Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation. I feel welcomed and appreciated as a new user.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can already tell that you're a winner!

Continue on...

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
A winner at what exactly? Before I start replying one way or the other.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Keep living up to your name. In before the lock AGAIN!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I asked a simple question.

Instead of giving a competant answer it got locked.

Seeing as how I'm new here... I'd say it would be easier to make me understand what I did wrong.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I asked a simple question.

Instead of giving a competant answer it got locked.

Seeing as how I'm new here... I'd say it would be easier to make me understand what I did wrong.
First off,

read the rules

Certian topics are inappropriate. We have different sections for things.

For one your posting weird crap in the supplement section.

It's considered as useless spam.

If you have a question, post in the appropriate section and dont create another thread addressing why the first one was closed. There is a reason it was removed/locked.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
First off,

read the rules

Certian topics are inappropriate. We have different sections for things.

For one your posting weird crap in the supplement section.

It's considered as useless spam.

If you have a question, post in the appropriate section and dont create another thread addressing why the first one was closed. There is a reason it was removed/locked.

I read them after someone mentioned it. Still don;t see what i did that was wrong.... hence I asked for clarification. I don't see how thats such a problem.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I read them after someone mentioned it. Still don;t see what i did that was wrong.... hence I asked for clarification. I don't see how thats such a problem.
you need to think about this...

seriously stop and think for just ONE second...

If everyone were to make threads on why their post were locked/removed we would have endless spam. Some post are inapproriate. If it's locked, you broke the rules.

Simple as that.

Comprende Amigo?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I asked 3 specific questions. I'm not sure how it is spam.

The worst that should have happened is a thread merge.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It boils down to you opening a thread in which you clearly made a sarcastic remark.

Also, you spoke of propaganda... You see, when I see someone use that out of context I get a bit upset. See, propaganda is when you walk in to a hut in the desert and see 3 kids slain very brutaly, with American flags covering their bodies with a message that states, "This will be your kids!" - That's propaganda...

This is a clean board with a tight-nitched group of guys/girls... I would like to see you stay, but I'm afraid to tell you that the type of sarcasm that you have does not last long around here.

Ball is in your court... we can look past the comments and welcome you, If you chose to be welcomed.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm just trying to get clarification on what exactly I did wrong in my original thread. Tough to follow rules if you don;t know what they are.

MOD EDIT: Tough to know the rules when you choose not to read them. Certain topics go in certain sections. Its called organization. Its a pretty simple concept. If you can't comprehend this and have a problem with it, maybe posting on a forum is not for you. Just a thought. Your thread was moved to the steroid section. Nothing more, nothing less.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just trying to get clarification on what exactly I did wrong in my original thread. Tough to follow rules if you don;t know what they are.
Sir, I have no clue what you said. As it turns out, several forum members considered it appropriate. I'd be surprised if the moderators would see it differently. So whatever it was, avoid saying them in future and you would be fine. No need to stretch the current thread endlessly!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The rules are posted for you to read - And is your responsibility to read them.

How about we just delete this thread to curve any friction. I'll be happy to answer any question you may have, via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.