Palo Alto Labs is AM's supplement company of 2007!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahem, I have nothing to say...

SIKE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

CONGTRATES PAL!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats to a great co. as well as a congrats to the rest who placed, all very well deserved

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough race...Great companies all around.

Good job PAL, and you now have the added pressure of following your victory up with a kickass 2008.

Get Back to Work!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
your my pal! congrats!!

ok i said it, now what do i get for free?:lol:

but seriously, you guys really deserve the award!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. You and your reps deserve it. Great guys!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the kind words and support everyone. Wanted to thank everyone who voted for us, and everyone who voted in general. There are soooooo many solid companies on this board, and im sure all of them have alot in store for '08! I know WE DO!!! =)

bullneck

Awards
Congratulations PAL!

I am sure this is due in no small part to T*ipd*g sending PM's to everyone asking them to vote for PAL! ;)

Cheers

Bull

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations PAL!

I am sure this is due in no small part to T*ipd*g sending PM's to everyone asking them to vote for PAL! ;)

Cheers

Bull
PM or not, people would not have voted for PAL if they were not a great company.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to you guys!!!!! john, now you can give me a bottle of Leviathon Reloaded buddy! ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations PAL!

Cheers

Bull
haha...wow thank you for your support, it means alot:thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who won last year?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
with a great product like aspire it was only a matter of time before Palo Alto rose to the top

cheers

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great job guys heard and readn great things about your supps when i get my Levi Reloaded sample you probally will have another customer wrapped up:thumbsup:
great, lemme know when you get it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its quantum, how can you compete with that?
The second you try, the observer effect kicks in and it actually grows MORE powerful.

The hard you try to compete with it, the better it will get - resulting in an absolute muscular domination that will also generate an unyielding force field around you.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The second you try, the observer effect kicks in and it actually grows MORE powerful.

The hard you try to compete with it, the better it will get - resulting in an absolute muscular domination that will also generate an unyielding force field around you.
niiiiiiiiiice! lol

Congratulations Palo Alto! Best of luck in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hulkamania still lives

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank-you everyone for you support. AM is the best board out there, and has some of the greatest people in here.

AN- did have a great year with drive,rpm,igf-2

RPN- is coming up fast, very innovative!

It was a great year in the supplement world, with many great companies coming out with awsome new products.

AX-MassFx

DS-Activate Extreme

AI-Post Cycle Support

Millennium-Somnidren GH

Palo Alto Labs had a great year as well, and some new fun stuff in the future. ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
great job guys! you guys deserve it!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to Palo Alto Labs!! Great product line gentlemen and can't wait to see what 2008 holds. For all those that voted for RPN thank you for your support :thumbsup:. 2008 will be a great year indeed!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great, lemme know when you get it.

Could not wait i take Tripdog's word as well as many others here so i just ordered it from Nutra along with Drive and Cordygen5 and i will order Somnidren-GH(as soon as it is back in stock)gonna do a recomp/cut stack right after the holidays and i am going to do a unsponsored log on this stack when i start. So thanks in advance to PAL, AN and MST:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could not wait i take Tripdog's word as well as many others here so i just ordered it from Nutra along with Drive and Cordygen5 and i will order Somnidren-GH(as soon as it is back in stock)gonna do a recomp/cut stack right after the holidays and i am going to do a unsponsored log on this stack when i start. So thanks in advance to PAL, AN and MST:thumbsup:
Very awsome bro, That is an amazing recomp stack!! I'll have to check that log when you start it. Leviathan Reloaded is just amazing with mood/well being. I will be the first to admit most "fat burners make you feel like crap".......I was so impresses with Reloaded I wanted to rep for Palo Alto.

Somnidren-GH is just amazing for sleep quality!!! I have studied the whole GH release subject over,and over.....this is a Very well thought out product!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just want to thank everyone for all of the kind words! Hearing that from especially certain ones is very very encouraging.

I am very very excited about what we have in store for '08 should be a GREAT year.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!​

:bb3::bruce3:​

CROWLER

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!! :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to Palo Alto Labs!! Great product line gentlemen and can't wait to see what 2008 holds. For all those that voted for RPN thank you for your support :thumbsup:. 2008 will be a great year indeed!!
Your talkin up RPN pretty big man. Gettin me all excited n' stuff.

REALLY lookin forward to more of this slick pleasures line :thumbsup::D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice....love the lineup from RPN..cant wait to see what you guys got coming out in 08...