havoc/jw cycle

Tch44

Awards
I am running a pulse right now of havoc 3 times a week at a dose of 50. My plan was to come off on jw for 8 weeks then finish up with another 6 weeks on havoc. I have run a cycle somewhat like this before an really liked it. I'll finish up with torem. Have any of you tried anything similar or know any reason this would not be a good ideal safety wise?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am running a pulse right now of havoc 3 times a week at a dose of 50. My plan was to come off on jw for 8 weeks then finish up with another 6 weeks on havoc. I have run a cycle somewhat like this before an really liked it. I'll finish up with torem. Have any of you tried anything similar or know any reason this would not be a good ideal safety wise?
Well, from what I understand, JW is best used along side AAS. How long are you planning to pulse, and how far in are you? And not to be a pr*ck, but you should have had this all worked out going in.

Tch44

Awards
I'm on my 4th week of a 6 week pulse right now. To be honest i did have it all worked out i just want to see if anyone had any other ideals. I did not know jw should be used with A.S. though. Last time i pulsed superdrol 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then jw. It worked very well. I like to to see what people say about things thats how i learn. This time i will run jw after maybe next i will run it with.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 4th week of a 6 week pulse right now. To be honest i did have it all worked out i just want to see if anyone had any other ideals. I did not know jw should be used with A.S. though. Last time i pulsed superdrol 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then jw. It worked very well. I like to to see what people say about things thats how i learn. This time i will run jw after maybe next i will run it with.
mmmhmmmmm...interesting. I was just thinking of running SD/clone for 3 weeks then goin to a more "basic"(likeJW) anabolic supp.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
mmmhmmmmm...interesting. I was just thinking of running superdrol/clone for 3 weeks then goin to a more "basic"(likeJW) anabolic supp.
Did you get better gains off of JW or Hyperdrol ?

I would speculate that JW is a better anabolic.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Did you get better gains off of JW or Hyperdrol ?

I would speculate that JW is a better anabolic.
about the same. A lil better strength off HDX2 but i also ran MassFX with it. I felt "more intense" on HDX2 but JW was more regualr mood and a bit stronger and leaned out some.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried both and I found Jungle Warfare to be the better of the 2. MassFX,BAM,Pro-Anabol are junk, IMO.

Next year, I'm going to run 2x bottles of JW and 2x X-Factor once my arm heals.

I think that JW would stack good with ActivaTe Xtreme although I will not use activate, just JW/X-Factor.

For the compound in JW to be 'anabolic' you need to run it at 4-5 caps/ED and 2x bottles back to back. JW is a nice pro-steroid for the price.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I tried both and I found Jungle Warfare to be the better of the 2. MassFX,BAM,Pro-Anabol are junk, IMO.

Next year, I'm going to run 2x bottles of JW and 2x X-Factor once my arm heals.

I think that JW would stack good with ActivaTe Xtreme although I will not use activate, just JW/X-Factor.

For the compound in JW to be 'anabolic' you need to run it at 4-5 caps/ED and 2x bottles back to back. JW is a nice pro-steroid for the price.
My plan was 2 run 2botles of JW also. I dint think to do it until after my first run though, then i read some more feedback and found that alot of people say they had beter results off 2.