• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I do that with hydro protein?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
while if your asking if the wms will be slowed down by the protein the answer is your fine as long as you have no more the a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein. i think an optimal amount would be 100 grams wms and 30 protein.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and can I stack that with pslin?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
only if you want ridiculous results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so waxy maze with pslin and hydro protein would be a awesome combo?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man check out my log that i have linked to in my sig. I used Pslin wms and ON whey and had a great pump from it. I truely am loving the pslin.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about peotopro more specifically as far as a protein source? I got some proslam im testing out as far as a protein source and it has 27 grams of protein close to 30.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think any quick acting complete protein with a high bio-availability
would suffice. The whole point is to have a good source of all amino acids that will quickly disperse into your system. Once in your blood stream the Glut4 activation from the Pslin will allow them to super saturate your muscle. Its really pretty poetic if you think about it. Just stay away from any slow digesting sources such as casein if you want your Pslin Optimized.

Now BP can come in any tell me how i misused a preposition or had to many subordinate clauses. :fool2:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Now BP can come in any tell me how i misused a preposition or had to many subordinate clauses. :fool2:
Just ribbin ya bro! :stick:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
while if your asking if the wms will be slowed down by the protein the answer is your fine as long as you have no more the a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein. i think an optimal amount would be 100 grams wms and 30 protein.
can u tell me where the 3:1 ratio came from? I use waxy with AP and Pslin in more of a 1:1 and 2:1 ratio with my protein, usually 40 or 50g of each with AP and with my pslin Iwill do
80g waxy and 40 or 50g whey, am I slowing down absorption?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I would just use a wpi with wms

hydrolyzed proteins are far too expensive, and from my experience it is VERY rare that I notice a difference from one brand/source of protein to another.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again I am not looking at price. Budgeting is for the poor. I am sorry but that is a fact.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Again I am not looking at price. Budgeting is for the poor. I am sorry but that is a fact.
Is that a FACT? Kinda funny that even multi billion dollar corporations have a budget. If you want to pay more than you need to then go ahead but that just makes you an idiot in most peoples book.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Is that a FACT? Kinda funny that even multi billion dollar corporations have a budget. If you want to pay more than you need to then go ahead but that just makes you an idiot in most peoples book.
x2.....he definitely looks like an idiot in my book

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read the book million air mind book than you will understand where I am comming from. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people
mismanage their money well. Example I like to share from the book. When your comfortable you dont dare allow your eyes to look at the expensive menue. Fior if you did, you might come across the most forbidden words in the middle class dictionary.: market price! And even if you were curious, you'd never ask what the price actually is. First becasue you know you can't afford it. Second its downright embarrassing when you know the waiter doesnt believe you when he tells you the dish is $49 with side dishes extra and you say, "you know what for some reason, I have a real craving for chicken tonight." I have to say for me personally one of the best things about being rich is not having to look at the prices on the menue any more. I can assure you, I did not do that when I was broke or comfortable. It boils down to this: If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you'll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you'll end up mighty comfertable.

Now to me I don't care about the price becasue I can afford it. Same reason why I paid for anabolic halo and lot of the other stuff out there.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oooo lordy thanks for a good laugh through this thread guys... ya i only used 25-30 grams of pro to my 90-120 grams of carbs with pslin and got intense pumps.... i like to get my carbs from multiple sources though. 60 from blended raw rolled oats 40 from pasta a bananna and a 1.5 cups of milk wich is like another 20grams..... AND drink alot of water.

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Read the book million air mind book than you will understand where I am comming from. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people
mismanage their money well. Example I like to share from the book. When your comfortable you dont dare allow your eyes to look at the expensive menue. Fior if you did, you might come across the most forbidden words in the middle class dictionary.: market price! And even if you were curious, you'd never ask what the price actually is. First becasue you know you can't afford it. Second its downright embarrassing when you know the waiter doesnt believe you when he tells you the dish is $49 with side dishes extra and you say, "you know what for some reason, I have a real craving for chicken tonight." I have to say for me personally one of the best things about being rich is not having to look at the prices on the menue any more. I can assure you, I did not do that when I was broke or comfortable. It boils down to this: If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you'll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you'll end up mighty comfertable.

Now to me I don't care about the price becasue I can afford it. Same reason why I paid for anabolic halo and lot of the other stuff out there.
Sounds like a fantastic book, i think i might become rich if i read it. How much is it?

G

a great time to plug the most famous quote of the 20th century;

"I'm rich B8tch"
Dave chappelle

:head:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any how. Just wondering if the pslin caps are in a violet colorish cap. My freind has some he said and I don't have mine any more since I last used it while ago and can't remember the color. I want to make sure its the right stuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I wish I was rich and didn't have to worry about trivial things such as spelling, grammar and other rudimentary life skills. :p

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The wealthiest people I know are 99% of the time the most well budgeted and careful. Not the kind to purchase Anabolic Halo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I guss I do not fall under the 99%. lol any how back to my question is the tabs the color I had mentioned. I don't want to take some product that is not what I though it was.