Epistane White Cap Bottle and Dark Label?

  1. Epistane White Cap Bottle and Dark Label?


    Today I recieved my Epistane bottle from and the cap on the bottle is white and the color intensity of the label seems really really dull and dark. I can almost not even read the fine print on the bottle. I heard that there were versions going around of Epistane with Black and Silver Caps. What about the white one, lol? Obviously i might be over reacting but it almost looks like this bottle is a cheap knockoff hahah... thoughts?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    open the bottle. Check to see if the caps are white white. If not you probably got the knock off version with tren.
    I have a similar problem, but with Havoc. I have a bottle of Havoc with a black cap (not the red one) and the pills are about twice the size as the ones in my other bottles of Havoc. Anyone else have this problem?

  3. Hyde - shoot dsade or crader a PM and they will tell you why. They own RPN.

    Original poster - Open the container, check the color - if it's white, you're probally good to go. If you have any questions, shoot Neo of PoopyPants a PM, they are REPS and would have this knowledge to answer your question. Also, you might wabt to take the E-Merchants name out of your post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I have a similar problem, but with Havoc. I have a bottle of Havoc with a black cap (not the red one) and the pills are about twice the size as the ones in my other bottles of Havoc. Anyone else have this problem?
    •   
       


  4. I'll be ordering my Epistane (IBE) from NP, so I don't think I will have any troubles.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'll be ordering my Epistane (IBE) from NP, so I don't think I will have any troubles.
    when i ordered epi in the summer from NP, mine had yellow specs in. Fig that was sulfur?

  6. I've bought Epistane twice. One was the old label and the other was the new label, but both have had yellow specs in them. Can someone please update me on what the problem is? I've tried searching for it, but I get every thread with the word epistane in it. Any help is appreciated.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    when i ordered epi in the summer from NP, mine had yellow specs in. Fig that was sulfur?
    Hmmm. Weird. I'll be sure to examine mine when I get it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Hmmm. Weird. I'll be sure to examine mine when I get it.
    def do

  9. so should my caps be white white or white with yellow specs in them and a sulfur smell...


    MOD EDIT: Please contact the manufacturer or retailer. This is not the place. Thank you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Inhibit-E, White Bottle and blue white caps?
    By Psychabinol in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:04 PM
  2. Epistane white and blue caps
    By kruzedgar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:07 PM
  3. New Penetrate Bottles and Pumps in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in