What can i add to my RPM/Drive stack?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by akjose View Post

Did you type that fresh? Nice, thanks for the info.
    You're welcome, Sir! "Freshly" typed
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Exclamation Good Recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    you got to definitely consider ifg2 with this.
    x 2...thats what I'm doing right now!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Exclamation Well Put!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Also Banaba and Rhodiola. Much more effective than a typical CEE product.
    ^^Those are the money makers of the product. CEE is just the add in if you ask me.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  4. Exclamation ????

Quote Originally Posted by akjose View Post
    nice, i think i may go with neovar for the simple fact that i am not currently taking any creatine except for what little bit is in nitrotech. Extend for post workout. This is starting to get a tad expensive:

rpm
    drive
    leviathin
    neovar
    xtend
    no shotgun
    nitrotech
    isopure protein

What exactly is X-factor. I cant find too many threads on it.
    Are you running leviathan currently? Leviathan and RPM at the same time I would think is overkill. Both products are awesome don't get me wrong because I love both, but both are stim products. Pick one and run it with Drive.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Are you running leviathan currently? Leviathan and RPM at the same time I would think is overkill. Both products are awesome don't get me wrong because I love both, but both are stim products. Pick one and run it with Drive.
    The statement that Leviathan Reloaded and RPM as part of one stack is an "overkill" may be based on the assumption that both are take at maximum doses. Personally I would recommend a Drive/RPM stack at full doses. Leviathan Reloaded can be added at half dose (2 caps per day), preferably taken at the same time as Drive/RPM. I see some synergy here, especially because Drive and RPM would ensure dramatic elevations of norepinephrine levels via phosphodiesterase-inhibition/cAMP-boosting/cGMP-enhancement pathways. Norepinephrine, as you know, is the body's primary endogenous thermogenic hormone. The yohimbine blend (in Leviathan Reloaded) would not only support norpinephrine secretion, but would also, as a selective alpha-2 agonist, ensure norepinephrine levels would remain elevated, producing maintained levels of thermogenesis, lipolysis, and anabolism. My two-and-half cents!
    Last edited by strategicmove; 12-25-2007 at 04:41 AM.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    ^^Those are the money makers of the product. CEE is just the add in if you ask me.
    shhh don't tell anyone. part of it too is the price, its amazingly inexpensive for what you get
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  7. Talking Lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    shhh don't tell anyone. part of it too is the price, its amazingly inexpensive for what you get
    Ok I shall remain mum...I Know nothing about nothing...

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Way to go Easy.... we can't keep any secrets with you around........
  9. Never enough

Hey, I was saying this before I drank the koolaide
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. X Factor. I'm about to do a log.. my 2 bottles should be in tomarrow!!
  11. Talking Must've been the strong stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey, I was saying this before I drank the koolaide
    It must've been that new Kool-Aid, ya know that Kool-Aid when you put too much sucralose in it and its so sweet it makes you want to slap yo mama...lmao.

12. I havent exactly decided what i want to do yet. I am almost out of drive and rpm, so i may buy more and keep going with it or may cycle in leviathan. I just ordered everything last night. leviathan, x-factor, neovar, and xtend, along with some instone pudding, that stuff is awesome!!

I've been logging my workouts for some time now. I did not take any pictures before i started rpm and drive, however i may take some pics after i finish the cycle before starting another. Definitely noticed a difference in my body over the past few weeks though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by akjose;
    I havent exactly decided what i want to do yet. I am almost out of drive and rpm, so i may buy more and keep going with it or may cycle in leviathan. ... Definitely noticed a difference in my body over the past few weeks though.
    Your stack is delivering results

14. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    X Factor. I'm about to do a log.. my 2 bottles should be in tomarrow!!
    I'll sub this one!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I'll sub this one!
    Just got my 1st workout with it today in the logs section!

16. I have been logging neovar over at bb.com for stacked with Drive and RPM, and have seen some nice results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew;
    I have been logging neovar over at bb.com for stacked with Drive and RPM, and have seen some nice results.
    Nice

18. Yeah it's a pretty killer stack as far as strength gains go

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew;
    Yeah it's a pretty killer stack as far as strength gains go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what can i add to my Preworkout???
    By arsenal1980 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. What can i add to my americell lab stack..
    By Jshepherd23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. M-Dien: can i add to my Epi cycle?
    By Australian made in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 05:49 PM
  4. MY PCT , what can I add to it ?
    By thahotboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
  5. Replies: 28