Activate Xtreme - Dosing, Questions, Etc.

MonStar1120

Awards
Okay to those of you who read my other posts I did about 5 days of epistane and decided f-ck this, I don't want to take PH's or PS's. So I decided to do some research and I'm currently doing about 4-5 days of 40mg nolva per day, and I'm thinking this should be enough to get me back on pace.

Anyway, I'm going to try a supplement called Activate Xtreme, that's apparently a nice natural test booster that I've read some great things about.

Questions.

1. Should I stop doing the 40mg nolva after 4-5 days or continue it at 20mg for a little while?

2. Does Activate Xtreme require any kind of PCT? I'm hoping the answer is no since it doesn't shutdown your natural hormone levels apparently.

3. Would it be okay to run Activate Xtreme for 30 days on, then 30 days off, consecutively?

4. What is recommended for how to dose Activate Xtreme? I've read taking 2 twice a day is good, other people say 2 preworkout and 2 before bed? Or 2 preworkout and then the other 2 throughout the day? Is there any reason to take 6 per day?

5. Will I get any kind of testicle atrophy from Activate Xtreme? This is something I am just flat out not okay with, whatsoever, lol. I like my package too much. ;)

6. Should I be running liver cycle support from Anabolic Xtreme along with the Activate Xtreme? Or is it okay to run it by itself.

Thanks! :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1. Run it at 40mg for four days and 20mg for three more.
2.No
3.Yes
4.Start with what the label says and then change it if you want.
5.you shouldn't have any problems unless you go with a higher dose. I mean a real high dose.
6. Solo

MonStar1120

Awards
Thanks for the answers bro. Now is it better to do 6 weeks on then 4 weeks off or how should I go about doing that? 4 weeks and 4 weeks? Thanks. :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Okay to those of you who read my other posts I did about 5 days of epistane and decided f-ck this, I don't want to take PH's or PS's. So I decided to do some research and I'm currently doing about 4-5 days of 40mg nolva per day, and I'm thinking this should be enough to get me back on pace.

Anyway, I'm going to try a supplement called Activate Xtreme, that's apparently a nice natural test booster that I've read some great things about.

Questions.

1. Should I stop doing the 40mg nolva after 4-5 days or continue it at 20mg for a little while?

Do what BigBAMA said

2. Does Activate Xtreme require any kind of post cycle therapy? I'm hoping the answer is no since it doesn't shutdown your natural hormone levels apparently.

Certainly not

3. Would it be okay to run Activate Xtreme for 30 days on, then 30 days off, consecutively?

Yes

4. What is recommended for how to dose Activate Xtreme? I've read taking 2 twice a day is good, other people say 2 preworkout and 2 before bed? Or 2 preworkout and then the other 2 throughout the day? Is there any reason to take 6 per day?

Just be sure to spread them out. Thats all that really matters. I would only take six a day if you are over 215.

5. Will I get any kind of testicle atrophy from Activate Xtreme? This is something I am just flat out not okay with, whatsoever, lol. I like my package too much. ;)

Nope

6. Should I be running liver cycle support from Anabolic Xtreme along with the Activate Xtreme? Or is it okay to run it by itself.

Fine all alone. Nothing will harm your liver
Thanks! :)
Answers above in bold.