Taste?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Not that it really matters but I was wondering if u guys liked the Grape taste of Xtend and SizeON.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yep.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
grape xtend kinda tastes like a lighter version of dimetap, never knew there was grape sizeon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
new grape xtend flavour is pretty good...its still the worst out of all the xtend flavours though..haha..

-never tried size on, prob never will, if I use creatine its usually bulk..(ive heard its great, just dont spend big bucks on creatine)...although I do have some green mag coming im pumped to try

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grape is my favorite flavor of Xtend. The Lemonade is too sour for me - I should have gotten grape...

Damn, I wish I could get me hands on the Orange flavor!

Large Lemonade for trade!!!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the grape, but I mix watermelon xtend and berry punch size on together and it tastes great. Same for the lemonade/lemon ice flavors.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
watermelon and apple are amazing...i want orange too...thinkin of trying to talk sam into selling me one of the small ones that are promotional..haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
size on is so ummm not the best tasting. Companies try to get to creative and in the processes realize sometimes its the simple products that work. Same with taste. Example. My protein shake for after working out is banana flavor. I asked why they don't mix it out and for 10+ years they said the product just works and the demand has and always will be there.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
new grape xtend flavour is pretty good...its still the worst out of all the xtend flavours though..haha..

-never tried size on, prob never will, if I use creatine its usually bulk..(ive heard its great, just dont spend big bucks on creatine)...although I do have some green mag coming im pumped to try
you'll love green mag john. It works well with apple xtend. More on the sweet side rather than the sour side if you ask me.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, mixing lemon size on with (grape) purple wraath or grape xtend is a great tasting mixture, one of the best IMO

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I love the new grape flavor. It can be a little strong sometimes though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I will let u know how the orange tastes!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

green mag is EXCELlent!Te taste and effects

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Xtend grape is tasty. I usually try to get the fruit punch for Superdump.