dermacrine

hardgainer823

Awards
im 18 years old, 6'3 165. i was about 140 but i started taking cytosport fast twitch before my workout then i take cytosport musclemilk after i lift, later in the day, and then before i go to bed, and i went up to 165 in about 2 months, but now i cant get past that. Its been 6 months or so since i have made any gains at all. I work my butt off in the weight room but nothing seems to be helping. Ive been asking around about different supplements and dermacrine has really gotten my attention, but i dont know much about it. Has anyone used it? if so did you get good results and what are the negative effects of it? Would dermacrine be something worth trying for someone like me?

thanks for the help,
hardgainer823

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Even a young person can see some decent results from dermacrine, but the older you are the greater the benefits, how old are you?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am 2nd day into quitting caffeine. As you can see it's going great.
hahaha yeah man know how that goes. Reset A.D. is a life saver though for me. Don't have to quit the stims, and still reap the benefits! But thats a diff topic all together.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Do not take dermacrine or anything hormonal until you are 21.

Really all you need is to eat eat eat. If you really haven't made gains in 6 months something is wrong with your diet or training that you need to fix.

If you are going to take something anyways, look into x-factor. That seems like a good route for someone with already elevated hormones, and there have been some good results in the logs.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m definitely not the one to lecture about hormone usage… I was using AAS at the age of 17.

With that said, I don’t think Dermacrine would be detrimental, but I don’t think it would help as much as some other supplements could for someone this young. I think our new Phyto-Testoterone should be something to consider. It’s going to be based off Testofen and Methoxyisoflavone, which should be effective for a young guy trying to safely put on a little mass…. Especially coupled with 2gm of protein/lb of body weight.

-Pp

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I’m definitely not the one to lecture about hormone usage… I was using anabolic steroids at the age of 17.

With that said, I don’t think Dermacrine would be detrimental, but I don’t think it would help as much as some other supplements could for someone this young. I think our new Phyto-Testoterone should be something to consider. It’s going to be based off Testofen and Methoxyisoflavone, which should be effective for a young guy trying to safely put on a little mass…. Especially coupled with 2gm of protein/lb of body weight.

-Pp
Good posting.

hardgainer823

Awards
if dermacrine isnt for me, then can someone give me a few tips on my diet, because after doing some research and reading other topics it sounds to me like a better diet would benefit me more than anything, because i train extremely hard, and still dont get any bigger

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
if dermacrine isnt for me, then can someone give me a few tips on my diet, because after doing some research and reading other topics it sounds to me like a better diet would benefit me more than anything, because i train extremely hard, and still dont get any bigger
Mind posting up your current diet, we can better help you this way!
Also by rereading over your first post sounds like a minor change such as switching from muscle milk to Cyto Gainer would help a ton. More calories, carbs, and protein over the muscle milk. That stuff is delicious in skim milk!

hardgainer823

Awards
Well i dont really have any specific diet yet, im very new to the world of bodybuilding and just now realizing that your diet is a big part of it. Im just trying to get some ideas so i can get on a good diet.
thanks,
hardgainer823

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i dont really have any specific diet yet, im very new to the world of bodybuilding and just now realizing that your diet is a big part of it. Im just trying to get some ideas so i can get on a good diet.
thanks,
hardgainer823
Well I will start off with a tip then!...

IMMEDIATELY UPON WAKING - 50g whey protein, banana or two, multi-vitamin.

That should do good.

buff18

buff18

Awards
Eat, eat, eat. Make sure you are eating every 2 to 3 hours, your muscles need protein pretty much all the time when you are recovering. Get you a good protein shake, and multi-vitamin of course. Also you need a lot of the healthy fats. Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Peanut Butter. Being as thin as you are, you can afford the extra calories. It can only help.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine has DHEA not good for someone 18. Sustain Alpha would be more beneficial for someone your or my age.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is a PH?? I thought it was basically an AI
It’s really not much of an AI – it has just enough AI activity to reduce estrogenic effects from the DHEA.

Dermacrine is actually a pretty strong PH compared to what’s available on the market these days.

-Pp

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
It’s really not much of an AI – it has just enough AI activity to reduce estrogenic effects from the DHEA.

Dermacrine is actually a pretty strong PH compared to what’s available on the market these days.

-Pp
Yes it is

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just received my Dermacrine...dosed last night & this morning as specified...MAN I AM FLYING AND FEELING FINE...KIND OF A HIGH...who needs cocaine, my head is buzzing and I can't wait to hit the Iron...I am gonna kill it.

Lucky

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just received my Dermacrine...dosed last night & this morning as specified...MAN I AM FLYING AND FEELING FINE...KIND OF A HIGH...who needs cocaine, my head is buzzing and I can't wait to hit the Iron...I am gonna kill it.

Lucky
I know the feeling bro!* Good to hear!

-Pp

*not the cocaine, the Dermacrine.