CGP made me puke

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
it says for 175+ to take three scoops. first time taking it and about 30 minutes into my workout i felt sick. i took it only 15 minutes before my workout. dumb by me. I felt like **** but pushed through it. then when i started to pull up to my house i felt real sick. then ended up puking a ****load of water and my sandwich.

I'm gonna try two scoops next time. i'm also gonna take it 45 minutes before. Only felt it on the very last exercise. workout was only an hour long for back and bi's. guess i had a pretty low resting period. i was kind of in a hurry. What do you guys think it was?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
not sure what cgp stands for, but if it has stims in it you were simply over stimulated.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
i guess it's kinda like processed monohydrate already going into your system. it's creatine _____ phosphate. What i got from what my buddy told me was that when monohydrate is put into your body it is turned into this creatine product basically.i'm not at my house other wise i could tell you what the G stands for. i always forget for some reason.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
k, well if it wasn't a hefty dose of stims/caffeine then it must have just been stomach issues. My only advice for creatine supps that dont agree with my stomach is using less water, waiting 15-20 minutes then drinking more water.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ya, hopefully that will help, but without knowing the ingredients its hard to know what gave you the GI distress/puking.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
ya good call. i'll probably post something later. thanks for the help anyways.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
ok here ya go.
serving size 1 scoop

Creatine-glycerol-phosphate 10g
Potassium 720mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
Magnesium 75mg
Calcium 50mg
Sodium 30mg