'Drive' or 'hyperdrol x2' - AnabolicMinds.com

'Drive' or 'hyperdrol x2'

1. New Member

'Drive' or 'hyperdrol x2'

For those that have used both.....which one did you prefer and why?

Just want to maintain strength (perhaps even improve) while trying to lose weight

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Both have different qualities, everyone reacts differently. Both also seem to have mostly pos. feedback so you might just have to see for yourself.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I agree with the above statement. I used Drive for two months and it did nothing for me. I'm almost done with HX2 and I think it did more for me than anything else I've tried so far.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HHHTheGame View Post
    I agree with the above statement. I used Drive for two months and it did nothing for me. I'm almost done with HX2 and I think it did more for me than anything else I've tried so far.
    HX2 i used on a clean bulk along with MassFx. Good results, no sides, and i felt very healthy on it. Looking to go for a "test Drive" in january and I am planning on logging it.
  5. Advanced Member

I preferred HX2 to drive myself
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I preferred HX2 to drive myself
    What was your dosing of HX2 and for how long did you run it? I just followed the reccomendations on the bottle of 4 per day but was thinking of bumping it up a little bit if i tried it again.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    What was your dosing of HX2 and for how long did you run it? I just followed the reccomendations on the bottle of 4 per day but was thinking of bumping it up a little bit if i tried it again.
    I actually ran 3/day for the first week and 4/day from there on out.

I ran Drive at 4/day for the first week and 6/day for the remainder.

With HX2 I was putting on mass almost similar to a mild PH, with Drive I noticed I got relaxed and sleepy 30min after each dose and that was all. I had no BP issues on HX2 and drive actually lowered my BP.
  8. New Member

I actually ran 3/day for the first week and 4/day from there on out.

I ran Drive at 4/day for the first week and 6/day for the remainder.

With HX2 I was putting on mass almost similar to a mild PH, with Drive I noticed I got relaxed and sleepy 30min after each dose and that was all. I had no BP issues on HX2 and drive actually lowered my BP.
    Nice! HX2 at 4 a day is a lot more cost effective than drive at 6...but still wanna try this damn drive out.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you guys take the Drive w/ RPM, or without?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Did you guys take the Drive w/ RPM, or without?
    i took it w/out rpm

i did take rpm solo when it first came out and LOVED it.
  11. Advanced Member

well i have tried HDX2 and i havent even felt or it didnt even do anything for me, but i just got some drive so i will see how that works out
  12. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

How much Drive were you guys using?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation How did you dose it?

i took it w/out rpm

How much of Drive did you take? What I have noticed is that as a standalone you have to dose it on the high end (6-8 per day) to get great effects. Stacked with RPM though you can get away with a lower dose.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i took it w/out rpm

Gotcha- I have noticed a trend- when you take Drive w/o RPM- it takes a little bit longer to really kick in (up to 10 days)- there is a pretty good physiological reason for it- RPM kicks up short-term increases in cyclic AMP MUCH faster than Drive does- it plays into the whole cAMP-loading concept
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Gotcha- I have noticed a trend- when you take Drive w/o RPM- it takes a little bit longer to really kick in (up to 10 days)- there is a pretty good physiological reason for it- RPM kicks up short-term increases in cyclic AMP MUCH faster than Drive does- it plays into the whole cAMP-loading concept
    You guys at AN are too good. I just wish AN was a tax write-off! If and when I pony up the money for Drive, there is no way i would run it without rpm...in fact there is no way i would run any supp w/o rpm
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys at AN are too good. I just wish AN was a tax write-off! If and when I pony up the money for Drive, there is no way i would run it without rpm...in fact there is no way i would run any supp w/o rpm
    Thanks for the comments. AN does it's best to deliver products that work at a very high level of effectiveness. RPM should be a staple. Even half the regular dose can be take for a long stretch of time to deliver superior phosphodiesterase-blocking/cAMP-/cGMP-boosting effects on a cumulative basis
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Talking Smart man...

Definitely a smart move on your part to run both of them together. As far as RPM goes...its on a pedestal all of its own...lol. Running a supplement program without RPM would mean your not going to have a good time mmm'kay (south park reference)....
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

someday I need to try hyperdrol x2. There is such a perpetual stream of cool products coming out from all the different companies that i don't have enough months in the year
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I hear you on that one EJ! There's so many supps coming out every month that I want to try all of them, but unfortunatly I am only mortal and will never be able to try all these cool products out.
  20. New Member

Drive/RPM/HX2/Retain2/Neovar. Tell me how absolutely sick that would be
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth;
    ...There's so many supps coming out every month that I want to try all of them, but unfortunatly I am only mortal and will never be able to try all these cool products out.
    Figure out the best and stick to them
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    someday I need to try hyperdrol x2. There is such a perpetual stream of cool products coming out from all the different companies that i don't have enough months in the year
    PM me your addy!
  23. Advanced Member

weird thing I noticed when I started taking HDX2: I quit smoking the day before I started the hyperdrol, figuring that using a supp that I splurged on would help with the motivation to not smoke. I had NO physical cravings at ALL for a cigarette. This had never been the case any other time that I'd tried to quit. There wasn't any other factor or difference that I can contribute the lack of cravings to. There was still the random situational crave, like after a meal, when I'd normally light up, but no physical need at all. Now I can't say for sure that it was the hyperdrol, but it was freaking weird and easy to quit, and there's nothing else that I can contribute it to. On top of that, take into consideration that I psychologically have a very addictive personality. I'm personally sure that the lack of craving was due to the HDX2. Take that for what it's worth.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  24. Advanced Member

weird thing I noticed when I started taking HDX2: I quit smoking the day before I started the hyperdrol, figuring that using a supp that I splurged on would help with the motivation to not smoke. I had NO physical cravings at ALL for a cigarette. This had never been the case any other time that I'd tried to quit. There wasn't any other factor or difference that I can contribute the lack of cravings to. There was still the random situational crave, like after a meal, when I'd normally light up, but no physical need at all. Now I can't say for sure that it was the hyperdrol, but it was freaking weird and easy to quit, and there's nothing else that I can contribute it to. On top of that, take into consideration that I psychologically have a very addictive personality. I'm personally sure that the lack of craving was due to the HDX2. Take that for what it's worth.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:09 PM
  2. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:10 AM
  3. hyperdrol x2 and SD, or 4AD and SD
    By adil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7