Need some advice

domestic

Awards
I am a looking into taking some supplements in order to gain more muscle mass. I was hoping you could recommend some good ones. But first, Let me tell you about myself in order for me to give you a better idea...

I am in the Army and I consider myself a pretty advanced lifter. However, I am unsatisfied with my body. I am 5 8" and only weigh 155lbs. I've been able to gain strength (bench 305lbs and squat 500lbs) but it's been harder for me to get the size I want. I've taken whey protien (shake before and after w/o), multi-vitamins, creatine, L-glut, cell mass, and NO-xplode and seen some gains but not enough. My diet it pretty good; Lots of carbs, protein and water and I stay away from junk food for the most part.

A friend of mind recommended IDS Sostonol 250, but it looks pretty harsh. I am looking for something pretty serious, but not too serious where theres a lot of side-effects. Money isnt really an issue. What do yall recommend and what would be the best way taking them (what time of day, before or after w/o, etc)? Thanks guys and I just wanna say this is a pretty cool forum.

domestic

Awards
Possible Stack?
Drive
X-factor
RPM
I heard good things about these 3 things......

And along with taking those 3, I was gunna continue taking:
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Whey

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Possible Stack?
Drive
X-factor
RPM
I heard good things about these 3 things......

And along with taking those 3, I was gunna continue taking:
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Whey
Only thing I would change is switch out drive for Activate Xtreme and r4w for rpm