BEST APPETITE CURB on the market

Wonderman

Awards
Hello all, I know this is the wrong forum but it doesnt seem like many folks go into the diet forum. What is the best appetite suppressent on the market as far as legal supplements go? Thanks in advance

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all, I know this is the wrong forum but it doesnt seem like many folks go into the diet forum. What is the best appetite suppressent on the market as far as legal supplements go? Thanks in advance
:think:

Jordan338

Banned
Awards
Check out Venom Hyperdrive 3.0... I'm usually hungry all day but on if I take one of these in the morning I can go all day eating like 800 calories.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
LOL.

Fiber tablets and Chromium Picolinate.

I also eat a LOT less if I have a cup of tea before a meal.

Unforunately I've been out since 10 am today and didnt get a chance to have any of those. So down went the dbl patty melt and onion rings from Sonic!! LOL:burger:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've really been impressed with cytolean (but then again, I am stacking it with ECA) but I'm rarely hungry - and jittery as a mofo!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Zappetite worked well for me, and it is stim-free so you can take it at night. We've also had a lot of users report an inability to finish their meals whilst on DCP.

Geranium powder also knocks out appetite in my experience. Better taken with caffeine though.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ALRI Venom is perhaps the best stim that also acts as an anorectic, VPX Redline is also pretty decent.

Wonderman

Awards
Thanks fellas for all the interesting input, I will check some of those ideas out and for the other guys, do you not have any thing better to do than play with the cartoons?

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
hoodia

Hoodia Gordonii
Always make sure you are getting real, authentic hoodia that is from the stem and not the roots, leaves or aerial part. 90%+ of the hoodia products out there are fake, or ineffective because of insufficient quantity. But if its working, I say stick with it!

"Jittery as a mofo" huh? LOL. At least I'd know it was working!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
"Jittery as a mofo" huh? LOL. At least I'd know it was working!
I definitely know its working. I'm losing weight and shaking like Michael J. Fox... I've gotten used to it, but it kinda' bothered me at first. I gotta lose this weight though, so I can deal with some shakes.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
not big on appetite supressents but i have tried ALRI's venom hyperdrive 3 and Thermolife Zappetite both with success.

something i have learned about appetite suppressants (and many other things) is that if you buy from a reputable company, they usually work pretty well. something to think about when doing your research. good luck.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Green Tea Extract: Stimulates the release of the "satiety" or "feel-full" hormone, cholecystokinin (CCK), secreted by the gut. CCK, a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins, gives us a sense of satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.
2) L-Phenylalanine (a nurotransmitter booster) and Phenylethylamine (PEA), a Phenylalanine metabolite, also stimulate CCK release. PEA is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.
3) Phosphatidylcoline and Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) for CCK release.
4) (Korean) Pine Nut Extract (Pinolenic Acid): Stimulates the release of the second "feel-full" hormone, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). Involved in fat and carbohydrate synthesis. Slows food absorption in gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and cuts desire for further food intake.
5) Synephrine. Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.
6) Theobromine. Theobromine is a methlyxanthine. Theobromine has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine, theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.
7) Geranamine and Hoodia

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1) Green Tea Extract: Stimulates the release of the "satiety" or "feel-full" hormone, cholecystokinin (CCK), secreted by the gut. CCK, a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins, gives us a sense of satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.
2) L-Phenylalanine (a nurotransmitter booster) and Phenylethylamine (PEA), a Phenylalanine metabolite, also stimulate CCK release. PEA is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.
4) (Korean) Pine Nut Extract (Pinolenic Acid): Stimulates the release of the second "feel-full" hormone, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). Involved in fat and carbohydrate synthesis. Slows food absorption in gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and cuts desire for further food intake.
5) Synephrine. Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.
6) Theobromine. Theobromine is a methlyxanthine. Theobromine has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine, theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.
7) Geranamine and Hoodia
do you write posts like this off the top of your head or do you check google or something real fast first? your posts are probably some of the best i have seen on this board or on any. and do you work in a field related to this kind thing? you just carious.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
This makes me not wanna eat

And it's FREE!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you write posts like this off the top of your head or do you check google or something real fast first? your posts are probably some of the best i have seen on this board or on any. and do you work in a field related to this kind thing? you just carious.
I appreciate your comments, Sir! I work "part-time" in the industry as a rep for AN :D; otherwise I work in Financial/Risk Management in the Software industry.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stim X is the best appetite suppressor I've ever used. Can't wait for version 3.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
7) Geranamine and Hoodia
now all you have to do is put this all into a pill...and youll have a winner :) lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
AMP along with a keto diet. I have to force feed while combining these two.

Jag