Superpump 250.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know about the stims that are in this supp? I was thinking about switching from this to the PW/WF/GMag stack. I was wondering if I should hit the Reset AD before I do this. I Only take SP250 on WO days, not every day. What do you guys think? Thanks for your time in advance guys.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i think if you keep using SP250 you will lose alot of water weight due to diarrhea!

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
i think if you keep using SP250 you will lose alot of water weight due to diarrhea!
LOL that is true.. The ole SuperDump 250

I remember one of the first times i tried it I took 3 scoops :dump:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL that is true.. The ole SuperDump 250

I remember one of the first times i tried it I took 3 scoops :dump:
It only does that to me like once a week lol. I don't mind it. Hrmm I prolly been on it for 8-9 months. A week off in between tubs. I still feel the same feeling as when I first took it though. Thought I might hit the RAD just to be safe. Also, to get the full effect of the CLabs stack.

I have never taken more than 2 scoops at a time.

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
It only does that to me like once a week lol. I don't mind it. Hrmm I prolly been on it for 8-9 months. A week off in between tubs. I still feel the same feeling as when I first took it though. Thought I might hit the RAD just to be safe. Also, to get the full effect of the CLabs stack.

I have never taken more than 2 scoops at a time.
IN that case you might want to take the Reset AD... But then again if you are still feelin it after that long of use then you might be ok.. But IMO I would take the Reset AD or just take a few weeks off

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IN that case you might want to take the Reset AD... But then again if you are still feelin it after that long of use then you might be ok.. But IMO I would take the Reset AD or just take a few weeks off
How long do I need to hit the Reset for? Hopefully not 4 weeks lol.