ana-pro blend???

Status
Not open for further replies.
dean17

dean17

Awards
Whats everyones opinion on this? its est's new protein spiked with 10mg propadrol per scoop... anyone going to try this out? how would you run it and would you use pct?

thanks guys, this post is more of a point of discussion more than anything, this is the first product ive seen like this and id just like to know what everyone thinks

Ana-Pro Blend By: EST

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Whats everyones opinion on this? its est's new protein spiked with 10mg propadrol per scoop... anyone going to try this out? how would you run it and would you use post cycle therapy?

thanks guys, this post is more of a point of discussion more than anything, this is the first product ive seen like this and id just like to know what everyone thinks

I once raised the same question about their "methyl mass" pre-workout that had a methyl in it. The response to it with the propadrol in it is that this compound is rather mild, and can be taken in rather high doses, someone even stated as high as 100mg(don't quote me on that). I also noticed on their site that they would be reformulating the propadrol probably to make it dshea compliant so who knows. My guess is that there is little to no shutdown with this but I'm still not a fan of spiking products with hormones such as this.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a good idea to throw PH's into pwdered blends. You just cant ever be sure how much active you'll get per scoop. Also, when i ran prop with their methyl-e product at 2 caps per day i noticed slight pains in my nipples even with the epi product. Therefore i dont believe the compound is to be taken lightly as they say.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It is the anti-e portion of propadrol, not the progestin

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
It is the anti-e portion of propadrol, not the progestin
that's what i thought because the label only lists the AI, but an EST rep corrected me and said that it's the whole compound. This may have changed since then.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a good idea to throw PH's into pwdered blends. You just cant ever be sure how much active you'll get per scoop. Also, when i ran prop with their methyl-e product at 2 caps per day i noticed slight pains in my nipples even with the epi product. Therefore i dont believe the compound is to be taken lightly as they say.
couldnt have said it any better myself

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
that's what i thought because the label only lists the AI, but an EST rep corrected me and said that it's the whole compound. This may have changed since then.
Really, when was that? On DA the reps were saying it was just the anti-e part. Let me see if I can find it.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
couldnt have said it any better myself
October 16th, 2007, 05:54 PM
solomon1979
Axis Labs Rep
Ronnie Coleman Status Join Date: Aug 2006

Re: What should I do? Ana-pro blend protein with Propadrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its just the AI(3-OHT) portion of Propadrol in it. It really shouldn't even say Propadrol with only half of the ingredients, but it does. Did you want it to be hormonal free?

October 16th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Keith Thomas
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2006

Re: What should I do? Ana-pro blend protein with Propadrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The product was released, to be used in conjunction w/ propadrol or other oral products..... Ana-Pro also has other aspects to it as well, such as the triggogen (delivery system),Epa,Efa,Gla,Cla blend, as well as some other things....

If you are unhappy with the Ana-pro, I will gladley allow you to exchange it for Bio-Blend and any other EST products to compensate... Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps, and apologies for any confusion.

Best-

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Whats everyones opinion on this? its est's new protein spiked with 10mg propadrol per scoop... anyone going to try this out? how would you run it and would you use post cycle therapy?

The only part of the proadrol in it is the AI. That came from the EST REp.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Who is the rep that said that? There is a whole discussion about it over at DA. People were mad they never mentioned it on the label. I guess now they do. It is just the anti E in it. RA is the rep that said it just has the anti E in it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
We(EST Reps)didn't know prior to release, that the only part of Propadrol in ANA-PRO and Methyl Mass was the 3-OHT. We finally got clarification around the end of July or August. I left EST shortly thereafter for reasons like that one. FWIW, if you have issues with progestins, then 3-OHT and an Epithio aren't going to help you much with prolactin. 3-OHT seems to keep the progestin in Propadrol from causing any issues by itself, but from personal experience, I wouldn't count on it to control other aromitizing substances.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW solomon1979 = slow-mun
:blink:

MOD EDIT: Contact the manufacturer please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.