Controlled Labs Gold FinisH?

  1. Controlled Labs Gold FinisH?


    this product sounds like the shizzz. everything by controlled labs has done me well. when does golden finish product hit the shelves?


  2. What is it and what is in it?

  3. idk, so far L-Leucine and a bunch of other stuff. theres that whole contest going on
    •   
       


  4. well from your description it sounds awesome, lol.

  5. sh1t son, i can get leucine for 24.99 for a kilo here...lol

    better have a whole bunch of more "good ****"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  6. what is it though?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. i think its a post workout recovery formula....i dunno though havent read through all the posts..lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i think its a post workout recovery formula....i dunno though havent read through all the posts..lol
    FAQ coming soon... nice formula / nice price
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    FAQ coming soon... nice formula / nice price
    good stuff pu....should be another solid release from CL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    FAQ coming soon... nice formula / nice price
    yo, is it the GFH stuff?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    FAQ coming soon... nice formula / nice price
    yo, is it the GFH stuff?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  12. sweeet more CL products to smend my money on, cant wait, everything I try is a solid product

    FAQ
    FAAAQ
    FAAAAAAQ

  13. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    yo, is it the GFH stuff?
    ya it is Golden FinisH see the gfh in there

    it does look to be a pretty good postWO formula if the ratios are good as the ingredients have been revealed. Im sure itll be priced very well as its CL.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    ya it is Golden FinisH see the gfh in there

    it does look to be a pretty good postWO formula if the ratios are good as the ingredients have been revealed. Im sure itll be priced very well as its CL.
    yup, price will be pretty damn good for what you get.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup, price will be pretty damn good for what you get.
    coming from CL i dont douobt it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs- Gold Feast Rev- Fruit Punch
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. Golden Finish From Controlled Labs
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 12:15 AM
  3. Controlled Labs NEW Golden FinisH Contest
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:18 PM
  4. Controlled Labs NEW Golden FinisH Contest
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Log in
Log in