Old Activate - Nettle/Urtica/Divanil ONLY Formula

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I can get a couple of bottles of this?
Or does anyone have any unused bottles of the old Activate?
The 400 MG urtica dioica.
I know they have discontinued but if anyone has any or knows anyone who does... or even a site who carries the old formula... I would be very grateful for the help.

since the bulk is out of stock.
I looked in the offered supps section and saw one guy but never got a response.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. I would like to try the old stuff not the new.

Ideas anyone?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the same price, but you do not need to run an AI with it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Rodja you know a source?
Been looking everywhere for that stuff?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja you know a source?
Been looking everywhere for that stuff?
No source, but the MSRP's are the same. Custom Capsule does have Nettle extract, although you have to place a large order.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
No source, but the MSRP's are the same. Custom Capsule does have Nettle extract, although you have to place a large order.
Thats kinda why I need the old.
I am going to make a stack with custom when they get the rest of the ingredients.
Just trying to find something to tide me over till then.
Anyway I'm doing google and yahoo searches and sending emails.
Hopefully I'll luck out and i will PM neoborn since he's looking too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Why try the new with all it's super duper ness when the old just worked fine on it's own?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
because its the same price. :)

is there 400mg of divanill in the new activate just like there is in the old one? or is there more divanill in the new one because there is only 60 caps and i think the old had 120 caps?

guyver, how come you prefer the old version? just dont care for any of the ingredients in the new version, different amount of divanill, more effective? just wondering:think:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
bulk nettle root at the right extract would certainly be the way to go here as 1. its hard to find the original activate around 2.its cheaper in bulk, wait for it to come in at NP or find it elsewhere as its a common bulk supply.

Or just go for the new version as its a better, more complete profile

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

is there 400mg of divanill in the new activate just like there is in the old one? or is there more divanill in the new one because there is only 60 caps and i think the old had 120 caps?

guyver, how come you prefer the old version? just dont care for any of the ingredients in the new version, different amount of divanill, more effective? just wondering:think:
Same dose of Divanil per cap (400mg).

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Are you saying you need to run an AI with the new activate or the old? If so, why?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Are you saying you need to run an AI with the new activate or the old? If so, why?
AX has a natty AI as opposed to a steroidal AI (such as ATD, 6-bromo, etc.), which are usually stacked with the old Activate. Also, AX has icariin, which is a test mimetic

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
the new ActX has the estrogen control already in there along with adaptagen, test mimetics, free test (the divanil) etc.

its a VERY complete formula

Jared

Awards
I have a few bottles of the original. They are actually the beta bottles so the serving size is quite large.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
the new ActX has the estrogen control already in there along with adaptagen, test mimetics, free test (the divanil) etc.

its a VERY complete formula
Thanks to you and Rodja for the responses.

My understanding is indole is a fairly mild AI. I was planning on stacking Activate X with Hyperdrol X2. Do you guys think thats too much.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to you and Rodja for the responses.

My understanding is indole is a fairly mild AI. I was planning on stacking Activate X with Hyperdrol X2. Do you guys think thats too much.
I would see how you like ActX on its own and then maybe stack the two at a later date.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

I will admit the new act-x has a good ingredient profile.
but I already have my own personal adaptogen mix...
but I got really good results on the old activate.
if it were just the divanil and HGW I would go for it...
but even natty AI's just seem to screw with my sleep
and energy levels... i even went to the doc while i was running tests on some of the AI's to see if I were a diabetic and he gave me the all healthy thing...

then again i'm allergic to bacopa as well so...

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
bulk nettle root at the right extract would certainly be the way to go here as 1. its hard to find the original activate around 2.its cheaper in bulk, wait for it to come in at NP or find it elsewhere as its a common bulk supply.

Or just go for the new version as its a better, more complete profile

I'm waiting for NP to restock anyway. But i needed something to tide me over. Thats the thing about me and supps, I have to see if I can pop a single ingredient before stacking. My body chemistry reacts funny to certain stuff. I know why that is so i have to accomodate it.

One day I might try act-x presuming I can get a sample of basella and run it for a month or two alone to see what happens.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have been checking for like 2 months to see if the bulk nettle has been restocked and so far it has not been. i dont know if it is going to be restocked anytime soon but i hope so.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll just wait on the nettle. I would have thought they could have had an Activate blowout $19.99. they would make up in bulk what they give in discounts.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neoborn and all others seeking bulk nettle root extract--- go to CNW ( i think you guys know what this means) they have it in stock. I just ordered some!!!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same dose of Divanil per cap (400mg).

Not that I don't believe you but how can there still be 400mg of Divanil per cap if all that other stuff is in there as well, are the caps bigger?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that I don't believe you but how can there still be 400mg of Divanil per cap if all that other stuff is in there as well, are the caps bigger?
1) Either Activate and Activate Xtreme both have 400mg Divanil per serving (which sounds rather low in the case of Activate Xtreme); or
2) Activate Xtreme has 400mg Divanil per capsule (as in Activate) but has much less fillers, so as to accommodate the other compounds.

3) Something else: Correct me if I am wrong, but the original Activate contained 400mg of Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil™. The standardization in Activate Xtreme is 95%, so the revised formulation appears more potent in this area.

krogtaar

Awards
1) Either Activate and Activate Xtreme both have 400mg Divanil per serving (which sounds rather low in the case of Activate Xtreme); or
2) Activate Xtreme has 400mg Divanil per capsule (as in Activate) but has much less fillers, so as to accommodate the other compounds.

3) Something else: Correct me if I am wrong, but the original Activate contained 400mg of Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil™. The standardization in Activate Xtreme is 95%, so the revised formulation appears more potent in this area.
they could have chainged their definition of what divanil is, and just say it's 95%...i think i remember a DS rep saying that it had the same amount of the same stuff plus some new ingredients

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
AX has a natty AI as opposed to a steroidal AI (such as ATD, 6-bromo, etc.), which are usually stacked with the old Activate. Also, AX has icariin, which is a test mimetic
It looks mighty powerful to be a natural product. Free test booster, test mimicker, leydig stimulator, estrogen killer.....
might end up like those humans on 'I am Legend' ... too aggressive lolz.
Kinda makes me cautious... because thats a huge jump from the plain divanil.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It looks mighty powerful to be a natural product. Free test booster, test mimicker, leydig stimulator, estrogen killer.....
might end up like those humans on 'I am Legend' ... too aggressive lolz.
Kinda makes me cautious... because thats a huge jump from the plain divanil.
Its completely natural and really isn't that "hardcore". It also won't kill estrogen, but rather modulate/regulate estrogen metabolism, so that you get more estrogen moving through the "good" (cancer protecting) pathway vs. the "bad" (cancer promoting).

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are still better off buying the nettle root powder 95% at CNW in my opinion. It's only $24.95 for 50 grams of the stuff. It's exactly the same as activaTe and activaTe extreme. the divanil is a 95% extract. Go with this guys. Unless you just like buying the name brand for some reason.Grab you some horny goat weed powder at 40% icariin and you have the 2 main ingredients for a fraction of the cost. Happy lifting!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
you guys are still better off buying the nettle root powder 95% at CNW in my opinion. It's only $24.95 for 50 grams of the stuff. It's exactly the same as activaTe and activaTe extreme. the divanil is a 95% extract. Go with this guys. Unless you just like buying the name brand for some reason.Grab you some horny goat weed powder at 40% icariin and you have the 2 main ingredients for a fraction of the cost. Happy lifting!!!
Sure, you could do that. And it will be effective I'm sure.

Although, sometimes it's nice to support the company that was behind the innovation (Davanil). Also, our testing + quality control standards are probably near the best in the industry.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Go to DPS nutrition . net if you want the original Activate. Its the same price as the new formula but I like the old formula better so I picked up a bottle.

amicold

Awards
IslandSupps has it, but it's expensive. I'd say buy bulk from NP or CNW.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda...

50grams -= 1 month at correct dosing I think..

If u can find 40% icarin it will still set you back 25-30US for 40-50grams...

U can buy AE for cheaper than 36US.. but either way... with NP and larger orders u get free shipping? So shouldnt be an issue.

:D