PEA...What's it feel like?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I've read a little on PEA that makes is sound very interesting; but I'd like to hear from people that have used it what exactly it feels like. Also should it be used with Hord?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never run it alone, always with hornedine and/or or theanine.

A little bit goes a LONG way, I can tell you that! Too much and it puts me in a drunken stupor, like VERY relaxed to the point where my brain feels numb. Just the right amount, and I feel pretty darn good, pleasantly relaxed but perfectly coherent and able to enjoy myself.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
PEA by itself isn't all that potent IMO. Have yet to try it with Hord though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Makes you feel like you're drunk. Very cool sensation with hord. But you have to take a huge dose to feel it's effects.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes you feel like you're drunk. Very cool sensation with hord. But you have to take a huge dose to feel it's effects.
How much? I woun't be able to drink this new years and was looking for something to throw in with some phenibut.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, problem is it lasts about 20 minutes, so it's not really worth it for a holiday party. Just have some fun man, no need to be drunk to enjoy time with your familly...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, problem is it lasts about 20 minutes, so it's not really worth it for a holiday party. Just have some fun man, no need to be drunk to enjoy time with your familly...
True.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I've read a little on PEA that makes is sound very interesting; but I'd like to hear from people that have used it what exactly it feels like. Also should it be used with Hord?
It is usually a warm sensation running down my leg........ Oh wait you mean PEA. Kinda like a dopey feeling. I don't like the feeling usually last about twenty minutes. I am not into the way it makes me feel. Whats HORD?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

I don't know..you haven't met my family:rant:

lol

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
how much did you take? Exact dose please :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oooohhhhh. lol. I have a small family so alcohol isn't really a priority for me..
the fact you cant access it your self has nothing to do with it :think: lol just messin bro.

i too would like to know what is hord. also what is hornedine and/or or theanine and what do they do?

ill just do it to myself

:gotsearch:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hord is hordenine. It is supposed to make PEA's effects last longer.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
It makes me very talkative, gives me a positive outlook and full of energy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
financial death can tend to fool folks sometimes, good to be back though. :thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks it only last 20 minutes. I was going to get the hord/pea nutra caps and take them before I go out on new years. No way I can walk around popping 15 caps every 20 minutes though.lol By the way does anybody know if kava has any effect on the liver like alcohol would?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
That sucks it only last 20 minutes. I was going to get the hord/pea nutra caps and take them before I go out on new years. No way I can walk around popping 15 caps every 20 minutes though.lol By the way does anybody know if kava has any effect on the liver like alcohol would?
20mins? Depends on the person. I usually feel the effect for a few hours.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be perfect. I usually get the clubs around 11 and leave at 2. Stuffs cheap so I my as well give it a go.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
That would be perfect. I usually get the clubs around 11 and leave at 2. Stuffs cheap so I my as well give it a go.
What I like is that I don't crash. It just slowly fades away...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
15 caps of the NP bulks.
Hardcore! :box:

I have used PEA alone 1g. Max I got up to was 750mg. Maybe add some geranium powder to it for a good time!! :cheers:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I do nothing softcore ;) I would not add some geranium in there, I'd add phenibut 1 hour before :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I do nothing softcore ;) I would not add some geranium in there, I'd add phenibut 1 hour before :D
Dam you party boy :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. I find a sweet spot to be around 5 caps every 3-4 hours.

Great mood-boosting properties, and slight energizing without jitters.