Womans Libido - AnabolicMinds.com

Womans Libido

1. New Member

Womans Libido

So a while back my wife went on the Pill. Ever since then her libido has been pretty sad.

She has since been off the pill for a few months but the rebound in libido was only a fraction(still really low) of what it was prior.

Does anyone have good info on libido boosting supps for women? I was looking at Aspire Lite, but it doesn't really seem to boost the libido.

I was wondering about things like Muira Puama, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, etc... but I haven't been able to find any good writeups related to women.

2. Advanced Member

when my girl went on the pill her breasts got larger and she was more horny....I assumed this was the way it was for all girls (sucks thats not the case)

Aspire Lite is the only sexual product Ive seen targeted towards women.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    when my girl went on the pill her breasts got larger and she was more horny....I assumed this was the way it was for all girls (sucks thats not the case)

Aspire Lite is the only sexual product Ive seen targeted towards women.
    This is actually very rare. Most women that go on the pill experience a decrease in libido. This is even one of the listed side effects. It screws with there progestin and therefore reeks havoc on their natural cycle. In my opinion the pill is one the most unhealthy prescription meds on the market. Just read the side effect section in the pamphlet. Weight gain, loss of libido, possible sterility, breast cancer, and should it fail to stop ovulation, its secondary effect to prevent pregnancy is to abort the fetus. Nothing I would want any women I care about putting into her body.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrmoose63 View Post
    Does anyone have good info on libido boosting supps for women? I was looking at Aspire Lite, but it doesn't really seem to boost the libido.
    My wife went through this. She was on the pill for 10 yrs, and 1 yr after stopping libido was still slow. Ended up having hormone testing which indicated estrogen dominance, low dhea and almost no testosterone. IMO, taking hormone-altering supplements without testing is like a shot in the dark.

P.S. 3 mos after some bio-identical hormones and we're both enjoying it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Libido booster for woman?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:12 AM
  2. T-1 Pro, Libido?
    By freeze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 11:23 PM
  3. Besides 4AD which PH's help libido?
    By Enock in forum Anabolics