I am liking this anabolic pump/rpm stack so far

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my shipment of one bottle of AP and one bottle of rpm last week. So far, i have not gotten the "anabolic dumps" and have been using AP one pre-workout, one post, and one with dinner on workout days. Off days just w/ carb containing meals. Excellent pumps so far, hit some pr's this week (although i was doing that each week before AP), noticing some vascularity as well. I do have a question though, should i take AP if the meal is going to contain any fat or is this similar to those who take insulin, just keep it carbs/protein? I have pre-bed whey shake w/ skim milk and anpb and was unsure whether to take AP 15min prior?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its best to try and it keep with no to low fat meals. the PB is probably around 15-20g of fat, which is likely too much.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Its best to try and it keep with no to low fat meals. the PB is probably around 15-20g of fat, which is likely too much.
Thanks, i thought so as well, I dont want to be forcing fat into my muscle cells!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its more the high fat is what causes the anabolic dumps :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I find the "dump" effect to be only temporary. I take AP before fat meals all the time with no issues. Can you say pizza refeed!?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmm thats what it seemed to me, I may have to try again then :)