Please rate my bulking stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Please rate my bulking stack

  1. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Please rate my bulking stack


    I'm trying to put on as much muscle as possible in the next 7 or 8 months. My diet and training are going to be as perfect as possible and I'll be getting enough rest too. I'll be taking in 300-500 calories over my maintenance everyday.

    Could you please tell me what you think of my stack

    January:

    Green Mag
    Purple Wraath
    Animal Pak
    Fish oil
    Whey
    Leucine
    Bulk EAA

    February and March

    X-factor
    actiVate Xtreme
    Whey
    Leucine
    Green Mag
    Purple Wraarth
    Bulk EAA
    Animal Pak

    April

    Whey
    SizeON
    Fish oil
    Animal pak
    Purple Wraath
    Leucine
    Bulk EAA

    May-June

    Whey
    Mass-FX
    Hyperdrol X2
    Animal Pak
    Leucine
    Bulk EAA
    Fish oil

    July-August

    Whey
    SizeON
    Purple Wraath
    Leucine
    Bulk EAA
    Fish oil
    Animal Pak


    All feedback is appreciated, especially negative.


    Thanks

  2. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    whoa man you really got some stuff planned out
  3. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    How much muscle do you want to put on in your first 3 months?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    How much muscle do you want to put on in your first 3 months?
    5-10lbs
  5. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Well heres my 2 cents.

    Green Mag - tastes great with excellant reviews. Bulk CM may work just as well.

    Purple Wraath - Great choice

    Animal Pak - I personally dont think animal pak is the best 'bang for your buck' try out AST's multi vitamin or Controlled Labs Orange Triad. You will be covered with either of those supplements for vitamin and mineral purposes.

    Fish oil - Great staple to have. How much will you take?

    Whey - Never can go wrong with whey

    Leucine - Excellent for triggering anabolism

    Bulk EAA - not sure if this is needed if your going to take Pruple Wraath as well.


    Hope this helps..correct me if Im wrong somewhere.
  6. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    5-10lbs
    Thats is a very reasonable goal. You should have no problem getting there
  7. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    5-10lbs
    5-10 ibs and all those supps?

    I could gain 10+ lbm pounds in 5 months without any supps, you must be looking at 750$+ supps there. If your diet is right you should be gaining a lot more than 10ibs (especially as water is considered lbm, and your using creatine).

    My inly advice to you is to be using beta alanine throughout, as well as citruline malate. I would recommend MAN Body Octane.
  8. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    whoa man you really got some stuff planned out
    thanks, I get so excited before a bulk so I plan everything out

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Well heres my 2 cents.

    Green Mag - tastes great with excellant reviews. Bulk CM may work just as well.

    Purple Wraath - Great choice

    Animal Pak - I personally dont think animal pak is the best 'bang for your buck' try out AST's multi vitamin or Controlled Labs Orange Triad. You will be covered with either of those supplements for vitamin and mineral purposes.

    Fish oil - Great staple to have. How much will you take?

    Whey - Never can go wrong with whey

    Leucine - Excellent for triggering anabolism

    Bulk EAA - not sure if this is needed if your going to take Pruple Wraath as well.


    Hope this helps..correct me if Im wrong somewhere.
    13 grams of fish oil a day

    The reason for the bulk EAA is to put it in my post w/o shake cause I take Wraath pre w/o

    I've heard good things about Orange Triad and I might try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    5-10 ibs and all those supps?

    I could gain 10+ lbm pounds in 5 months without any supps, you must be looking at 750$+ supps there. If your diet is right you should be gaining a lot more than 10ibs (especially as water is considered lbm, and your using creatine).

    My inly advice to you is to be using beta alanine throughout, as well as citruline malate. I would recommend MAN Body Octane.
    Trust me man I'll be trying to put on 100lbs of muscle, But I like to keep expectations low and as realistic as possible even if on the down side. I hope you're right and I end up putting on way more.

    And Wraath already has Beta alanine and citruline malate, you think I still need more ?
  9. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    thanks, I get so excited before a bulk so I plan everything out



    13 grams of fish oil a day

    The reason for the bulk EAA is to put it in my post w/o shake cause I take Wraath pre w/o

    I've heard good things about Orange Triad and I might try it.



    Trust me man I'll be trying to put on 100lbs of muscle, But I like to keep expectations low and as realistic as possible even if on the down side. I hope you're right and I end up putting on way more.

    And Wraath already has Beta alanine and citruline malate, you think I still need more ?
    The CM and BA in purple wraath look to be a little underdosed. The recomendation is 7g/day of cit mal and 3-4g/day of BA.
  10. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    The CM and BA in purple wraath look to be a little underdosed. The recomendation is 7g/day of cit mal and 3-4g/day of BA.
    oh okay thanks
  11. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    So I decided that I will use Beta alanine and citruline malate, do you think I should start them right away or wait a few months to throw them in ?
  12. Senior Member
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Wow you have a lot planned out. Drop the Animal Pak tho.
  13. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Wow you have a lot planned out. Drop the Animal Pak tho.
    I'm probably gonna go with Orange Triad instead
  14. Senior Member
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Nice, that looks pretty good.. when my multi runs out thats what I'm gonna try.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rate My Cutting Stack/Diet, Please =]
    By Krypt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Please overview my Maximus Stack cycle
    By Sqard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
  4. My bulking stack/diet... what do you think?
    By lbarber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 03:22 AM
  5. Rate my newbie stack
    By RoadblockTDX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in