Nutrex's new supplements

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen these? Its some intra-workout formula and some "anabolic". The intra-workout formula is decent, BCAAs, Creatine and Waxy Maize. I use something like that now. The other one i think is some form of the spirostan that is in mass fx/BAM. I like some of nutrex's stuff, too bad its overpriced. My friend swears by lipo-6.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen these? Its some intra-workout formula and some "anabolic". The intra-workout formula is decent, BCAAs, Creatine and Waxy Maize. I use something like that now. The other one i think is some form of the spirostan that is in mass fx/BAM. I like some of nutrex's stuff, too bad its overpriced. My friend swears by lipo-6.
the vitargo they use in their products is a much more expensive to source and more effective carb for BBing purposes than waxy maize starch.

Other than that I have no knowledge on their new products, just that vitargo cgl is a great creatine, and that vitargo is not in fact just wms as we (the BBing community) thought a few months back.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
really good products coming soon and i will be making a log of ther anobol-5 and maby there bigmass stuff that thay r coming out with

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
the vitargo they use in their products is a much more expensive to source and more effective carb for BBing purposes than waxy maize starch.

Other than that I have no knowledge on their new products, just that vitargo cgl is a great creatine, and that vitargo is not in fact just wms as we (the BBing community) thought a few months back.
its specifically listed as waxy maize starch on the bottle
Maxy Maize Starch 60g
I think this rumors that reps spread that its some "special" form of waxy maize starch, I would love to see proof of this though.

Attachments

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I trust Nutrex. I've heard nothing but great things about their products.

I'm planning on trying Lipo-6X sometime.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
its specifically listed as waxy maize starch on the bottle
Maxy Maize Starch 60g
I think this rumors that reps spread that its some "special" form of waxy maize starch, I would love to see proof of this though.
good post, now i am curious if there is any diff between wms ad vitargo.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
good post, now i am curious if there is any diff between wms ad vitargo.
Their WMS or (Vitargo) is from Sweden while most others are not, and I have heard from a credible source that, that really makes the difference. Harder to get the raws for thus making it a tad bit more expensive.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Their WMS or (Vitargo) is from Sweden while most others are not, and I have heard from a credible source that, that really makes the difference. Harder to get the raws for thus making it a tad bit more expensive.
Just like bulgarian tribulus is the only kind you should buy, cuz its 1000000x more effective. Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that one source is more credible than the other, merely because someone said that it comes from sweeden. I assure you that dsade wouldn't do something stupid like sell bunk WMS. Thats just like going to the grocery store and thinking dixie crystals sugar or mayfeild milk is any different from the store brands.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Just like bulgarian tribulus is the only kind you should buy, cuz its 1000000x more effective. Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that one source is more credible than the other, merely because someone said that it comes from sweeden. I assure you that dsade wouldn't do something stupid like sell bunk WMS. Thats just like going to the grocery store and thinking dixie crystals sugar or mayfeild milk is any different from the store brands.
the diff isnt supposed to be that one is from sweden (although that is one difference), its that vitargo is supposed to be a higher % of Amylopectin or whatever its called (pretty sure thats what its called though).

Obviously I cannot attest to whether thats true or not..

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
the diff isnt supposed to be that one is from sweden (although that is one difference), its that vitargo is supposed to be a higher % of Amylopectin or whatever its called (pretty sure thats what its called though).

Obviously I cannot attest to whether thats true or not..
Provided that this is even true, starch naturally occurs at ~70% amylopectin and ~30% amylose. Lets pretend that they filter out the amylose some how for vitagro, aside from the fact that it is technically no longer starch, all it does is raise the GI and digestibility. I believe a mixture would actually be better since it provides a quick onset, then a slow stream of carbohydrates. In reality though, if there is a difference, I doubt its realistically significant.

If the bio labs were still open (end of semester) and I could get in touch with my old lab instructor, I would do an amylose test on both and find out which has more. Maybe someone who has such resources would like to try it. All you need is yellow iodine and a colorimeter, we did similar experiments in Bio 1101. I would bet the difference would be negligible. Maybe I will see I can do this in the spring.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Provided that this is even true, starch naturally occurs at ~70% amylopectin and ~30% amylose. Lets pretend that they filter out the amylose some how for vitagro, aside from the fact that it is technically no longer starch, all it does is raise the GI and digestibility. I believe a mixture would actually be better since it provides a quick onset, then a slow stream of carbohydrates. In reality though, if there is a difference, I doubt its realistically significant.

If the bio labs were still open (end of semester) and I could get in touch with my old lab instructor, I would do an amylose test on both and find out which has more. Maybe someone who has such resources would like to try it. All you need is yellow iodine and a colorimeter, we did similar experiments in Bio 1101. I would bet the difference would be negligible. Maybe I will see I can do this in the spring.
in that case, it may have been the amylose was the one higher% in vitargo, regardless, even if vitargo is better there is no freaking way i could afford it, lol, so I buy my 3.3ibs of kwik karb for barely over 10$

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
in that case, it may have been the amylose was the one higher% in vitargo, regardless, even if vitargo is better there is no freaking way i could afford it, lol, so I buy my 3.3ibs of kwik karb for barely over 10$
well it probably isn't amylose, since the higher GI would drive creatine into cells easier and amylose is a lower GI carb. I still think it would be a negligible difference either way. I was going to get kwik karb, but it was out so I got carb slam, by primaforce. I really love the pumps from it. I'm getting better pumps with simple creatine mono, xtend and waxy maize then I did with any NO2 products and its not the workout hindering kind, its the "good feeling" kind. Also, they last for many more hours than NO2 pumps did.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Im definetley getting Mass XXplosion, Ingite and Anabol 5 when they are released

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
well it probably isn't amylose, since the higher GI would drive creatine into cells easier and amylose is a lower GI carb. I still think it would be a negligible difference either way. I was going to get kwik karb, but it was out so I got carb slam, by primaforce. I really love the pumps from it. I'm getting better pumps with simple creatine mono, xtend and waxy maize then I did with any NO2 products and its not the workout hindering kind, its the "good feeling" kind. Also, they last for many more hours than NO2 pumps did.
ya Ive used carb slam and kwik carb, the huge yellow tub of kwik karb took up like my whole counter space, lol. It outperformed other carbs I have tried, but I still havent tried Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup, I wish NP had it in bulk as its supposed to be amazing for pumps and osmotic properties.