Please rate my bulking stack

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm trying to put on as much muscle as possible in the next 7 or 8 months. My diet and training are going to be as perfect as possible and I'll be getting enough rest too. I'll be taking in 300-500 calories over my maintenance everyday.

Could you please tell me what you think of my stack

January:

Green Mag
Purple Wraath
Animal Pak
Fish oil
Whey
Leucine
Bulk EAA

February and March

X-factor
actiVate Xtreme
Whey
Leucine
Green Mag
Purple Wraarth
Bulk EAA
Animal Pak

April

Whey
SizeON
Fish oil
Animal pak
Purple Wraath
Leucine
Bulk EAA

May-June

Whey
Mass-FX
Hyperdrol X2
Animal Pak
Leucine
Bulk EAA
Fish oil

July-August

Whey
SizeON
Purple Wraath
Leucine
Bulk EAA
Fish oil
Animal Pak

All feedback is appreciated, especially negative.

Thanks

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
whoa man you really got some stuff planned out

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle do you want to put on in your first 3 months?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my 2 cents.

Green Mag - tastes great with excellant reviews. Bulk CM may work just as well.

Purple Wraath - Great choice

Animal Pak - I personally dont think animal pak is the best 'bang for your buck' try out AST's multi vitamin or Controlled Labs Orange Triad. You will be covered with either of those supplements for vitamin and mineral purposes.

Fish oil - Great staple to have. How much will you take?

Whey - Never can go wrong with whey

Leucine - Excellent for triggering anabolism

Bulk EAA - not sure if this is needed if your going to take Pruple Wraath as well.

Hope this helps..correct me if Im wrong somewhere.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
5-10 ibs and all those supps?

I could gain 10+ lbm pounds in 5 months without any supps, you must be looking at 750$+ supps there. If your diet is right you should be gaining a lot more than 10ibs (especially as water is considered lbm, and your using creatine).

My inly advice to you is to be using beta alanine throughout, as well as citruline malate. I would recommend MAN Body Octane.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
whoa man you really got some stuff planned out
thanks, I get so excited before a bulk so I plan everything out

Well heres my 2 cents.

Green Mag - tastes great with excellant reviews. Bulk CM may work just as well.

Purple Wraath - Great choice

Animal Pak - I personally dont think animal pak is the best 'bang for your buck' try out AST's multi vitamin or Controlled Labs Orange Triad. You will be covered with either of those supplements for vitamin and mineral purposes.

Fish oil - Great staple to have. How much will you take?

Whey - Never can go wrong with whey

Leucine - Excellent for triggering anabolism

Bulk EAA - not sure if this is needed if your going to take Pruple Wraath as well.

Hope this helps..correct me if Im wrong somewhere.
13 grams of fish oil a day

The reason for the bulk EAA is to put it in my post w/o shake cause I take Wraath pre w/o

I've heard good things about Orange Triad and I might try it.

5-10 ibs and all those supps?

I could gain 10+ lbm pounds in 5 months without any supps, you must be looking at 750$+ supps there. If your diet is right you should be gaining a lot more than 10ibs (especially as water is considered lbm, and your using creatine).

My inly advice to you is to be using beta alanine throughout, as well as citruline malate. I would recommend MAN Body Octane.
Trust me man I'll be trying to put on 100lbs of muscle, But I like to keep expectations low and as realistic as possible even if on the down side. I hope you're right and I end up putting on way more.

And Wraath already has Beta alanine and citruline malate, you think I still need more ?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I get so excited before a bulk so I plan everything out

13 grams of fish oil a day

The reason for the bulk EAA is to put it in my post w/o shake cause I take Wraath pre w/o

I've heard good things about Orange Triad and I might try it.

Trust me man I'll be trying to put on 100lbs of muscle, But I like to keep expectations low and as realistic as possible even if on the down side. I hope you're right and I end up putting on way more.

And Wraath already has Beta alanine and citruline malate, you think I still need more ?
The CM and BA in purple wraath look to be a little underdosed. The recomendation is 7g/day of cit mal and 3-4g/day of BA.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
So I decided that I will use Beta alanine and citruline malate, do you think I should start them right away or wait a few months to throw them in ?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wow you have a lot planned out. Drop the Animal Pak tho.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice, that looks pretty good.. when my multi runs out thats what I'm gonna try.