Drive?

montoyasnjs

Awards
Im hearing alot of people talking about Drive. My question is what company makes it/how is the quality/do you stack it or take by itself and does it require any cycle or post cycle therapy??

Reason I am asking is because I have m-drol but need a lot more reaserch before i cycle it so i am looking for a safe and effective alternative to take for now and so far im hearing alot of people talking about Drive.

any help guys??

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's made by Applied Nutriceuticals, it is of the upmost quality, and it is safe and very effective. You can stack it with just about anything, especially RPM, NeoVar, and IGF-2. It will not require any PCT whatsoever. This is an EXCELLENT alternative to PH cycles.

montoyasnjs

Awards
It's made by Applied Nutriceuticals, it is of the upmost quality, and it is safe and very effective. You can stack it with just about anything, especially RPM, NeoVar, and IGF-2. It will not require any post cycle therapy whatsoever. This is an EXCELLENT alternative to PH cycles.
thank you Myth

Two more questions the products you suggested to stack with it are made by the same company?? And what is the most common stack with drive??

tattoopierced1

I like the Drive + RPM stack... throw in some PSlin and XFactor and you got one hell of a recomp, muscle building, energy stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes those other products are also Applied Nutriceuticals products. The most common stack is RPM, which is a pre-workout stim. tattoopierced1's suggestion is a great one. a 50 day cycle of x-factor alongside the drive + rpm stack (pslin optional :)) is a great and effective synergistic stack. Heres a thread that talks about the combo

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78526-why-you-may.html

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yes those other products are also Applied Nutriceuticals products. The most common stack is RPM, which is a pre-workout stim. tattoopierced1's suggestion is a great one. a 50 day cycle of x-factor alongside the drive + rpm stack (pslin optional :)) is a great and effective synergistic stack. Heres a thread that talks about the combo

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78526-why-you-may.html
to add on the x-factor , drive thing I myself stacked Drive with X-Factor and on ocassions RPM. I put on about 9 pounds which was pretty awesome in 50 days. 2 bottles of Drive and 2 bottles of X-Factor = lots of mass :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran drive solo and was very pleased. I have decided to avoid the harsher supps like pro-hormones and pro-steroids because my benefits on drive were very similar to a mild pro-steroid.

As far as stacking it depends on what your goals are. I am cutting and already have plenty of mass so I use it to maintain while I lose weight. For these reasons I am planning to use Leviathan Reloaded and DCP with it. If I was looking for mass I would probably be leaning towards X-factor.

basspro

basspro

Awards
Is Drive similar to Jungle Warfare or are they totally different? I have heard a lot of people stacking either with RPM.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I found Drive to only be effective at high doses of at least 6 per day, but I tended to dose at around 8-9/day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Drive similar to Jungle Warfare or are they totally different? I have heard a lot of people stacking either with RPM.
totally different. JW is banned by natural bodybuilding groups, Drive is not. JW contains some steroidal type "non-natural" compounds.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the JW issue was solved and it did not contain anything illegal? That was my understanding. Either way, JW is a great product also that could be stacked with Drive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not that there is anything illegal in it, but it still has a non-naturally occuring compound in it

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir!

Its not that there is anything illegal in it, but it still has a non-naturally occuring compound in it
Thats probably the reason why some guys have complained about getting gyno flareups while running JW.

basspro

basspro

Awards
So would stacking Drive, Jungle Warfare, and RPM be OK?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be fine, I recall at least one log where that was done.

montoyasnjs

Awards
Ok I am planning on buying this stuff in the next couple days so what I have so far is drive rpm and x-factor. Is there anything else I should add?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am planning on buying this stuff in the next couple days so what I have so far is drive rpm and x-factor. Is there anything else I should add?
nope that looks good to me. make sure you have 2 bottles of x-factor for the 50 day cycle. I would get 2 bottles of Drive and RPM as well just to see how it goes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
multivitamins and protein is all else you should need :)

montoyasnjs

Awards
Ok cool. So I have one more question. Is this stack the closest thing I can take to the real thing??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. So I have one more question. Is this stack the closest thing I can take to the real thing??
well individual results may vary depending on diet and training.

For me, I did a log on X-Factor and Drive

With a very strict diet, I managed to put on about... 9 pounds in 50 days. It's not exactly "on" but it's quite impressive.

you can see my results here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80471-x-factor-drive.html

If you want me to link you to the FULL log I can do that as well but it's quite long.

I wrote a final review so people can see exactly how I felt without rummaging through my entire log

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good stack that includes RPM and Drive would deliver results comparable to those from mild steroids. Synergy at a high level! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you do the math its pretty close in $/pound gained, if you keep in mind support supplements and PCT for a hormone cycle. I've seen people spend over $300 for a cycle before, to gain 12-15lbs. so if you were to spend 180 on this and only gain 8, its still reasonable. it will be a little slower, but that means less stretch marks :)

basspro

basspro

Awards
If I did stack JW, Drive, and RPM would you recommend any PCT. I have read that the JW is mild and does not require any but I would value another opinion from anyone who has tried it.

montoyasnjs

Awards
if you do the math its pretty close in $/pound gained, if you keep in mind support supplements and post cycle therapy for a hormone cycle. I've seen people spend over $300 for a cycle before, to gain 12-15lbs. so if you were to spend 180 on this and only gain 8, its still reasonable. it will be a little slower, but that means less stretch marks :)
Cool! One more thing. Im getting diffrent suggetions on what to stack. Some are saying drive,neo,igf, and rpm others are saying drive,rpm, and x-factor. I would like to know which combonation is better and more beneficial???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats getting down to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" kinda question. They both are pretty solid, so more of it will boil to the specifics of your body chemistry, diet, etc.

montoyasnjs

Awards
Thats getting down to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" kinda question. They both are pretty solid, so more of it will boil to the specifics of your body chemistry, diet, etc.
Ok well i think i will go with the drive,neo,igf,and rpm. They are all made by the same company so i would figure they are made to compliment eachother.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good choice!

Ok well i think i will go with the drive,neo,igf,and rpm. They are all made by the same company so i would figure they are made to compliment eachother.
Sticking with the AN stack is definitely worthwhile. As far as saying which stack is better...thats too subjective, but I can give my personal opinion that you will be pleased running RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar....you should put on some solid lean mass and get some nice recomping effects.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sticking with the AN stack is definitely worthwhile. As far as saying which stack is better...thats too subjective, but I can give my personal opinion that you will be pleased running RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar....you should put on some solid lean mass and get some nice recomping effects.
The big eyed cat has spoken.

montoyasnjs

Awards
Im sorry for sounding ignorant but what does recomping mean? Im still new to this site.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats when you are trying to recompose your body - turn fat to muscle. So you don't necessarily want to loose any weight on the scale, but you want to get rid of fat and replace with muscle

montoyasnjs

Awards
Thats when you are trying to recompose your body - turn fat to muscle. So you don't necessarily want to loose any weight on the scale, but you want to get rid of fat and replace with muscle
Ok i got ya thats what im aiming for!
you guys are great thanks!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Beat me to the punch...

Thanks for clearing that one up for him Easy...you made it sound so...EASY...:D