Bulk X-factor or Bulk Adrenosterone

1. Bulk X-factor or Bulk Adrenosterone

I haven had the chance to try either of these, but I can really only afford one or the other. Which would be better? Looking to add some lean mass and maybe a little strength.

2. Bulk XF, the jury is still out on adrenosterone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Never enough

So far I have yet to see 1 successful report from the bulk adrenosterone, but a number of "no effect" ones... so take that for what its worth. then again, no positive ones on x-factor, but its only been available for a short time (not long enough for a full cycle I believe)
    Animis Rep

4. I'd go with the bulk XF. The material is equivanent to the Molecular Nutrition's version and is licensed from us, so you get a top notch product

5. While I got great effects from Ergo's 11-oxo, I also have not seen a lot of successful logs with the bulk.

The BXF is purchased from MN, so you know the quality is there. I would vote BXF.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Listen to the NP king!

7. Cool thanks for the replies. Yeah, the bulk X-factor is exciting, especially since I never tried X-factor. I think I might go with that. I think in order to make the bulk Adrenosterone work, I would have to add something for absorbtion like Trisorbagen (spelling) or make it into a transdermal.

8. I've looked at a few studies on andronosterone, and while I'm not expert it seemed to have almost no scientific support. (e.g. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum )
    Personally I'd try XFactor before Andreno (Who knows, if I win that picture contest i just might be able to !

9. Maybe you will Steve, maybe... You... Will :P Just post 1 a day and you increase your chances

Similar Forum Threads

1. To use while cutting or bulking?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:43 AM
  2. Discouraged and confused - cut or bulk?
    By Alt+F4 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:22 PM
  3. The ULTIMATE protein shake for cutting OR bulking
    By timogburn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 11:22 PM
  4. Cutting or Bulking?
    By tommy36p in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 08:20 PM
  5. Cut or bulk first?