Best supplement (Done research)

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I have been researching for a solid two weeks at school because I have plently of time. I dont want to take anything hormonal and I want a natural test booster
I have been lookin into;
Deseal test hardcore
RMP
Drive
X-factor

All seems to be fine for people over 18 and obv dont need a PCT. I would like any advise and for no one to say RESEARCH becuase I have been. If my product selection doesnt look right I would like any advise as well. I am willing to stack.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Why does a 18yr old need a test booster?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Which he shouldn't need one unless he was running something hormonal. Even so, he should at least be 20 or 21.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
Im not sure If i have low test or not but I have been reading and I thought about taking other "stupid" compounds that are for people over 21. I know that increaing test will give me stregth size and all that. I used creatine no2 multi V superpump which also is a creatine and other sups of that nature. I want to go beyond that and try to increase my size. My diet is right and my trainging is intence. Im just not seeing the results I want

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Patience my man, It's a marathon not a sprint. Food,exercise and rest. There is no magic pill.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure If i have low test or not but I have been reading and I thought about taking other "stupid" compounds that are for people over 21. I know that increaing test will give me stregth size and all that. I used creatine no2 multi V superpump which also is a creatine and other sups of that nature. I want to go beyond that and try to increase my size. My diet is right and my trainging is intence. Im just not seeing the results I want
Because your not eating and training right you already have more test than you know what to do with start eating right and lift like a beast

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I did a Drive and X-Factor run so I can represent for the stack :D

Anyway, IMHO I think the DTHC and Drive is a bit overkill. Pick one or the other. Adding in DTHC,Drive and RPM is a bit overkill in on icariin. Drive and RPM should be suffice if your looking for a libido boost. In terms of test boosting for an 18 year old, I dont think it really does much. The X-Factor and Drive stack is a fairly nice bulk/recomp stack. Make sure you have your diet on track. That was fairly important for my run. If you want you could do X-Factor and DTH or X-Factor and Drive,RPM. If you care about adding a stim into the DTH stack you may. I personally liked the Drive and X-Factor run. Never tried DTH but I want to give it a go. I don't think that it would really do much in terms of gains for me however. I might experience some libido increase as I have for Drive and RPM but test boosters for me (an 18 year old) just don't cut it for mass. It's a good thing that Drive was designed for more than just test boosting. Drive had some really nice leaning effects on me. I saw the "study" that USPlabs presented on forslean, I didn't see that degree of results with mass on my run. I did notice some major fat lost however. It's pretty neat.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a test booster at your age. It will likely do nothing at all. I tried all kinds when I was in my early twenties, and even then they had no effect. If you're trying to get bigger, and aren't, there is a simple answer. You aren't eating enough. If calories in isn't greater than calories out, you won't grow. Simple math. So if you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating enough. You're 18, test boosters will have very little effect on you, if any.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
everyone is sayin my diet isnt in check and i truely dont believe that. My diet has always been good ... I dont worry about fat weigth so i take in carbs along with over 200 grams of protien .. i can try to start even more but its gonna be tough .. I figured a test booster would help because kids that are 18 do steroids which increase test so iunno ... maybe i got a lil ahead of my self... I wont mess wit my test levels

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
everyone is sayin my diet isnt in check and i truely dont believe that. My diet has always been good ... I dont worry about fat weigth so i take in carbs along with over 200 grams of protien .. i can try to start even more but its gonna be tough .. I figured a test booster would help because kids that are 18 do steroids which increase test so iunno ... maybe i got a lil ahead of my self... I wont mess wit my test levels
okay, because im a very helpful and nice dude ill answer this for you. I think it was adressed already.

At 18 years old your test are HIGH! Steroids work different from natural test boosters. Natural test boosters will NOT do that much on you in terms of strength. You at 18 are in your prime. Get your diet and training right and the growth will happen. If you would like more help feel free to post your diet down. Ill be glad to look at it for you :)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Why does a 18yr old need a test booster?
Some people just naturally have low test... Although I do agree that most do not need it, and probably need to focus on there diet and exercise plan more.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I did a Drive and X-Factor run so I can represent for the stack :D

Anyway, IMHO I think the DTHC and Drive is a bit overkill. Pick one or the other. Adding in DTHC,Drive and RPM is a bit overkill in on icariin. Drive and RPM should be suffice if your looking for a libido boost. In terms of test boosting for an 18 year old, I dont think it really does much. The X-Factor and Drive stack is a fairly nice bulk/recomp stack. Make sure you have your diet on track. That was fairly important for my run. If you want you could do X-Factor and DTH or X-Factor and Drive,RPM. If you care about adding a stim into the DTH stack you may. I personally liked the Drive and X-Factor run. Never tried DTH but I want to give it a go. I don't think that it would really do much in terms of gains for me however. I might experience some libido increase as I have for Drive and RPM but test boosters for me (an 18 year old) just don't cut it for mass. It's a good thing that Drive was designed for more than just test boosting. Drive had some really nice leaning effects on me. I saw the "study" that USPlabs presented on forslean, I didn't see that degree of results with mass on my run. I did notice some major fat lost however. It's pretty neat.
listen to cellardude, he knows his stuff.

anyways, i agree, drop the d test. you wouldnt notice any gains from it anyways, the other products will be very helpful though.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
listen to cellardude, he knows his stuff.

anyways, i agree, drop the d test. you wouldnt notice any gains from it anyways, the other products will be very helpful though.
i didnt say it wasnt useful. I said it would be a bit overkill on the icariin. Pick one or the other. It's really up to you.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
Im going to do the x-factor and drive. I also plan to see my doctor and to test my test levles. The only reason i might not do that is i still get pimples which indicates high test levels?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to do the x-factor and drive. I also plan to see my doctor and to test my test levles. The only reason i might not do that is i still get pimples which indicates high test levels?
Pimples aren't a clear cut indication of T levels.As a general rule though,insufficient T isn't usually an issue w/18 year old males.If by remote chance your doctor finds that your T levels are below average,I certainly wouldn't recommend manipulating them via cycling PH/test boosters as at the age of 18 stable levels are needed opposed to wildly fluctuating levels via the peaks & lows of coming off/on test related cycles.

If needed,I'd speak to your doctor about getting a script for clomid,at 25mg daily.This is a decent test booster that will keep levels at the high nd of average as long as one is on the drug.I can provide a study for you( and your doctor) to confirm this,there are plenty of them on Pubmed.
Alternately,injectible test at a low dose w/your doc's supervision would be the right way to go about raising T.

As fara as your current stack is concerned,I would go with the following:

X-Factor-bulk version from nutraplanet (much cheaper than pre-capped bottles)

RPM

SyntheSIZE

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I recommend my test booster below, everything from the dashed line
=================================================
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
neo-

I am assuming you have this stuff pre-typed out from before and just paste it in ? If not, that's a ton of typing to do each time.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
neo-

I am assuming you have this stuff pre-typed out from before and just paste it in ? If not, that's a ton of typing to do each time.
he does. ive seen that post a few times before. It covers a lot so he can copy and paste it :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
at 18 X-Factor will do you best of the above mentioned supps.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
he does. ive seen that post a few times before. It covers a lot so he can copy and paste it :)
If you guys believe I just copy and paste it after creating it the first time, that would make you wise guys!

Does that cheapen the end result for you?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
To the OP:

You have received some good advice and an excellent offer for diet assistance. You may not believe us, but diet is THE #1 cause of results or lack of in most situations. What is it going to hurt to post your diet and let us make suggestions? Some people pay good money to have knowledgeable people help with their nutritional needs.

You are not getting the results you want? Supplements are not a magic bullet that will make up for poor diet and/or training. Add supps after everything else is dialed and be thankfull that you didn't dump money down the toilet.

In addition, post your training regimen & schedule. We can help with that too. Sometimes some simple changes to a workout can shock the body back to growth mode. The body is very efficient at building muscle; it is just not very generous. You have to manipulate it through variable training. IMHO

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
aight this post is going to be long .. it is going to include my diet and exercise rutine.

6 am. Oatmeal milk banana protien blended up
6:30 am bagel cream cheese two milks ( school milks 20 g protien)
630-9 am ( depends how my stomack reacts to earleir food)
Roast beef sandwich with cheese letus
10: school lunch ( i go to a private school so lunch is pretty good) range from grilled chicken sandwich to pasta I eat two or 3 also two milks
11-12 another roast beef sandwich with 2 more milks

3 pm- pre work out protien shake 20 g
4-430 pm post work out protein shake ( same as morning)
5 pm home made dinner ( chicken rice potato or fish something healthy)
8 pm Protien shake like the morning
Bed

Work out rutine( got if off line - for body builders )

Monday
(45-60 minutes of some type of cardio before workout)
Body Part Exercise Sets Reps
Abdominals Crunches 4 sets 25-30 reps
Hanging Leg Raises 4 sets 25-30 reps
Standing Bent-Over Twists 2 sets 50 reps

Chest Bench Press (warm up) 1 set 15 reps
Bench Press (superset w/flys) 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Dumbbell Fly 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Incline Press 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Dumbbell Incline Fly 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Decline Bench Press 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Dumbbell Decline Fly 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Machine Flys 2 sets 15-20 reps

Triceps Dips Behind Back 5 sets 10 reps
Triceps Pushdowns 4 sets 8-10 reps
Rope Extensions 4 sets 8-10 reps
Skull Crushers 3 sets 10-12 reps

Tuesday (45-60 minutes of some type of cardio before workout)

Back Deadlift (warm up) 1 set 15 reps
Deadlift (superset w/cable rows) 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Cable Rows 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Lat Pull Downs (to front) 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
T-Bar Rows 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
T-Bar Rows (negatives) 4 sets 10 reps

Biceps Preacher Barbell Curls
(wide grip) 3 sets 10, 8, 8 reps
Preacher Barbell Curls
(close grip) 3sets 10, 8, 8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls 3 sets 10, 8, 8 reps
Concentrated Curls 2 sets 10-12 reps

Wednesday Day Off

Thursday (45-60 minutes of some type of cardio before workout)

Quads/Hams Squats (warm-up) 1 set 15 reps
Squats 5 sets 10, 8, 8, 6, 6 reps
Leg Press 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Leg Extension 5 sets 10, 8, 8, 6, 6 reps
Leg Curls 5 sets 8, 8, 6, 6, 4 reps
Barbell Lunges 4 sets 8, 8, 6, 6 reps

Friday (45-60 minutes of some type of cardio before workout)

Shoulders Military Shoulder Press (to front) 1 set 15 reps
Military Press (to front) 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Barbell Upright Rows 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Side Dumbbell Lateral Raises 4 sets 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Seated Bent-Over
Dumbbell Laterals 3 sets 10, 8, 8 reps

Calves Standing Calf Raises (warm-up) 1 set 15 reps
Standing Calf Raises (Toes In) 3 sets 10 reps
Standing Calf Raises (Toes Out) 3 sets 10 reps
Seated Calf Raises 3 sets 10, 8, 8 reps

any comments .. I have been doing this work out for 3 going on 4 weeks .. I plan on doing it for 2 more weeks then switching up to endicott college football work out plan
Thank you

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I dont do the cardio .. im trying to bulk
My weight is 181 as of last night

disciple76

disciple76

Awards
First of all, I think you are doing waaaay too many sets. How long is an average workout? Ideally, you don't want to spend anymore that 45 minutes to an hour lifting. You can get PLENTY of muscle stim in that time. You said you got the routine online, and it's for bodybuilders. Most of the routines that are for "bodybuilders" are based around guys who are juicing. I would recommend more around 12-15 sets per bodypart. (For natural bodybuilders). That's just me, see what everyone else may have to say. Remember to eat like crazy, lift heavy, and get plenty of sleep. Good luck.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
avg time is prob about an hour and 30 min but monday are closer to 2 hours.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You are over training. When I get the time I can post up a routine that you will grow from.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are over training. When I get the time I can post up a routine that you will grow from.
you mean overtraining naturally correct?

because this is what a typical leg day while on juice looks like.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I dont do the cardio .. im trying to bulk
My weight is 181 as of last night
cardio can actually raise your appetite a lot, the routine you psoted above does not seem like overtraining to me, if your eating like a weightlifter eats (3-4,000+) then I dont see what the problem here is.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
well im not on juice so i prob shouldnt be doing this huh... im not even on ne sups right now

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
you mean overtraining naturally correct?

because this is what a typical leg day while on juice looks like.
Hmm nah, even on juice I would consider that overtraining for a reg. dude. And before you respond, no I don't care if someone says they gained off of that. Prolly would've gained a lot more without :D

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm nah, even on juice I would consider that overtraining for a reg. dude. And before you respond, no I don't care if someone says they gained off of that. Prolly would've gained a lot more without :D
just askin.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
anyone have a work out plan I should do instead .. or any help changing it up

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
workout program looks like this

(use explosive positives and 5-7 second negatives for everything except deads and squats for obvious reasons)

workout A
each body part gets 2 warm up sets then 3 working sets of 8-12, 4-6, and 2-4 reps with the same weight each set and not a very long time between sets (60 seconds)
chest - either incline hammer strength or flat db press
back thickness - deadlifts, rack deads, or rows
back width - reverse grip close grip pulldowns or wide grip pull ups
shoulders - hammer strength machine or db presses
tris - skulls or seated overhead exts

workout B
bis - straight bar curls or preacher curls same sets as "A"
quads - squats or hack squats lots of warm ups and 2 sets of 10-12
hams - SLDL or lying curls same sets as "A"
calves - still trying to find something that works haha

train monday, tuesday,thursday and fri and alternate workouts A and B

go to failure on every working set and every 5-6 weeks i take an entire week off to let body recoup