Fat Loss/Supplement

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Below is a list of my new stack starting January. With my last stack I gained some more muscle and increased some poundages with the weights. Also got a little tighter around the arms and shoulders. Now I want to take off some fat around the midsection. I am not much of a calorie counter but I do eat healthy, protein/fiber cereal for breakfeast, usually fruit or granola bar mid morning, salad for lunch, shake mid afternoon, and either pasta, chicked for dinner, although sometimes its hamburger or pizza. Which of the follwing would you recommend or would you recommend something different?

Lipo 6X
Lipotrophin AM
DCP
Hydroxycut

New stack

Before workout---No Xplode/Creatine-1/2 teas.
After workout----Creatine--1 tsp/Alcar-1500mg
Breakfeast-------Protein/Multi/Fish Oil/Paroval/Maca-1 1/2 grms/????
Lunch-----------Alcar-1500mg/Fish Oil
Midafternoon-----Maca 1 1/2 grms
Dinner-----------Paroval

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut with ephedrine or the new compound?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how are you with stims other then ephedrine. because i would suggest leviathin stacked with rpm, but only take the rpm pre-WO. i would also drop the NO-xplode. if you want something more, which ever product you choose, you can add lipotrophin PM.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
how are you with stims other then ephedrine. because i would suggest leviathin stacked with rpm, but only take the rpm pre-WO. i would also drop the NO-xplode. if you want something more, which ever product you choose, you can add lipotrophin PM.
I do fine with most other stims, ephendrine is the only one I've found that my body just does not like. I've taken RPM before and liked it. I'll look into the RPM/Leviathon Stack.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
AMP is also amazing. It's made by ErgoPharm.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
When the DCP/Leviathan stack gets back on sale, I would definitely look into try that. AMP is also a great stim fat burner and mood booster.