Nutrex's new supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutrex's new supplements

1. Registered User
    Answers

Nutrex's new supplements

Anyone seen these? Its some intra-workout formula and some "anabolic". The intra-workout formula is decent, BCAAs, Creatine and Waxy Maize. I use something like that now. The other one i think is some form of the spirostan that is in mass fx/BAM. I like some of nutrex's stuff, too bad its overpriced. My friend swears by lipo-6.

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

I have heard nothing but good things about Nutrex. I never got around to trying any of their products though.
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    Anyone seen these? Its some intra-workout formula and some "anabolic". The intra-workout formula is decent, BCAAs, Creatine and Waxy Maize. I use something like that now. The other one i think is some form of the spirostan that is in mass fx/BAM. I like some of nutrex's stuff, too bad its overpriced. My friend swears by lipo-6.
    the vitargo they use in their products is a much more expensive to source and more effective carb for BBing purposes than waxy maize starch.

Other than that I have no knowledge on their new products, just that vitargo cgl is a great creatine, and that vitargo is not in fact just wms as we (the BBing community) thought a few months back.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

really good products coming soon and i will be making a log of ther anobol-5 and maby there bigmass stuff that thay r coming out with
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    the vitargo they use in their products is a much more expensive to source and more effective carb for BBing purposes than waxy maize starch.

Other than that I have no knowledge on their new products, just that vitargo cgl is a great creatine, and that vitargo is not in fact just wms as we (the BBing community) thought a few months back.
    its specifically listed as waxy maize starch on the bottle
    Maxy Maize Starch 60g
    I think this rumors that reps spread that its some "special" form of waxy maize starch, I would love to see proof of this though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Banned
    Answers

I trust Nutrex. I've heard nothing but great things about their products.

I'm planning on trying Lipo-6X sometime.
  7. Advanced Member
    Answers

its specifically listed as waxy maize starch on the bottle
    Maxy Maize Starch 60g
    I think this rumors that reps spread that its some "special" form of waxy maize starch, I would love to see proof of this though.
    good post, now i am curious if there is any diff between wms ad vitargo.
  8. New Member
    Answers

good post, now i am curious if there is any diff between wms ad vitargo.
    Their WMS or (Vitargo) is from Sweden while most others are not, and I have heard from a credible source that, that really makes the difference. Harder to get the raws for thus making it a tad bit more expensive.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    Their WMS or (Vitargo) is from Sweden while most others are not, and I have heard from a credible source that, that really makes the difference. Harder to get the raws for thus making it a tad bit more expensive.
    Just like bulgarian tribulus is the only kind you should buy, cuz its 1000000x more effective. Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that one source is more credible than the other, merely because someone said that it comes from sweeden. I assure you that dsade wouldn't do something stupid like sell bunk WMS. Thats just like going to the grocery store and thinking dixie crystals sugar or mayfeild milk is any different from the store brands.
  10. Advanced Member
    Answers

Just like bulgarian tribulus is the only kind you should buy, cuz its 1000000x more effective. Sorry, I don't buy into the idea that one source is more credible than the other, merely because someone said that it comes from sweeden. I assure you that dsade wouldn't do something stupid like sell bunk WMS. Thats just like going to the grocery store and thinking dixie crystals sugar or mayfeild milk is any different from the store brands.
    the diff isnt supposed to be that one is from sweden (although that is one difference), its that vitargo is supposed to be a higher % of Amylopectin or whatever its called (pretty sure thats what its called though).

Obviously I cannot attest to whether thats true or not..
  11. Registered User
    Answers

the diff isnt supposed to be that one is from sweden (although that is one difference), its that vitargo is supposed to be a higher % of Amylopectin or whatever its called (pretty sure thats what its called though).

Obviously I cannot attest to whether thats true or not..
    Provided that this is even true, starch naturally occurs at ~70% amylopectin and ~30% amylose. Lets pretend that they filter out the amylose some how for vitagro, aside from the fact that it is technically no longer starch, all it does is raise the GI and digestibility. I believe a mixture would actually be better since it provides a quick onset, then a slow stream of carbohydrates. In reality though, if there is a difference, I doubt its realistically significant.

If the bio labs were still open (end of semester) and I could get in touch with my old lab instructor, I would do an amylose test on both and find out which has more. Maybe someone who has such resources would like to try it. All you need is yellow iodine and a colorimeter, we did similar experiments in Bio 1101. I would bet the difference would be negligible. Maybe I will see I can do this in the spring.
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

Provided that this is even true, starch naturally occurs at ~70% amylopectin and ~30% amylose. Lets pretend that they filter out the amylose some how for vitagro, aside from the fact that it is technically no longer starch, all it does is raise the GI and digestibility. I believe a mixture would actually be better since it provides a quick onset, then a slow stream of carbohydrates. In reality though, if there is a difference, I doubt its realistically significant.

If the bio labs were still open (end of semester) and I could get in touch with my old lab instructor, I would do an amylose test on both and find out which has more. Maybe someone who has such resources would like to try it. All you need is yellow iodine and a colorimeter, we did similar experiments in Bio 1101. I would bet the difference would be negligible. Maybe I will see I can do this in the spring.
    in that case, it may have been the amylose was the one higher% in vitargo, regardless, even if vitargo is better there is no freaking way i could afford it, lol, so I buy my 3.3ibs of kwik karb for barely over 10$
  13. Registered User
    Answers

in that case, it may have been the amylose was the one higher% in vitargo, regardless, even if vitargo is better there is no freaking way i could afford it, lol, so I buy my 3.3ibs of kwik karb for barely over 10$
    well it probably isn't amylose, since the higher GI would drive creatine into cells easier and amylose is a lower GI carb. I still think it would be a negligible difference either way. I was going to get kwik karb, but it was out so I got carb slam, by primaforce. I really love the pumps from it. I'm getting better pumps with simple creatine mono, xtend and waxy maize then I did with any NO2 products and its not the workout hindering kind, its the "good feeling" kind. Also, they last for many more hours than NO2 pumps did.
  14. New Member
    Answers

Im definetley getting Mass XXplosion, Ingite and Anabol 5 when they are released
  15. Advanced Member
    Answers

well it probably isn't amylose, since the higher GI would drive creatine into cells easier and amylose is a lower GI carb. I still think it would be a negligible difference either way. I was going to get kwik karb, but it was out so I got carb slam, by primaforce. I really love the pumps from it. I'm getting better pumps with simple creatine mono, xtend and waxy maize then I did with any NO2 products and its not the workout hindering kind, its the "good feeling" kind. Also, they last for many more hours than NO2 pumps did.
    ya Ive used carb slam and kwik carb, the huge yellow tub of kwik karb took up like my whole counter space, lol. It outperformed other carbs I have tried, but I still havent tried Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup, I wish NP had it in bulk as its supposed to be amazing for pumps and osmotic properties.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stallone's new Supplement Company
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 09:17 AM
  2. Favorite new supplements in 2005 from board sponsors
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Looking to purchase some new supplements
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 09:48 PM
  4. New Supplement (longest name of all time)
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 05:08 AM
  5. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 08:00 AM