Anyone try the Xyience Nox cg3 products?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sort of an ebay/shopping whore in general, and I won a bid on 3 cans of this at a pretty minimal price. the ingredient profile looks ok. Seems a lot of the xyience products end up on ebay way cheaper than they are available online in general

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The NOX by Xyience is probably one of the more expensive NO Supps I've ever seen out there.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Because of the lack of stims in this product, you should get some pretty decent pumps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NOX by Xyience is probably one of the more expensive NO Supps I've ever seen out there.
I got the 60 serving ones (the 780g) for $45 for 3 delivered. So the price was right :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually WON a contest that Xyience was running at a local VitaminShoppe here in town - got their entire line-up. I did try the NOX, and to be honest, it was not that bad. You will never hear me say the word "PUMP," but it did provide me with some sort of skin-tightening, some added energy, with no stomach discomfort. If it's cheaper than what it usually is, grab some...

I ended up giving it all a way, except NOX.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
It is my pre lift drink of choice. I get 2 extra reps per set when I use it. The pumps are decent as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats an unbeatable deal. I was gonna buy some too, i saw them real cheap at another supp shop online.