordered a few bottles from NP a long time again, and split the package with a friend here...its still MIA, not NP's fault at ALL. I havent had any packages get through besides my PALO ones for almost a month. Shipping has been brutal to canada for the past 3-4 weeks.

Plus customs has managed to absolutely jack half my stuff anyway....The customs agents better be massive considering all the supps they have of mine.

ok, rant over, carry on

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I have never had much luck sending anything to Canada. They send back everything that doesnt have a NAMED addressee on the return address. How lame is that? Why should they care? The USPS already keeps track of who sends international mail (customs form).

PS remember it IS december afterall. You ordered a few weeks ago right? even so, November is still a busy time for the Canadians too.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya that sucks......"AYE"

:lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ya that sucks......"AYE"

:lol:
its eh f*cker..hahaha...naw im bitter they jacked my Napalm before, my lean extreme last week....ive got 4 packages in limbo now....plus my nutra order.....Alot of stuff brah

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That does suck. Too bad my Nutra order only has to go Cross-town.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent jjhon 2 packages, first one dissapeared, second one I have my fingers crossed it makes it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I sent jjhon 2 packages, first one dissapeared, second one I have my fingers crossed it makes it.
same as the one you sent me before, then the 2nd made it....i think they just see supps they want, and take them..lol..it sounds bad, but iver had sooooooooooooo many packages mysteriously disapear.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its eh f*cker..hahaha...naw im bitter they jacked my Napalm before, my lean extreme last week....ive got 4 packages in limbo now....plus my nutra order.....Alot of stuff brah
So it's spelled ...."eh"? What do they do with the packages that don't get delivered? Do you still get billed? Dam maple syrup makers....eh

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So it's spelled ...."eh"? What do they do with the packages that don't get delivered? Do you still get billed? Dam maple syrup makers....eh
billed?....haha naw i dont "buy" alot of supps really....maybe 1 package a month from NP for necessities (gut health, etc)...protein I buy locally cause it cost an arm and aleg to ship.

Ive enver had a package from NP not make it so im not sure how that works...

I think if its a banned ingredient/supp they "destroy" it, meaing they take it home to use..lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
billed?....haha naw i dont "buy" alot of supps really....maybe 1 package a month from NP for necessities (gut health, etc)...protein I buy locally cause it cost an arm and aleg to ship.

Ive enver had a package from NP not make it so im not sure how that works...

I think if its a banned ingredient/supp they "destroy" it, meaing they take it home to use..lol
Well I just sent you a huge package full of all kinds of great stuff. If it doesn't make it they probably siezed it...eh :rolleyes:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well I just sent you a huge package full of all kinds of great stuff. If it doesn't make it they probably siezed it...eh :rolleyes:
hahah.....well its the thought that counts trip:lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
SO i am officially out of Gut health, and not happy about it. My stomach has never felt better since ive started gut health, bloat gone, etc.....

I ordered a few bottles from NP a long time again, and split the package with a friend here...its still MIA, not NP's fault at ALL. I havent had any packages get through besides my PALO ones for almost a month. Shipping has been brutal to canada for the past 3-4 weeks.

Plus customs has managed to absolutely jack half my stuff anyway....The customs agents better be massive considering all the supps they have of mine.

ok, rant over, carry on
damn dude... id send you some gut health but ive only got 1 bottle...
gotta say i do love it so far thou.... 4 days in and holy damn

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn dude... id send you some gut health but ive only got 1 bottle...
gotta say i do love it so far thou.... 4 days in and holy damn
word....for some reason everything you send makes it through no issues, but everyone else's gets held up. At least im getting the good stuff through right?..lol

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My 6-10 day Nutra order took nearly a month. Also, I won bottle of Pslin like 2 months ago, and it just arrived. I feel your pain Johnny Numbers.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 6-10 day Nutra order took nearly a month. Also, I won bottle of Pslin like 2 months ago, and it just arrived. I feel your pain Johnny Numbers.
DanceBoots in tha hizzy.....like how you stole my nickname johnny numbers..:lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
word....for some reason everything you send makes it through no issues, but everyone else's gets held up. At least im getting the good stuff through right?..lol
thats why i keep it to small boxes and or envelopes... more likely to slip past customs without them checking...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Napalm is on the way. Hopefully the small box thing works this time too. :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

ok, rant over, carry on
Meh, I think it's a good trade off, you live in a beautiful country. You don't really NEED the supplements, but you have your health and good people around. Fvck it. ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get your drift. It is a painful experience overall. The German Customs are about the most strict in all of nature. The supplements they let into the country would have such weak blends that kindergarten kids can routinely overdose them without sides. No supplement sold at NutraPlanet can be officially allowed in! Yet, they do not "destroy" supplements indiscriminately. One basically has one month to "collect" his parcel. At the Customs' premises, one opens the parcel, and if there are supplements in it, they automatically declare them as drugs and call an official pharmacist at the Ministry of Health for confirmation! They read out the compounds in the blend to him along with the amounts in the blend. Typically he confirms the supplements as drugs and not as food supplements. Then you have the choice to have them return the parcel to sender, or permit them to destroy the supplements. They destroy the supplements by taking them to an approved pharmacy, opening the bottle(s) and pouring the contents into a thrash bin in the pharmacist's shop. You have the choice to witness the destruction of the supplements.
Painful experience!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing so much of this lately, especially when the dollar jumped so quickly. My last package took so long to get here, every time I called they said it the backlog for shipments coming from the States was huge. I've never had anything seized though, but I also don't purchase anything that may be "iffy" on getting across the border. Hopefully your stuff comes quick otherwise you're just going to have to raid the store!!