Bulk X-factor or Bulk Adrenosterone

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I haven had the chance to try either of these, but I can really only afford one or the other. Which would be better? Looking to add some lean mass and maybe a little strength.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk XF, the jury is still out on adrenosterone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I have yet to see 1 successful report from the bulk adrenosterone, but a number of "no effect" ones... so take that for what its worth. then again, no positive ones on x-factor, but its only been available for a short time (not long enough for a full cycle I believe)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the bulk XF. The material is equivanent to the Molecular Nutrition's version and is licensed from us, so you get a top notch product :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I got great effects from Ergo's 11-oxo, I also have not seen a lot of successful logs with the bulk.

The BXF is purchased from MN, so you know the quality is there. I would vote BXF.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the replies. Yeah, the bulk X-factor is exciting, especially since I never tried X-factor. I think I might go with that. I think in order to make the bulk Adrenosterone work, I would have to add something for absorbtion like Trisorbagen (spelling) or make it into a transdermal.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you will Steve, maybe... You... Will :p Just post 1 a day and you increase your chances :)