'Drive' or 'hyperdrol x2'

adil

Awards
For those that have used both.....which one did you prefer and why?

Just want to maintain strength (perhaps even improve) while trying to lose weight

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Both have different qualities, everyone reacts differently. Both also seem to have mostly pos. feedback so you might just have to see for yourself.

HHHTheGame

Awards
I agree with the above statement. I used Drive for two months and it did nothing for me. I'm almost done with HX2 and I think it did more for me than anything else I've tried so far.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above statement. I used Drive for two months and it did nothing for me. I'm almost done with HX2 and I think it did more for me than anything else I've tried so far.
HX2 i used on a clean bulk along with MassFx. Good results, no sides, and i felt very healthy on it. Looking to go for a "test Drive" in january and I am planning on logging it.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I preferred HX2 to drive myself
What was your dosing of HX2 and for how long did you run it? I just followed the reccomendations on the bottle of 4 per day but was thinking of bumping it up a little bit if i tried it again.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing of HX2 and for how long did you run it? I just followed the reccomendations on the bottle of 4 per day but was thinking of bumping it up a little bit if i tried it again.
I actually ran 3/day for the first week and 4/day from there on out.

I ran Drive at 4/day for the first week and 6/day for the remainder.

With HX2 I was putting on mass almost similar to a mild PH, with Drive I noticed I got relaxed and sleepy 30min after each dose and that was all. I had no BP issues on HX2 and drive actually lowered my BP.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I actually ran 3/day for the first week and 4/day from there on out.

I ran Drive at 4/day for the first week and 6/day for the remainder.

With HX2 I was putting on mass almost similar to a mild PH, with Drive I noticed I got relaxed and sleepy 30min after each dose and that was all. I had no BP issues on HX2 and drive actually lowered my BP.
Nice! HX2 at 4 a day is a lot more cost effective than drive at 6...but still wanna try this damn drive out.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you guys take the Drive w/ RPM, or without?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well i have tried HDX2 and i havent even felt or it didnt even do anything for me, but i just got some drive so i will see how that works out

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it?

i took it w/out rpm

i did take rpm solo when it first came out and LOVED it.
How much of Drive did you take? What I have noticed is that as a standalone you have to dose it on the high end (6-8 per day) to get great effects. Stacked with RPM though you can get away with a lower dose.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i took it w/out rpm

i did take rpm solo when it first came out and LOVED it.
Gotcha- I have noticed a trend- when you take Drive w/o RPM- it takes a little bit longer to really kick in (up to 10 days)- there is a pretty good physiological reason for it- RPM kicks up short-term increases in cyclic AMP MUCH faster than Drive does- it plays into the whole cAMP-loading concept :)

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha- I have noticed a trend- when you take Drive w/o RPM- it takes a little bit longer to really kick in (up to 10 days)- there is a pretty good physiological reason for it- RPM kicks up short-term increases in cyclic AMP MUCH faster than Drive does- it plays into the whole cAMP-loading concept :)
You guys at AN are too good. I just wish AN was a tax write-off! If and when I pony up the money for Drive, there is no way i would run it without rpm...in fact there is no way i would run any supp w/o rpm:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys at AN are too good. I just wish AN was a tax write-off! If and when I pony up the money for Drive, there is no way i would run it without rpm...in fact there is no way i would run any supp w/o rpm:thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments. AN does it's best to deliver products that work at a very high level of effectiveness. RPM should be a staple. Even half the regular dose can be take for a long stretch of time to deliver superior phosphodiesterase-blocking/cAMP-/cGMP-boosting effects on a cumulative basis :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Smart man...

Definitely a smart move on your part to run both of them together. As far as RPM goes...its on a pedestal all of its own...lol. Running a supplement program without RPM would mean your not going to have a good time mmm'kay (south park reference)...:D.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someday I need to try hyperdrol x2. There is such a perpetual stream of cool products coming out from all the different companies that i don't have enough months in the year :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on that one EJ! There's so many supps coming out every month that I want to try all of them, but unfortunatly I am only mortal and will never be able to try all these cool products out.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Drive/RPM/HX2/Retain2/Neovar. Tell me how absolutely sick that would be

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...There's so many supps coming out every month that I want to try all of them, but unfortunatly I am only mortal and will never be able to try all these cool products out.
Figure out the best and stick to them :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
someday I need to try hyperdrol x2. There is such a perpetual stream of cool products coming out from all the different companies that i don't have enough months in the year :)
PM me your addy! :thumbsup:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
weird thing I noticed when I started taking HDX2: I quit smoking the day before I started the hyperdrol, figuring that using a supp that I splurged on would help with the motivation to not smoke. I had NO physical cravings at ALL for a cigarette. This had never been the case any other time that I'd tried to quit. There wasn't any other factor or difference that I can contribute the lack of cravings to. There was still the random situational crave, like after a meal, when I'd normally light up, but no physical need at all. Now I can't say for sure that it was the hyperdrol, but it was freaking weird and easy to quit, and there's nothing else that I can contribute it to. On top of that, take into consideration that I psychologically have a very addictive personality. I'm personally sure that the lack of craving was due to the HDX2. Take that for what it's worth.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
weird thing I noticed when I started taking HDX2: I quit smoking the day before I started the hyperdrol, figuring that using a supp that I splurged on would help with the motivation to not smoke. I had NO physical cravings at ALL for a cigarette. This had never been the case any other time that I'd tried to quit. There wasn't any other factor or difference that I can contribute the lack of cravings to. There was still the random situational crave, like after a meal, when I'd normally light up, but no physical need at all. Now I can't say for sure that it was the hyperdrol, but it was freaking weird and easy to quit, and there's nothing else that I can contribute it to. On top of that, take into consideration that I psychologically have a very addictive personality. I'm personally sure that the lack of craving was due to the HDX2. Take that for what it's worth.