What can i add to my RPM/Drive stack?

akjose

Awards
Almost two weeks into my rpm/drive stack. I am ordering some leviathin reloaded but it is on back order right now. I've been thinking about Incarnate or X-factor, and Somnidren or Xtend. I want to start a post workout supp. Som is on back order right now as well so i may be going with Xtend.

Which 2 would be the better of the 4?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X Factor and some NeoVar!!!!! Mega Mass right there!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you got to definitely consider ifg2 with this.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Those are great suggestions but also remember it is good to keep it simple till you see how you are reacting to what you are using. you don't want to go overkill and then not know what worked and what was bunk.

akjose

Awards
you got to definitely consider ifg2 with this.
I've thought about it, I currently have a bottle of HGC Human Growth Complex that i got from GNC a while back. I've been taking it 2 twice a day for some time now and i am close to the bottom of the 126 tab bottle.

Neovar is just creatine right? Nothing extra other than it being ethyl ester?

akjose

Awards
Those are great suggestions but also remember it is good to keep it simple till you see how you are reacting to what you are using. you don't want to go overkill and then not know what worked and what was bunk.

Good call, I figure by the time i get the next order i will be close to the end of the first rpm drive cycle with xmas shipping right around the corner. If i can add something in near the end and take a few weeks off of rpm/drive, then start back up, i will be able to see if if adding anything helped or not.

I've logged my workouts for the past 3 months and to be honest since i started the drive/rpm my strength seems to have gone down. But i also switched gyms at the same time. I dont know if the weights are different or what. I do have more endurance, especially while doing abs...seems like i can do abs all night long.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, neovar with its nutrient repartitioning is a whole nother animal creatine wise.

The xfactor is a 2 bottle 50 day commitment to see real results, you would likely get nothing at all from 1 bottle, but would get some good results paired with drive for the 50 days.

Somnidren is more a sleep aid, not necessarily a during the day use. So if post workout is what you are after, xtend or incarnate are probably your best bets

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Also Banaba and Rhodiola. Much more effective than a typical CEE product.
x2, rhodiola is well known for it aiding in recovery but the banaba is what takes this product to a whole new level with the repartitioning effect.

akjose

Awards
None of these will conflict with each other or cancel each other out will they?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, you could add all of the above, and not really have any overlapping areas :)

akjose

Awards
nice, i think i may go with neovar for the simple fact that i am not currently taking any creatine except for what little bit is in nitrotech. Extend for post workout. This is starting to get a tad expensive:

rpm
drive
leviathin
neovar
xtend
no shotgun
nitrotech
isopure protein

What exactly is X-factor. I cant find too many threads on it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could leave the no-shotgun out :) x-factor is arachidonic acid, its pretty interesting. its from Molecular nutrition

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice, i think i may go with neovar for the simple fact that i am not currently taking any creatine except for what little bit is in nitrotech. Extend for post workout. This is starting to get a tad expensive:

rpm
drive
leviathin
neovar
xtend
no shotgun
nitrotech
isopure protein

id stick with rpm, drive,neovar, xtend and isopure and ur all set
:bb3:

akjose

Awards
I had the leviathin in there for a help losing some extra poundage. Im currently around 20% BF.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the leviathin in there for a help losing some extra poundage. Im currently around 20% BF.
Leviathan Reloaded appears to have some good reviews, so it should be a useful product.

The key to achieving a loss of what you termed "extra poundage" is to simultaneously trigger elevations in norepinephrine levels and boost lipolytic processes. Norepinephrine is the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in the human body.

Norepinephrine levels can be boosted a) directly by compounds such as methyxanthine/caffeine (in RPM), flavoniods, l-tyrosine (preferably via L-Dopa as in Mucuna Pruriens in Lipotrophin-PM by AN), and Yohimbine (a potent alpha-2 blocker that ensures sustained norepinephrine levels), or b) indirectly via cAMP-boosters/phosphodiesterase inhibitors/cGMP-boosters such as icariin (in RPM and Drive), rhodiola (in IGF-2, NeoVar), forskolin (in Drive), dodder seed (in Drive and IGF-2), methylxanthines/caffeine (in RPM), Naringin (in Drive, RPM), OPC (in RPM), and so on.

Glococorticoid antagonism, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone release, and testosterone modulation are also an important part of the process. These effects are achieved via such agents as icariin (via increased dopamine), rhodiola (via increased dopamine and serotonin), mucuna pruriens (L-Dopa), phenylethylamine (PEA), bacopa monnieri (in Lipotrophin-PM, also for thyroid synthesis), and safed musli (in IGF-2).

Apart from the "poundage optimization" effects of these compounds, one should also expect glycogen and creatine-phosphate boosting/nutrient partitioning/insulin modulation (rhodiola, corosolic acid (banaba extract in NeoVar), mucuna pruriens), superior protein synthesis (icariin in RPM and Drive, and green tea extract in Lipotrophin-PM), aromatase inhibition (icariin, OPC, Naringin/naringenin), thyroid metabolism, fat metabolism, appetite modulation (bacopa monnieri, green tea extract via CCK, forskolin, caffeine, and so on).

Altogether, these compounds and processes collectively produce quality lean mass, fat loss, improved strength and endurance, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
RPM / DRive Neovar and Incarnate have been kicking ass

you have all of everything in there creatine to BA to caff to forsk and icarin

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM / DRive Neovar and Incarnate have been kicking ass

you have all of everything in there creatine to BA to caff to forsk and icarin
:thumbsup: RPM, Drive, and IGF-2, either individually or collectively, are so versatile they can significantly potentiate the gains from any stack.

akjose

Awards
NO Shotgun leaves me kinda nauseous, and brings my resting heart rate up almost 30 beats/min, so I stopped using it :)
Gives me horrible indigestion but good pumps...lol

Leviathan Reloaded appears to have some good reviews, so it should be a useful product.

The key to achieving a loss of what you termed "extra poundage" is to simultaneously trigger elevations in norepinephrine levels and boost lipolytic processes. Norepinephrine is the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in the human body.

Norepinephrine levels can be boosted a) directly by compounds such as methyxanthine/caffeine (in RPM), flavoniods, l-tyrosine (preferably via L-Dopa as in Mucuna Pruriens in Lipotrophin-PM by AN), and Yohimbine (a potent alpha-2 blocker that ensures sustained norepinephrine levels), or b) indirectly via cAMP-boosters/phosphodiesterase inhibitors/cGMP-boosters such as icariin (in RPM and Drive), rhodiola (in IGF-2, NeoVar), forskolin (in Drive), dodder seed (in Drive and IGF-2), methylxanthines/caffeine (in RPM), Naringin (in Drive, RPM), OPC (in RPM), and so on.

Glococorticoid antagonism, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone release, and testosterone modulation are also an important part of the process. These effects are achieved via such agents as icariin (via increased dopamine), rhodiola (via increased dopamine and serotonin), mucuna pruriens (L-Dopa), phenylethylamine (PEA), bacopa monnieri (in Lipotrophin-PM, also for thyroid synthesis), and safed musli (in IGF-2).

Apart from the "poundage optimization" effects of these compounds, one should also expect glycogen and creatine-phosphate boosting/nutrient partitioning/insulin modulation (rhodiola, corosolic acid (banaba extract in NeoVar), mucuna pruriens), superior protein synthesis (icariin in RPM and Drive, and green tea extract in Lipotrophin-PM), aromatase inhibition (icariin, OPC, Naringin/naringenin), thyroid metabolism, fat metabolism, appetite modulation (bacopa monnieri, green tea extract via CCK, forskolin, caffeine, and so on).

Altogether, these compounds and processes collectively produce quality lean mass, fat loss, improved strength and endurance, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism.
Did you type that fresh? Nice, thanks for the info.

akjose

Awards
Whats the difference in X-factor and the bulk powder?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
volume really, plus being capsulated. you need to take in 10g a day of the bulk powder to equal what is in 4 capsules of x-factor. you can blend 2.5g in with shakes 4x a day, or even just doing 5g 2x a day works.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
true that!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

..... yeah, what he said ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well Put!

Also Banaba and Rhodiola. Much more effective than a typical CEE product.
^^Those are the money makers of the product. CEE is just the add in if you ask me.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
????

rpm
drive
leviathin
neovar
xtend
no shotgun
nitrotech
isopure protein

Are you running leviathan currently? Leviathan and RPM at the same time I would think is overkill. Both products are awesome don't get me wrong because I love both, but both are stim products. Pick one and run it with Drive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you running leviathan currently? Leviathan and RPM at the same time I would think is overkill. Both products are awesome don't get me wrong because I love both, but both are stim products. Pick one and run it with Drive.
The statement that Leviathan Reloaded and RPM as part of one stack is an "overkill" may be based on the assumption that both are take at maximum doses. Personally I would recommend a Drive/RPM stack at full doses. Leviathan Reloaded can be added at half dose (2 caps per day), preferably taken at the same time as Drive/RPM. I see some synergy here, especially because Drive and RPM would ensure dramatic elevations of norepinephrine levels via phosphodiesterase-inhibition/cAMP-boosting/cGMP-enhancement pathways. Norepinephrine, as you know, is the body's primary endogenous thermogenic hormone. The yohimbine blend (in Leviathan Reloaded) would not only support norpinephrine secretion, but would also, as a selective alpha-2 agonist, ensure norepinephrine levels would remain elevated, producing maintained levels of thermogenesis, lipolysis, and anabolism. My two-and-half cents! :D

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^Those are the money makers of the product. CEE is just the add in if you ask me.
shhh don't tell anyone. part of it too is the price, its amazingly inexpensive for what you get :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lmao!!

shhh don't tell anyone. part of it too is the price, its amazingly inexpensive for what you get :)
Ok I shall remain mum...I Know nothing about nothing...:D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I was saying this before I drank the koolaide

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
X Factor. I'm about to do a log.. my 2 bottles should be in tomarrow!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Must've been the strong stuff!

Hey, I was saying this before I drank the koolaide
It must've been that new Kool-Aid, ya know that Kool-Aid when you put too much sucralose in it and its so sweet it makes you want to slap yo mama...lmao. :D

akjose

Awards
I havent exactly decided what i want to do yet. I am almost out of drive and rpm, so i may buy more and keep going with it or may cycle in leviathan. I just ordered everything last night. leviathan, x-factor, neovar, and xtend, along with some instone pudding, that stuff is awesome!!

I've been logging my workouts for some time now. I did not take any pictures before i started rpm and drive, however i may take some pics after i finish the cycle before starting another. Definitely noticed a difference in my body over the past few weeks though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent exactly decided what i want to do yet. I am almost out of drive and rpm, so i may buy more and keep going with it or may cycle in leviathan. ... Definitely noticed a difference in my body over the past few weeks though.
Your stack is delivering results :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have been logging neovar over at bb.com for stacked with Drive and RPM, and have seen some nice results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's a pretty killer stack as far as strength gains go :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established