Jungle Warfare stacking question - AnabolicMinds.com

Jungle Warfare stacking question

1. Advanced Member

Jungle Warfare stacking question

Ive used JW standalone with amazing results, never gotten that many stretch marks in only 4 weeks with 1 bottle of any supp before.

My question is: I hear JW is actually best used when stacked with a hormonal supp, I was planning on starting a furzadrol cycle in early 09 and was wondering if JW would stack well, or if it would be best used not on cycle as ALR proposes its use (even though we all know ALR mislead us on the ingredients of JW)?

thx in advance, with JW its hard to know how to best utilize it as its not necessarily what ALR markets it as/what we all initially thought it was when it came out.

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Ive used JW standalone with amazing results, never gotten that many stretch marks in only 4 weeks with 1 bottle of any supp before.

My question is: I hear JW is actually best used when stacked with a hormonal supp, I was planning on starting a furzadrol cycle in early 09 and was wondering if JW would stack well, or if it would be best used not on cycle as ALR proposes its use (even though we all know ALR mislead us on the ingredients of JW)?

thx in advance, with JW its hard to know how to best utilize it as its not necessarily what ALR markets it as/what we all initially thought it was when it came out.
    Yeah about stretch marks. I got some pretty bad ones. Does the Java and Flawless by RPN really work that well? I am thinking they just look bad, because I am fair skinned. Though I would like to try some things out besides Cocoa butter, cause that shiz doesn't work that well.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Yeah about stretch marks. I got some pretty bad ones. Does the Java and Flawless by RPN really work that well? I am thinking they just look bad, because I am fair skinned. Though I would like to try some things out besides Cocoa butter, cause that shiz doesn't work that well.
    yea java lather makes my stretch marks go away pretty darn well, they mostly just fade in color though.

Please someone help me with my Q

although I did just notice JW is out of stock at NP so I guess I cant order it right away anyway.
    •   

4. New Member

I'm one month in of a furazadrol/ jungle warfare cycle. I'm using this stack to gain/maintain as much strength and mass as possible while cutitng. So far its worked great! No real sides to report, nice strength increases as well as muscle growth on a cut. I'm dosing the furazadrol pretty high though, 250-300mg ed.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I had a great experience with Java and Flawless FLAWLESS Report
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decavol / jungle warfare stack
    By suntzu4666 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:11 AM
  2. Jungle Warfare Stack!!!
    By bones168 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 10:35 PM
  3. how does this jungle warfare stack look?
    By SpiderMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. 6-oxo jungle warfare stack
    By partyman43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 12:01 AM
  5. Jungle Warfare + PowerFull Question
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 01:40 PM