Questions about Dermacrine, before purchase.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The directions for Dermacrine say to apply every day for 2-4 weeks.

Should I apply it in the morning, at night, or before and after workouts? I'm sure it'd be more effective shortly before a workout, and it'd be nice if the directions were more specific. Most of the time, I shower at the gym after my workout. I don't know if I should allow for the Dermacrine to settle further into my skin after a workout, or if showering would be okay.

I plan on putting this on my upper back, shoulders, maybe a little on my chest, and some on my Testes.

My girlfriend and I have a baby on the way. Should I be concerned about having skin to skin contact with either of them, meanwhile I have the Dermacrine on my skin? Or, should I rub it into the skin, wait until it dries, and then I should be safe to have skin to skin contact with my girl and my son?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The directions for Dermacrine say to apply every day for 2-4 weeks.

Should I apply it in the morning, at night, or before and after workouts? I'm sure it'd be more effective shortly before a workout, and it'd be nice if the directions were more specific. Most of the time, I shower at the gym after my workout. I don't know if I should allow for the Dermacrine to settle further into my skin after a workout, or if showering would be okay.

I plan on putting this on my upper back, shoulders, maybe a little on my chest, and some on my Testes.

My girlfriend and I have a baby on the way. Should I be concerned about having skin to skin contact with either of them, meanwhile I have the Dermacrine on my skin? Or, should I rub it into the skin, wait until it dries, and then I should be safe to have skin to skin contact with my girl and my son?
All of these questions can be answered by reading the info. on their website, but here ya go anyway......

1.Apply in the morning after you shower. Reason coming in the next couple of responses.
2.Avoid contact with your girlfriend after applications, to reduce possible risk of exposure. Probably shouldn't be using this product if you're gong to be having lots of contact with her. Its not worth the risk IMO.
3.By applying in the morning, you can reduce risk of exposure, by washing your skin later in the day(approximately 4-6 hours).
4.Apply the product as directed on your upper back and shoulders. After it dries, there's still a risk for transference with another person and from contact with your sheets and clothing. Probably not a good idea to be using this product IMO.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hm. I only checked NP. I never thought of checking PP's website. My bad.

If I applied it in the morning, went to the gym, showered afterwards (4-6 hours later), put the gym clothes in my gym bag until the following day, and avoid contact with the Dermacrine and the gym clothes until the following day at the gym, then I'm guessing I should be okay. I always shower at the gym, so I don't think there's any need to worry about any possible contact through clothing, bedding, or anything.

I figured I would ask because I don't wanna put my girl and our baby at risk.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good man! :thumbsup:
No doubt. My girl's due next month and I'm just starting to get back into the gym. I fear for their safety and well-being before I worry about mine. I think I should be fine with what I mentioned above, about what I'd do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and wash those gym clothes separately from their clothes as well, just so there is no transfer that way. you can also use the tops of your feet as an application area.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and wash those gym clothes separately from their clothes as well, just so there is no transfer that way. you can also use the tops of your feet as an application area.
I wouldn't have to go as far as using a seperate washer, would I?

I don't think I have too much to worry about. Even after application, if I touch my gym bag, it's not like I'm gonna go home and rub it all over my girlfriend or anything. It sounds quite ridiculous for something pretty simple to sound so complicated.

I'll be sure to let it dry, not let my skin touch theirs, wash my gym clothes seperately, wash my hands after application, etc. I should be safe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its just one of those things that its better to do as much as you can to avoid any contamination. After all an 8lb baby wouldn't take much to throw off their hormone balance. then again, dermacrine is largely DHEA, so shouldn't make that big a deal. I'd rather err on the side of caution though, as i'd hate to have a child of mine develop an issue later or (or be sterile) and wonder whether it was my fault.

My wife is pregnant with our 3rd child, a boy (the other 2 are girls) right now, at 20 weeks. I'm going to start dermacrine shortly as part of my 1-t cycle, so I was just suggesting what i'm going to be doing. A separate washer shouldn't be necessary as it would be REALLY diluted just from the water already in a wash. I may use bleach as well with mine just to help break down the organic compounds. I'm going to apply on chest + tops of feet only, and wear t-shirts underneath my regular shirts (i'm in Florida, so that is sort of a hassle ;)).

I'll apply the dermacrine at the gym in the morning after showering and then shower at home at end of working day and keep the socks + tshirts bagged separately to wash myself in one load.

azr101

azr101

Awards
I'm on it right now, I think it's a great product but I've got to tell you that the recommended 5 pumps is ALOT of product. You really get slathered up with the stuff so I think it's wise to take the precautions mentioned here cause it really gets all over the place if your not careful.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine, and Sustain since about June 2007. I have not taken it the last couple months.

I am a TRT patient, FWIW.

Anyway, when I use Dermacrine or Sustain, my libido and sense of wellbeing is much, much better than when I'm not using it. The only bad thing I can say about it is that if I don't let it dry all the way before I put on my shirt, it will stain the shirt a bit yellow (I'm guessing that's the chrysin). So, that's my fault of course. I need to let the stuff dry!

Also, Eric is a great guy and we've had a couple really good conversations about my situation and how best to benefit from his products.

I re-ordered a 3-pack, and he generously knocked an extra couple bucks off, presumably for holiday cheer.

I had an Estradiol test taken yesterday after being in a steady (but not optimal) state. At the end of January I will get a full panel. I look forward to seeing the difference on paper, but I'm quite confident I'm going to feel better even sooner than that, based on past experience.

Hope that helps you.

P.S. Definitely wish you and your girlfriend with the coming of your baby!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
No doubt. My girl's due next month and I'm just starting to get back into the gym. I fear for their safety and well-being before I worry about mine. I think I should be fine with what I mentioned above, about what I'd do.
BIG TIME congrats on the baby! :thumbsup:

You will feel great getting back into the gym too!!! Are you and your GF going to get married?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BIG TIME congrats on the baby! :thumbsup:

You will feel great getting back into the gym too!!! Are you and your GF going to get married?
HEY, THANKS! :)

I'm quite anxious to get back into the gym, especially with Epistane, Anabolic Pump, and Dermacrine! I haven't beenin the gym in about 6 months. I've had a lot of sh!t going on in my personal life. It's about time things begin to settle down. I always felt amazing when I was going to the gym. I miss that physical euphoria I was always feeling.

My girl and I have talked about getting engaged, but not married. Not yet at least.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine, and Sustain since about June 2007. I have not taken it the last couple months.

I am a TRT patient, FWIW.

Anyway, when I use Dermacrine or Sustain, my libido and sense of wellbeing is much, much better than when I'm not using it. The only bad thing I can say about it is that if I don't let it dry all the way before I put on my shirt, it will stain the shirt a bit yellow (I'm guessing that's the chrysin). So, that's my fault of course. I need to let the stuff dry!

Also, Eric is a great guy and we've had a couple really good conversations about my situation and how best to benefit from his products.

I re-ordered a 3-pack, and he generously knocked an extra couple bucks off, presumably for holiday cheer.

I had an Estradiol test taken yesterday after being in a steady (but not optimal) state. At the end of January I will get a full panel. I look forward to seeing the difference on paper, but I'm quite confident I'm going to feel better even sooner than that, based on past experience.

Hope that helps you.

P.S. Definitely wish you and your girlfriend with the coming of your baby!!
I will be sure to lather up and let dry before getting dressed or touching anything. Perhaps sitting in front of my fan will help? I sometimes do that when I get out of the shower. I sometimes sweat when I get out of the shower because I always feel really warm, plus I take hot showers.

Thanks for your wishes! My girl's been having a lot of contractions and should be going into the hospital pretty soon. She's due in the middle of January, but our son could come sooner. But his measurements are spot on and his health is excellent, so isn't her's. We're very excited.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, its just one of those things that its better to do as much as you can to avoid any contamination. After all an 8lb baby wouldn't take much to throw off their hormone balance. then again, dermacrine is largely DHEA, so shouldn't make that big a deal. I'd rather err on the side of caution though, as i'd hate to have a child of mine develop an issue later or (or be sterile) and wonder whether it was my fault.

My wife is pregnant with our 3rd child, a boy (the other 2 are girls) right now, at 20 weeks. I'm going to start dermacrine shortly as part of my 1-t cycle, so I was just suggesting what i'm going to be doing. A separate washer shouldn't be necessary as it would be REALLY diluted just from the water already in a wash. I may use bleach as well with mine just to help break down the organic compounds. I'm going to apply on chest + tops of feet only, and wear t-shirts underneath my regular shirts (i'm in Florida, so that is sort of a hassle ;)).

I'll apply the dermacrine at the gym in the morning after showering and then shower at home at end of working day and keep the socks + tshirts bagged separately to wash myself in one load.
I'l definitely be sure to wash my gym clothes seperately. I usually leave my gym bags in the trunk of my car, so if I shower and change at the gym, then we should all be clear. Tossing some color-safe bleach into the washer wouldn't hurt either.

Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on it right now, I think it's a great product but I've got to tell you that the recommended 5 pumps is ALOT of product. You really get slathered up with the stuff so I think it's wise to take the precautions mentioned here cause it really gets all over the place if your not careful.
Once I lather up, I'll be sure to let it dry all the way. I'm most likely gonna be working nights, so what I do is; go to work. Come back home and sleep for a bit. Wake up and lather up with the Dermacrine. Head to the gym and do my workout (I'll be sure the Dermacrine is on for 4-6 hours.) Shower, then change. My gym bag will be staying in the trunk of my car. After I touch the Dermacrine, my gym clothes, my gym bag, or anything, I'll be sure to wash my hands.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once I lather up, I'll be sure to let it dry all the way. I'm most likely gonna be working nights, so what I do is; go to work. Come back home and sleep for a bit. Wake up and lather up with the Dermacrine. Head to the gym and do my workout (I'll be sure the Dermacrine is on for 4-6 hours.) Shower, then change. My gym bag will be staying in the trunk of my car. After I touch the Dermacrine, my gym clothes, my gym bag, or anything, I'll be sure to wash my hands.
If you can, try to apply the Dermacrine first thing in the morning. (Or when you first rise, no mater what time it is)

-Pp