Santa came early...wearing an AX beanie instead of santa hat!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I got an early X-mas present in the form of a FREE bottle of Anabolic Xtreme's Mass Fx, courtesy of a friend who bought it and is scared to take it for some reason (he thinks it will turn him instantly into ronnie coleman or something lol)

January 1st I will run it solo and log it...lets see how badass a recomp/cut i can do with it as a standalone for 4 weeks.:head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude! ROCK!!!

I only WISH I had friends like that! His loss, and your GAINS!!! HA!! Congrats on scoring some MFX. Though I don't think it's the best thing while on a cut, it'll definitely help the recomp!

Oh, and by the way...if your friend visits here at all, let him know that it won't turn him into Ronnie... It'll turn him into ME!!! :lol: (Just kidding. Scary thought, ain't it...) ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dude! ROCK!!!

I only WISH I had friends like that! His loss, and your GAINS!!! HA!! Congrats on scoring some MFX. Though I don't think it's the best thing while on a cut, it'll definitely help the recomp!

Oh, and by the way...if your friend visits here at all, let him know that it won't turn him into Ronnie... It'll turn him into ME!!! :lol: (Just kidding. Scary thought, ain't it...) ;)
very... :nono:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, yes...very naughty. Santa hates me... But I leave him Stim X instead of cookies! ;)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I heard Santa Stacks Drive+RPM so he can go all night.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Dude! ROCK!!!

Yeah it wont be a straight cut, just curbing the cals a bit, little bit of carb cycling, little bit of alpha male!!! I already got the AX beanie now just need one of those "alpha male" shirts AX is supposed to be making! RPM+Massfx+obsessive complusive workout disorder= a cyborg like Terminator physique come January 31st! and it will be logged here on AM! Who knows, maybe I wont wait and just say FUGG it and start it Monday!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it wont be a straight cut, just curbing the cals a bit, little bit of carb cycling, little bit of alpha male!!! I already got the AX beanie now just need one of those "alpha male" shirts AX is supposed to be making!
Have you seen the newest one that "ILOVEFISHTACOS" did? If you liked the last one...just wait!! :twisted:

I say go for it! As long as you have everything that you need and are set to go f'n hard on X-mas Eve (if'n one of dem dere Christians anywho...).

Best of luck to ya! Next time, save yer dimes up and get some more! ;) :lol: