Pumps from Neovar after 1 dose?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So I got some Neovar in and couldn't wait until January (when my real log starts) to take 1 dose. So yesterday I eat a whole wheat bagel and a banana, pop 3 of them and then an hour later go workout. Now I haven't lifted in about a week...I need a rest period :) - Anyway the pumps seemed CRAZY. I was doing back and triceps and felt very hard in chest, arms, and even lats (from bench press) Maybe it was just because I hadn't lifted in a while and was refreshed. Maybe it was a placebo effect, but man if these are the pumps I have to look forward to I'm excited. It was almost painful....bring on the pain.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha.... Yes, this is a common report.........
Get ready for a good time man!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the banaba extract hit you fast! Impressive :)

I am going to be experimenting with banaba extract soon. I started AP and I want to see how it compares to banaba. :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
banaba/coroslic acid is AMAZING

havent tried neovar yet, but have been using supps with banaba for years, the profile on neovar looks impressive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How have the pumps been in the following days ninja?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ninja exploded I believe. 6 caps of Neovar before eating a HUGE sweet potato. Helluva mess I tell ya.................

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ninja exploded I believe. 6 caps of Neovar before eating a HUGE sweet potato. Helluva mess I tell ya.................
how'd you know? lol - I figured if 3 were good, then 6 is better and so on until I just dumped the bottle into my mouth and let them run down my face laughing like a crazed baboon.

Actually to answer EasyEJL - I am saving these for a log when I get back from Vacation on January 1. In the meantime I have about 4 more days of workouts. I might use 3 pills as a preworkout supp and see how it goes. It will still leave enough for my log.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how'd you know? lol - I figured if 3 were good, then 6 is better and so on until I just dumped the bottle into my mouth and let them run down my face laughing like a crazed baboon.

Actually to answer EasyEJL - I am saving these for a log when I get back from Vacation on January 1. In the meantime I have about 4 more days of workouts. I might use 3 pills as a preworkout supp and see how it goes. It will still leave enough for my log.
LOL :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't feel NeoVar forst dose, took me about 4-5 days, but when I felt it, man did I feel it! Pumps were incredible!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go Ninja, go Ninja, go! Man your lucky, I have to take 5 NeoVars and 5 RPM's, I'm a big boy, weigh 225

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lol!

So I got some Neovar in and couldn't wait until January (when my real log starts) to take 1 dose. So yesterday I eat a whole wheat bagel and a banana, pop 3 of them and then an hour later go workout. Now I haven't lifted in about a week...I need a rest period :) - Anyway the pumps seemed CRAZY. I was doing back and triceps and felt very hard in chest, arms, and even lats (from bench press) Maybe it was just because I hadn't lifted in a while and was refreshed. Maybe it was a placebo effect, but man if these are the pumps I have to look forward to I'm excited. It was almost painful....bring on the pain.
I had to laugh when I saw this because the crazy pumps from NeoVar happened to me on the first dose as well when I first used NeoVar...and by all means it definitely is not a placebo effect. As long as you continue to carb up before your workouts with NeoVar the pumps will always be there...:thumbsup:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Go Ninja, go Ninja, go! Man your lucky, I have to take 5 NeoVars and 5 RPM's, I'm a big boy, weigh 225
Well I guess that is one advantage of only being 185. Although I think I'd pay the price for more supps if I could somehow manage to get to 225. Plus I'm new supps in general (besides whey and creatine) so it's like a whole new world for me :) ......a costly world, but a new one ;)

I'm also really stoked about getting this bottle of Osteobolin-C going to see if it helps clear up my nagging shoulder.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yeah me too well im about 230lbs now ive gone up to 5 neovar im gonna go up to 6, havent been feeling it as much at 5.

i only use rpm when i get samples...dont have that much money, to have to use that much isnt cost efficient for me.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You can count on it!

Well I guess that is one advantage of only being 185. Although I think I'd pay the price for more supps if I could somehow manage to get to 225. Plus I'm new supps in general (besides whey and creatine) so it's like a whole new world for me :) ......a costly world, but a new one ;)

I'm also really stoked about getting this bottle of Osteobolin-C going to see if it helps clear up my nagging shoulder.
Ninja, I'll make a safe guarantee that Osteo will help with that nagging shoulder. I loved using osteo because it helped with my knee troubles...I was able to finally start doing heavy squats again without having to worry about the onslaught of pain afterward. In general, Cissus is F'ing awesome....so much so its part of my daily routine, thats why I buy it in bulk now....lol.