Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??


    Allright,

    Let's get this on. Show me your favorite holiday picture. It can be family, your decorations, anything! Cute, funny, serious, awkward.. Just ANYTHING. 1 picture per member per day please!!

    Good luck to all, and happy holidays from Molecular Nutrition!

    1st place X Factor cycle
    2nd place: X Factor cycle
    3rd place: X Factor cycle
    4th place: X Factor shirt
    5th place: X Factor shirt
    Last edited by jjohn; 12-16-2007 at 09:24 AM.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Very nice contest

    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    does it have to a personal picture, like our own? I dont really take pictures...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Here's mine of some PAL products I did a week ago.

  5. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0



    I want to be like Arnold this Christmas, so I pretty much need some X-Factor.Or a bunch of Deca what ever is easier
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    does it have to a personal picture, like our own? I dont really take pictures...
    Anything you want
  7. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0




    Just what I wanted!
  8. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    really nice of you john. Wonder if I could get another X-Factor cycle out of you guys. Ive gotten 2 so far Lets go for 3!!
  9. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    0


    santa on X-Factor

  10. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    really nice of you john. Wonder if I could get another X-Factor cycle out of you guys. Ive gotten 2 so far Lets go for 3!!
    share the wealth!!!!
  11. Registered User
    fathead987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


  12. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    share the wealth!!!!
    haha i worked hard for my cycles

    1st cycle was for logging purposes.

    2nd one I won because my log recieved a TON of views.
  13. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    0


    Sweet
  14. Registered User
    The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0




    So here's the deal, I already ordered Hyperdrol X-2 and MassFX to run after christmas, so the addition of x-factor would make it the best nha stack ever run. Plus I'm going to be bulking!!!:bb3:
  15. Registered User
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    My favourite Christmas memories are watching the Charlie Brown christmas cartoons with my family and just relaxing with our fireplace on. Because of that, this is my favourite Christmas picture:



    This is followed closely by the Grinch and Alvin and the Chipmunks, all awesome Christmas movies.
    Nothing brings our family together like these classics do, and I think that's what Christmas is all about. 4 days till I'm heading home
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    I've always liked the ones of this dog of mine and the tree. she perpetually drinks the water tho, damn her. When we get a fake tree, the male pees on it. so out of pee smell, or a dog whose breath is fresh + piney, i'll take pine.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've always liked the ones of this dog of mine and the tree. she perpetually drinks the water tho, damn her. When we get a fake tree, the male pees on it. so out of pee smell, or a dog whose breath is fresh + piney, i'll take pine.
    same dog in your avatar?

    The dog kinda looks a bit like my german sheppard. By any chance is your dog part GS?
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    this one is the small girl, the one in my avatar is the boy. they are shiba inus, its a weird japanese breed. one of the oldest maintained breeds on the planet, I think they've found skeletons 4000 years old buried with their masters in japan.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    hahah this one is great!! X -factor cycle hell ya ! i would love to run this!
  21. Registered User
    The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    holy crap, that's hot
  22. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Wow, I hope santa drops one of these in my chimney!
  23. Registered User
    MESSPLAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Man mine's going to be serious...

    My dad lives with my grandparents because of his new job and only comes home on weekends. My brother lives away at college and next year I'll be going to college and the whole family is going to move up north to be near my dad. This is the last holiday season we have together at the house we've grown up in (15 years), so I threw together a slideshow of all of our old Christmas's together and put it to music, dating back to 2001 (I was 11) up until last year, and I plan to show it to them on Christmas eve.

    Somewhat personal, yeah, but I think everyone can connect with this one on a broader level.

    Enjoy!
    --And no, I'm not the one who wears girl jeans and a bandana.

    [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fLP0XU3l3c"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  24. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    Man mine's going to be serious...

    My dad lives with my grandparents because of his new job and only comes home on weekends. My brother lives away at college and next year I'll be going to college and the whole family is going to move up north to be near my dad. This is the last holiday season we have together at the house we've grown up in (15 years), so I threw together a slideshow of all of our old Christmas's together and put it to music, dating back to 2001 (I was 11) up until last year, and I plan to show it to them on Christmas eve.

    Somewhat personal, yeah, but I think everyone can connect with this one on a broader level.

    Enjoy!
    --And no, I'm not the one who wears girl jeans and a bandana.

    Christmas with the Messplay's

    I vote for messplay for that first cycle.

    It's really neat that you guys took so many pictures. I dont really recall what happened within the past 5-6 years. I guess this is why my mom takes so many pictures when she gets the chance.
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    WILL SOMEONE SEND SANTA SOME LEVIATHAN RELOADED


    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Wow, I hope santa drops one of these in my chimney!
    ya i think thats an automatic win for me :bb:
  27. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    i dont know how to post an image...darn
  28. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i dont know how to post an image...darn
    [IMG(closed braket] (url of the pic) in brackets /IMG
  29. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


  30. Registered User
    jezzab05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Why you shouldn't eat candy....

  31. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Haha motivating! I guess I<ll be eating everything but these red and green jelly beans :P
  32. Registered User
    MESSPLAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I vote for messplay for that first cycle.

    It's really neat that you guys took so many pictures. I dont really recall what happened within the past 5-6 years. I guess this is why my mom takes so many pictures when she gets the chance.
    Thanks cellar

    Yeah, my parents take an insane amount of pictures. It's annoying to have to pose every two second we go somewhere or do something special, but it's really special to me later when I look back on it.
  33. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    lol




  34. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Answers
    0


    im jewish, is it cool if i do a hanukkah pics? this one is funny. not to make fun of x-mas

    yea thats right we r taking it back!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  35. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    0


    christmas for me is usally a time of mix feelings being that my second son was born a couple days be4 christmas and my step dad pasted away a few days after my sons birth and they have the same names so for me my mom and son its usally a hard time but we manage, this year sucked a little more due to my truck accident and having money to fix that buy supplements and buy presents for the family its been a little rough.

    P.S sorry for talkin bout this kind of stuff o and dont feel bad for me just kinda liked MESSPLAYS video great stuff man bought back some memories for me thanks alot.

    also thanks to Dirk(rmns80) and Matthew76 for alot of help.
  36. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  37. Registered User
    MESSPLAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    christmas for me is usally a time of mix feelings being that my second son was born a couple days be4 christmas and my step dad pasted away a few days after my sons birth and they have the same names so for me my mom and son its usally a hard time but we manage, this year sucked a little more due to my truck accident and having money to fix that buy supplements and buy presents for the family its been a little rough.

    P.S sorry for talkin bout this kind of stuff o and dont feel bad for me just kinda liked MESSPLAYS video great stuff man bought back some memories for me thanks alot.

    also thanks to Dirk(rmns80) and Matthew76 for alot of help.
    vika--

    The Holidays definitely sound like a bittersweet time for you man. I hope all goes smoothly this year for you and your family. Best wishes and keep at it!

    -Messplay
  38. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    this just made me laugh...someone needed some Aspire
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  39. Registered User
    MM1Snapper's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    HoHoHo
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  40. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    vika--

    The Holidays definitely sound like a bittersweet time for you man. I hope all goes smoothly this year for you and your family. Best wishes and keep at it!

    -Messplay
    thanks man, apperciate it.
    you to man have a very MERRY X-MAS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. one last question for x factor cycle.
    By JGAMBOA10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:18 PM
  2. Anyone want to create some nice cycles for me?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:53 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 05:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in