Superpump 250.

  1. Superpump 250.


    Anyone know about the stims that are in this supp? I was thinking about switching from this to the PW/WF/GMag stack. I was wondering if I should hit the Reset AD before I do this. I Only take SP250 on WO days, not every day. What do you guys think? Thanks for your time in advance guys.


  2. How long have you been on SP250?

  3. i think if you keep using SP250 you will lose alot of water weight due to diarrhea!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    i think if you keep using SP250 you will lose alot of water weight due to diarrhea!
    LOL that is true.. The ole SuperDump 250

    I remember one of the first times i tried it I took 3 scoops

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    LOL that is true.. The ole SuperDump 250

    I remember one of the first times i tried it I took 3 scoops
    It only does that to me like once a week lol. I don't mind it. Hrmm I prolly been on it for 8-9 months. A week off in between tubs. I still feel the same feeling as when I first took it though. Thought I might hit the RAD just to be safe. Also, to get the full effect of the CLabs stack.

    I have never taken more than 2 scoops at a time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    It only does that to me like once a week lol. I don't mind it. Hrmm I prolly been on it for 8-9 months. A week off in between tubs. I still feel the same feeling as when I first took it though. Thought I might hit the RAD just to be safe. Also, to get the full effect of the CLabs stack.

    I have never taken more than 2 scoops at a time.
    IN that case you might want to take the Reset AD... But then again if you are still feelin it after that long of use then you might be ok.. But IMO I would take the Reset AD or just take a few weeks off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    IN that case you might want to take the Reset AD... But then again if you are still feelin it after that long of use then you might be ok.. But IMO I would take the Reset AD or just take a few weeks off
    How long do I need to hit the Reset for? Hopefully not 4 weeks lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    How long do I need to hit the Reset for? Hopefully not 4 weeks lol.
    Nah.. 3 weeks should be good
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superpump 250 review
    By ktw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 04:19 PM
  2. superpump 250 rules
    By dalejones0188 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
  3. Gaspari's Superpump 250
    By kingofthechiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 11:02 AM
  4. First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari
    By good_guye28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 07:11 PM
  5. Any Feedback for Superpump 250
    By blakkstarr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Log in
Log in