Supplements in Texas

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Where are all the supplement shops in Texas? All I can find is GNC ($$$) and Vitamin Shop.

There are one or two Vitamin World's in a few places but thats it. There are tons of companies on the board I've never heard of because I've never seen their shops or products.

Reps: where can I get your things in the Dallas area?

guys and gals on the board (Texans esp.) - help me with some other ideas on where I can get supps around here. Best places to get a decent deal? Me be newbie :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
order from Nutraplanet, will be much cheaper then any store most likely, great selection and best customer service in the business!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best prices and selection are on-line. The only time I find good prices at GNC or the like is when they have marked down products, plus I have a friend that works there and he gives me his discount on top of that.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet will always get my business, Ive always found good deals, and great customer service. My order has never took longer than 2 days.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I work at a Vitamin Shoppe in Dallas. It's at 75 and 15th St in Plano. Theres one at Greenville and NW highway too.

We got a LOT more stuff than any GNC.
We have stuff from AX, AN, and Molecular Nutrition as well as all the normal stuff. Its good to see some of the more hardcore stuff in main shops. I'm the only one there who's up to date on that stuff though ;) Thanks to this board hehe