Has anyone used StemEnhance?

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used or heard of StemEnhance? The supplement is cyanophyta Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA)(the extract of algae from Oregon) used for stem cell enhancement.

It claims to stimulate or enhance the stem cells you have already manufactured in your bone marrow and then stimulate the increase of stem cells in the blood. Not sure if its BS or legit... my dads been thinking about buying the supplement and i figured i would post on here to see if anyone has heard of the stuff...

MOD EDIT: Read rule about linking. Thank you.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
We sell it at my store but so far have not recieved any feedback.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used or heard of StemEnhance? The supplement is cyanophyta Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA)(the extract of algae from Oregon) used for stem cell enhancement.

It claims to stimulate or enhance the stem cells you have already manufactured in your bone marrow and then stimulate the increase of stem cells in the blood. Not sure if its BS or legit... my dads been thinking about buying the supplement and i figured i would post on here to see if anyone has heard of the stuff...

MOD EDIT: Read rule about linking. Thank you.
It gets mixed reviews and certainly is expensive for what it is.

After all of our research we are still looking for an unadulterated, 100% pure source to play with because a lot of AFA contains environmental toxins that it sucks up out of the water.

In regard to stem cell enhancement? I wouldn't put money on it....The studies are fairly good but not totally conclusive. You can get PEA and polysaccharide content elsewhere but the phycocyanin seems to have merit if you can get it pure enough.