Goddamnit, my dad threw away my Get Diesel R4W cause he said it had steroids in it...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, i had my last supp shipment shipped to my house (since i was coming back for winter break) and hes all paranoid with all this steroids in the media lately and went through all my stuff and since r4w has Pregnenolone in it he threw it away! WTF?!?!

And no, hes not some random guy who doesnt know sh1t about this stuff (he has a masters and PhD in chem) so he knows some stuff about these compounds

oh yeah, also the only reason he went through em or whatever is cause i sent them to his house (instead of my house at college). He told me not to ship steroids to his house, if i wanted them at my house then whatever, just not in his household, lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should of orderd superdrol. He probably never heard of it before.lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should of orderd superdrol. He probably never heard of it before.lol
actually i got 3 m drols and 3 p plexs, gonna have to hide em!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Tell him you won't ship stuff to his house again but ask if you could get some pocket money for PCT :p

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Tell him thank you for caring about you. Tell him you appreciate his financial support. Tell him you love him and give him a hug.

Next time make sure your supplements go to your house.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I feel for you... But to damn God is uncalled for - Damn Moses, he's the one that needs it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sucks man!

I know how you feel. I got leviathan,paravol,and a ton of goodies from nutraplanet thrown out. I now know to ship things to my friends house so I can pick em up.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man.

I have friend who got into a fight with his girlfriend once over whey because she thought there were steroids in it. :jaw:

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
Parents worry way too much, it's their job. My dad was worried when he found out I was using creatine. He though it could cause cancer. I still make sure I don't have anything suspicious laying around where my parents could see it when they come to visit.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Parents worry way too much, it's their job.
I'm a mom and a supplementer, so I can understand both sides :) . Even though I'm Queen of the Hill at my house, I still get visitors, parents, etc coming over. For my kids, I'm the type that would look up the active ingredient and take it away ONLY if I thought my kid was abusing it or hurting myself with it. If it meant letting it slide the first time I saw it, then thats what it means. My boys are 10 and 7 now, so the best is yet to come :)

In my view, kids do a lot more harm to themselves with sugar and other stuff they normally eat, hell. lol.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend's brother had a bag of creatine and his mom found it and thought it was cocaine. She ran into his room crying and screaming at him. :rofl:

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man.

I have friend who got into a fight with his girlfriend once over whey because she thought there were steroids in it. :jaw:
haha i had that problem be4, then she said maybe i should just use steroids. it was weird

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha i had that problem be4, then she said maybe i should just use steroids. it was weird
I ordered protien and my mom was bugging out about that crap. She also said whey has steroids in it.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
my uncle bought me my first halodrol cycle, and my mom was with us. i guess im a more lucky one.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hell, I talked my dad into letting me inject him with testosterone. Now he is addicted, lol. Started him out with some transdermal and once he realized how good it made him feel his shirt rolled up in a heartbeat. :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can any one help me convince him that pregnenlone is ok for a 19 year old?

thanks

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i had my last supp shipment shipped to my house (since i was coming back for winter break) and hes all paranoid with all this steroids in the media lately and went through all my stuff and since r4w has Pregnenolone in it he threw it away! WTF?!?!

And no, hes not some random guy who doesnt know sh1t about this stuff (he has a masters and PhD in chem) so he knows some stuff about these compounds

oh yeah, also the only reason he went through em or whatever is cause i sent them to his house (instead of my house at college). He told me not to ship steroids to his house, if i wanted them at my house then whatever, just not in his household, lol
PHD's don't really mean they know what they are talking about when it comes to gear. Most Dr.s (mainly endos) are completely clueless when it comes to steroids (not trying to say your pop is clueless, but if he is worried about preg then something is wrong).

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
can any one help me convince him that pregnenlone is ok for a 19 year old?

thanks
Just tell him Pregnenolone is synthesized from choleSTEROL. If he still says no. Then help him get rid of all the sterols in the house. Starting off with his snacks and and fatty foods ;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You need to convince him that you have proper PCT to run after using R4W. lol.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
No offence intended, but I expect better from an educated person.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PHD's don't really mean they know what they are talking about when it comes to gear. Most Dr.s (mainly endos) are completely clueless when it comes to steroids (not trying to say your pop is clueless, but if he is worried about preg then something is wrong).
yeah, i didint mean to mention the PhD, ect meaning he knew about roids, just wanted to make it clear that it wasnt some crazy stay at home mom throwing out my protein cause she thought it was "teh roidz"

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offence intended, but I expect better from an educated person.
hes been retired for eh, about 5 years now, maybe he forgot everything :confused:

Also he used to design adhesives, i told him he should have designed steroids, it would have been way more badass

nelix

Awards
  • Established
hes been retired for eh, about 5 years now, maybe he forgot everything :confused:

Also he used to design adhesives, i told him he should have designed steroids, it would have been way more badass
Telling him that roids are cool is probably not helping your case.
Needless to say, you should print some wikipedia out for him, and get an apology.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im glad my folks never cared about supps when I lived at home when I was younger, regardless, it sucks that happened to you cuz r4w is an awesome supp.

Funny your Sdrol and Hdrol didnt get taken but your r4w did....what sucks the most is your out 30 bucks.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
dude WB....i have an issue here..hahaha..

1) does he know your a Palo Alto rep?
2) does he..and you know that OUR product (reset ad) has pregnenolone in it..lol

tell him to order you another bottle bro..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude WB....i have an issue here..hahaha..

1) does he know your a Palo Alto rep?
2) does he..and you know that OUR product (reset ad) has pregnenolone in it..lol

tell him to order you another bottle bro..
actually i found it, lol

and naw, this is the first time hes gone through my supps (because usually i ship em to my house at college but shipped em home this time since im home for the holidays)

and yes, i know its in Reset AD, lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im glad my folks never cared about supps when I lived at home when I was younger, regardless, it sucks that happened to you cuz r4w is an awesome supp.

Funny your Sdrol and Hdrol didnt get taken but your r4w did....what sucks the most is your out 30 bucks.
i ordered p plex and m drol to my house at college ;)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man.

My old lady knows whats up, but she leaves well enough alone...but I do have to keep my research experiments under lock and key. She would be like Nolvadex, what the f---?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend's brother had a bag of creatine and his mom found it and thought it was cocaine. She ran into his room crying and screaming at him. :rofl:
Transporting white powders can be troublesome if you don't have a shaker, lol.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Well, considering that congress is trying to ban DHEA as an anabolic steroid as we speak, he's really not that far off base. He probrably knows that androgens are synthesized preg or DHEA.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transporting white powders can be troublesome if you don't have a shaker, lol.
lol, last year when i was cutting i went home on a plane and brought like 50g of BCAAs in a little baggy, AND got randomly selected for a search, i was like FUUUUCK. but they didint care :confused:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well, considering that congress is trying to ban DHEA as an anabolic steroid as we speak, he's really not that far off base. He probrably knows that androgens are synthesized preg or DHEA.
I hate it when I hear about DHEA getting banned.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my dad went on the boards searchin the history after i visited him 2 winters ago..... gave me some dough at the end of the trip since i was hurtin and tld me to make sure i didnt spend it on any PP.... i just thanked him, the next time we spoke e saw how much larger i was again and proudly bragging to all my other brothers (i have 7) to look at my arms he said smiling big as hell, "its like you just dont care what nature gave you, you just said screw it if you wanna be big then you will!"

makes me happy that he sees it as furthering myself, improving myself and gaining discipline..... although this is the same guy who always joked about getting my older (but smaller) brother growth hormones to help him catch up (he was a triplet and a "runt of the litter")..... LOL

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude that blows lol. My mom thinks I take to much protein and I'm gonna die.. whats ironic is she's in college to be a dietetic something lol. My dad don't care.. he bought me my first supplements and when my mom lived with us he'd hide them from her.