Starting Cutting Phase

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's the first day of my 6 week cutting phase.

I'm taking Drive/RPM, Leviathan Reloaded/DCP first thing in the morning

45 min later, breakfast with Sesathin, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, Beta Alanine

Morning Cardio

Eat again

Supplement the DRIVE/RPM, Levi/DCP

PreWO, Protein, Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, BCAA, Leucine

Lift

PoWO, Protein, Creatine Mono, Beta, BCAA, Leucine

Eat, Supplement Sesathin, Sesamin, Fish Oil

Afternoon Cardio

Dinner, Sesathin, Sesamin, Fish Oil

Switching from hyper to hypo calories, high glycemic carbs to low and hope to reveal some decent definition and lines at the end of the 6 weeks!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking Drive/RPM, Leviathan Reloaded/DCP first thing in the morning

Morning Cardio

45 min later, breakfast with Sesathin, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, Beta Alanine
JMHO.

Yohimbine (Leviathan) works very well on a no insulin environment. I've not used those other products.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on waiting 45 min to eat after taking it and my meal is going to be oatmeal. You don't think that's enough? My morning cardio is going to be some intense interval training, that's difficult to do with no carbs in the system. You think I should still wait to eat after my morning cardio?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was just my opinion and what I would do if I were doing AM cardio. YMMV :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my 3 RPM/3 DRIVE, 2 Levi Re/2 DCP about an hour ago (its kicked in), about to eat my oatmeal with 1.25ml Sesathin, 1.25 ml Sesamin, 400mg EPA Fish Oil, and Beta Alanine and hit my morning interval training.

Damn, I feel amped!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with B5150, yohimbine definetley works best without carbs, because insulin blunts the effcts of yohimbine. I am ussually on a low/no carb type diet when using yohimbine, the effects are much more pronounced. Great stack you got going there, keep up the hard work and your going to have some fantastic results.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this, three workouts in a day, that is killer dedication right there.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I did my morning cardio (HIIT) and I pushed myself like I did when I was 190lbs, at my current 220lbs weigt. It killed, but I gotta push myself 100% with all these supps invested in my cutting phase.

Afternoon I hit the gym and did bi's. I was sweating like a 13 year old Thai girl in a Nike factory.

Later afternoon, me and my buddies went on this insanely steep trail where my calves charley horsed twice and my quads 3-4 times.

I ate clean as helll all day, but it was my girlfriend's birthday last night and she'd already requested that I please don't "eat like a girl" at her b-day, so I had two slices of pizza and a doughnut. Honestly guys, I didn't want to do it, but oh well.

Today I rest up because both my quads are dust and tomorrow I start it up again.

I gotta say I really love RPM. I'd taken RPM by itself before, but the added Leviathan Reloaded really keeps you're energy level up the ENTIRE day. I can tell I'm going to be an RPM fan for life. Props to Applied Nutriceuticals, this is an amazing supplement.