Want a X FACTOR cycle for CHRISTMAS??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright,

Let's get this on. Show me your favorite holiday picture. It can be family, your decorations, anything! Cute, funny, serious, awkward.. Just ANYTHING. 1 picture per member per day please!!

Good luck to all, and happy holidays from Molecular Nutrition!

1st place X Factor cycle
2nd place: X Factor cycle
3rd place: X Factor cycle
4th place: X Factor shirt
5th place: X Factor shirt

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it have to a personal picture, like our own? I dont really take pictures...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine of some PAL products I did a week ago.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

I want to be like Arnold this Christmas, so I pretty much need some X-Factor.Or a bunch of Deca what ever is easier

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
really nice of you john. Wonder if I could get another X-Factor cycle out of you guys. Ive gotten 2 so far :) Lets go for 3!!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established

So here's the deal, I already ordered Hyperdrol X-2 and MassFX to run after christmas, so the addition of x-factor would make it the best nha stack ever run. Plus I'm going to be bulking!!!:bb3:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite Christmas memories are watching the Charlie Brown christmas cartoons with my family and just relaxing with our fireplace on. Because of that, this is my favourite Christmas picture:

This is followed closely by the Grinch and Alvin and the Chipmunks, all awesome Christmas movies.
Nothing brings our family together like these classics do, and I think that's what Christmas is all about. :) 4 days till I'm heading home :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always liked the ones of this dog of mine and the tree. she perpetually drinks the water tho, damn her. When we get a fake tree, the male pees on it. so out of pee smell, or a dog whose breath is fresh + piney, i'll take pine.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked the ones of this dog of mine and the tree. she perpetually drinks the water tho, damn her. When we get a fake tree, the male pees on it. so out of pee smell, or a dog whose breath is fresh + piney, i'll take pine.
same dog in your avatar?

The dog kinda looks a bit like my german sheppard. By any chance is your dog part GS?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this one is the small girl, the one in my avatar is the boy. they are shiba inus, its a weird japanese breed. one of the oldest maintained breeds on the planet, I think they've found skeletons 4000 years old buried with their masters in japan.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
hahah this one is great!! X -factor cycle hell ya ! i would love to run this! :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I hope santa drops one of these in my chimney!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Man mine's going to be serious...

My dad lives with my grandparents because of his new job and only comes home on weekends. My brother lives away at college and next year I'll be going to college and the whole family is going to move up north to be near my dad. This is the last holiday season we have together at the house we've grown up in (15 years), so I threw together a slideshow of all of our old Christmas's together and put it to music, dating back to 2001 (I was 11) up until last year, and I plan to show it to them on Christmas eve.

Somewhat personal, yeah, but I think everyone can connect with this one on a broader level.

Enjoy!
--And no, I'm not the one who wears girl jeans and a bandana.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fLP0XU3l3c"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Man mine's going to be serious...

My dad lives with my grandparents because of his new job and only comes home on weekends. My brother lives away at college and next year I'll be going to college and the whole family is going to move up north to be near my dad. This is the last holiday season we have together at the house we've grown up in (15 years), so I threw together a slideshow of all of our old Christmas's together and put it to music, dating back to 2001 (I was 11) up until last year, and I plan to show it to them on Christmas eve.

Somewhat personal, yeah, but I think everyone can connect with this one on a broader level.

Enjoy!
--And no, I'm not the one who wears girl jeans and a bandana.

Christmas with the Messplay's

I vote for messplay for that first cycle. :thumbsup:

It's really neat that you guys took so many pictures. I dont really recall what happened within the past 5-6 years. I guess this is why my mom takes so many pictures when she gets the chance.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i dont know how to post an image...darn

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Haha motivating! I guess I<ll be eating everything but these red and green jelly beans :p

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I vote for messplay for that first cycle. :thumbsup:

It's really neat that you guys took so many pictures. I dont really recall what happened within the past 5-6 years. I guess this is why my mom takes so many pictures when she gets the chance.
Thanks cellar :type:

Yeah, my parents take an insane amount of pictures. It's annoying to have to pose every two second we go somewhere or do something special, but it's really special to me later when I look back on it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im jewish, is it cool if i do a hanukkah pics? this one is funny. not to make fun of x-mas

yea thats right we r taking it back!

Attachments

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
christmas for me is usally a time of mix feelings being that my second son was born a couple days be4 christmas and my step dad pasted away a few days after my sons birth and they have the same names so for me my mom and son its usally a hard time but we manage, this year sucked a little more due to my truck accident and having money to fix that buy supplements and buy presents for the family its been a little rough.

P.S sorry for talkin bout this kind of stuff o and dont feel bad for me just kinda liked MESSPLAYS video great stuff man bought back some memories for me thanks alot.

also thanks to Dirk(rmns80) and Matthew76 for alot of help.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
christmas for me is usally a time of mix feelings being that my second son was born a couple days be4 christmas and my step dad pasted away a few days after my sons birth and they have the same names so for me my mom and son its usally a hard time but we manage, this year sucked a little more due to my truck accident and having money to fix that buy supplements and buy presents for the family its been a little rough.

P.S sorry for talkin bout this kind of stuff o and dont feel bad for me just kinda liked MESSPLAYS video great stuff man bought back some memories for me thanks alot.

also thanks to Dirk(rmns80) and Matthew76 for alot of help.
vika--

The Holidays definitely sound like a bittersweet time for you man. I hope all goes smoothly this year for you and your family. Best wishes and keep at it!

-Messplay

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this just made me laugh...someone needed some Aspire

Attachments

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
vika--

The Holidays definitely sound like a bittersweet time for you man. I hope all goes smoothly this year for you and your family. Best wishes and keep at it!

-Messplay
thanks man, apperciate it.
you to man have a very MERRY X-MAS

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
January 5th so you have plenty of time. You can post 1 per day.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
the best christmas movie ever. every year me and my family watch it at least a couple times. we can quote the entire movie word for word.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
the best christmas movie ever. every year me and my family watch it at least a couple times. we can quote the entire movie word for word.

"yeah it's a little nippley...i mean NIPPY, IT'S NIPPY!"

lmao i love this movie too!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
haha sorry all my pics are of women!! its what i love ;)